Beyblade Burst God Episode #51 (March 26, 2018)

who is fubuki?

awesome episode one for the books

(Mar. 26, 2018  2:53 PM)Naruto 1 Wrote: who is fubuki?

Fubuki Sumie is the new rival of the next main character of Burst.

Fubuki sumiya is owner of Empror Forneus.
He is trained by Shu kurenai and uses the same disc- 0.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Fubuki sumiya is owner of Empror Forneus.

How do you know he's trained by Shu lol
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:02 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Fubuki sumiya is owner of Empror Forneus.

How do you know he's trained by Shu lol

Watch the episode 51, you'll know too.
Bringing back Storm Spriggan's theme was nice, even though Valt won that round. Sad they didn't bring back the Victory Valkyrie theme though. It would've made for a perfect ending. That's the one thing I preferred about S1's ending, in that they brought the original Victory Valkyrie theme for Valt VS Lui 3rd round. Other than that, great conclusion to the Burst/Burst God story line, with the flashbacks back to when Shu started blading.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:02 PM)KnightPro Wrote: How do you know he's trained by Shu lol

Valt isn't the main character of the next season??
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:13 PM)tezax Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Watch the episode 51, you'll know too.

Valt isn't the main character of the next season??

These are direct spoiler, but yes he isn't.
You can watch the new anime trailer for info for your own.
And then you if you didn't understand Pm any of us who claimed to watch the episode
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:02 PM)KnightPro Wrote: How do you know he's trained by Shu lol

Lol,Where are you getting this information from? If you are assuming the ending part where Shu and Fubuki talk, Fubuki just asked Shu if he would battle him.. And Shu said yes.. There is no hint of Fubuki being/was trained by Shu..
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:13 PM)tezax Wrote: Valt isn't the main character of the next season??

These are direct spoiler, but yes he isn't.
And then you if you didn't understand Pm any of us who claimed to watch the episode
I watched the episode, but thought that Valt would still be the main character and the new "RED outfit guy" will be his rival.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:26 PM)tezax Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: These are direct spoiler, but yes he isn't.
I watched the episode, but thought that Valt would still be the main character and the new "RED outfit guy" will be his rival.

The Red guy is Still the rival of Valt, but That red guy is also the Main
Also, Valkyrie speaking was great. Nice that they used Valt's VA and that she used her deep voice for Valkyrie.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:36 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Also, Valkyrie speaking was great. Nice that they used Valt's VA and that she used her deep voice for Valkyrie.

All the time it was like Do bit beasts speak, I remember cries of dranzer clearly.
And now A energy layer spoke, Total speculation.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:49 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Surprised no one posted it yet.
https://www.kickassanime.ru/anime/beybla...episode-51

Because it was on youtube without region lock,
BTW, thanks for more sources, this can come to use if the YT video goes blocked or region locked
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:49 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Surprised no one posted it yet.
https://www.kickassanime.ru/anime/beybla...episode-51

Because it was on youtube without region lock,
BTW, thanks for more sources, this can come to use if the YT video goes blocked or region locked

(Mar. 26, 2018  4:04 PM)Suhasini Wrote: YT video is region blocked now..
As i have thought thanks @[ptf606]
wow what a strong episode
Also after this I doubt Shu stopped beyblading
(Mar. 11, 2018  4:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: And the whole time valt was called bart. lol

蒼井バルトAoi Baruto

The Japanese exact pronunciation, Aoi Valt is just the translation name.

(Mar. 26, 2018  1:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wooooooo last episode of God Series, but what do I think?

(Mar. 13, 2018  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  9:46 PM)Limetka Wrote: That was not plot armor, the writers are not stupid. They made him purposely lose like 90% battles he ever fought, including the Team Tournament and the God Bladers Cup just so he could prove he's not worthless in the most important battle he fought.

And yet he beat almost everyone in the series expect lui and clio. Even the match that he lost was settled back into a rematch and won all of them. he lost against gazem ,Joshua ,Sisco, Cooza ,xhaka, Ruway Kurtz , free, shu at first. Look it  them now all this guys that I've mentioned were all defeated at the end while some rematch was good but Valt was given all the rematch so he could won. plus the matches he lost to small team and players that weren't important while free had left was stupid in my opinion valt didn’t needed those lost he had already proven himself since season 1

Valt battled and wins once against every main character except Lui, Clio, Free (Free loses actually does not count as a fair win for Valt)
Shu battled and wins once against every main character except Clio, Free, Ruwei, Sisco (Jousha lost to Shu in the manga)
Free battled and wins once against every main character except Norman, Boa, Krutz, Clio, Gazem
Lui battled and wins once against every main character except Norman, Boa, Krutz, Clio, Cuza, Gazem

Free and Lui did win against all 3 others once. But Shu still missing Free to beat and Valt still missing Free and Lui to beat.
Therefore, I still think the world no. 1st rank is still Free and Lui is the 2nd. Shu 3rd and Valt 4th. 
If the Semi final match is not elimination but Round Robin the final ranking will be very clear to announce.
(Mar. 26, 2018  5:05 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2018  4:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: And the whole time valt was called bart. lol

蒼井バルトAoi Baruto

(Mar. 26, 2018  1:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wooooooo last episode of God Series, but what do I think?

(Mar. 13, 2018  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: And yet he beat almost everyone in the series expect lui and clio. Even the match that he lost was settled back into a rematch and won all of them. he lost against gazem ,Joshua ,Sisco, Cooza ,xhaka, Ruway Kurtz , free, shu at first. Look it  them now all this guys that I've mentioned were all defeated at the end while some rematch was good but Valt was given all the rematch so he could won. plus the matches he lost to small team and players that weren't important while free had left was stupid in my opinion valt didn’t needed those lost he had already proven himself since season 1

Valt battled and wins once against every main character except Lui, Clio, Free (Free loses actually does not count as a fair win for Valt)
Shu battled and wins once against every main character except Clio, Free, Ruwei, Sisco (Jousha lost to Shu in the manga)
Free battled and wins once against every main character except Norman, Boa, Krutz, Clio, Gazem
Lui battled and wins once against every main character except Norman, Boa, Krutz, Clio, Cuza, Gazem

Free and Lui did win against all 3 others once. But Shu still missing Free to beat and Valt still missing Free and Lui to beat.
Therefore, I still think the world no. 1st rank is still Free and Lui is the 2nd. Shu 3rd and Valt 4th. 
If the Semi final match is not elimination but Round Robin the final ranking will be very clear to announce.

Valt defeated Shu and Free who both defeated Lui, tell me how is Valt not number one.

Also when Shu started crying.. damn..
(Mar. 26, 2018  7:54 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  5:05 PM)hykli Wrote: 蒼井バルトAoi Baruto

Valt defeated Shu and Free who both defeated Lui, tell me how is Valt not number one.

Valt didn't defeat Free? If that's case,  I'll forfeit every time I play a game. I'll be unbeatable!!!
(Mar. 26, 2018  8:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  7:54 PM)Limetka Wrote: Valt defeated Shu and Free who both defeated Lui, tell me how is Valt not number one.

Valt didn't defeat Free? If that's case,  I'll forfeit every time I play a game. I'll be unbeatable!!!

Also the fact that in the anime, Free didn't even want to forfeit and tried to continue but Chris convinced him he couldn't go on.
(Mar. 26, 2018  7:54 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  5:05 PM)hykli Wrote: 蒼井バルトAoi Baruto

I think His ranking them via battle record if beyblade burst actually use bey points to rank their bladers it could have been the way he described it , in my case for example I rank them via not only battle record but also performance and skills/talents to have my top 5 or 10 blader
I watched this episode three times...and I cried Three times...can't wait for ChoZ tho!