Beyblade Burst God Episode #49 (March 12, 2018)

49) Semi-finals! Battle of Destiny!!
準決勝!宿命のバトル!!
Junkessho! Shukumei no Batoru!!
March 12th, 2018
HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........interesting!
Thanks for the info DranzerX13!
This Title is definitely interesting!
O I wish its lui vs shu, can't wait for synopsis. Although Free just took out all the fun of watching Lui loose.
(Feb. 28, 2018  2:30 PM)NPN Wrote: O I wish its lui vs shu, can't wait for synopsis. Although Free just took out all the fun of watching Lui loose.

well if it follows the manga we will still get the satisfaction of revenge.
(Feb. 28, 2018  1:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the info DranzerX13!

Well what does it means
(Feb. 28, 2018  3:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  1:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the info DranzerX13!

Well what does it means
The title is interesting means that this episode could go either way.. Shu vs Lui or Free Vs Valt
I'm going to assume it's either both (if it doesn't happen at all or start at ep 47 or that one will happen and the other, most likely Lui vs Shu happens later.
(Feb. 28, 2018  4:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm going to assume it's either both (if it doesn't happen at all or start at ep 47 or that one will happen and the other, most likely Lui vs Shu happens later.
Well episode 48 is Cuza vs Kurtz and I am assuming that they will do Valt vs Kurtz in this episode only .. So this is most likely to go either ways..
(Feb. 28, 2018  4:15 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  4:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm going to assume it's either both (if it doesn't happen at all or start at ep 47 or that one will happen and the other, most likely Lui vs Shu happens later.
Well episode 48 is Cuza vs Kurtz and I am assumong that they will do Valt vs Kurtz in this episode only .. So this is most likely to go either ways..

Valt vs Kurtz isn't semifinals.
I reckon it's Valt VS Free. Doubt they can put 2 semis in one episode then stretch Valt VS Shu finals over 2.
(Feb. 28, 2018  6:01 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  4:15 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well episode 48 is Cuza vs Kurtz and I am assumong that they will do Valt vs Kurtz in this episode only .. So this is most likely to go either ways..

Valt vs Kurtz isn't semifinals.

I know that.. You took it the wrong way.. Since Cuza will surely win,which means Valt and Kurtz will be tied for the place in the semi's. So valt vs Kurtz will be a tie breaker which i suppose will be in episode 48 only.. Thus again saying this episode could go either way..
Turns out you were right @[Jinbee]! This episode is both Shu vs Lui and Valt vs Free.
Well aren't they rushing the two most exciting battles!
(Mar. 05, 2018  12:15 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Turns out you were right Jinbee! This episode is both Shu vs Lui and Valt vs Free.

Who cares, this is gonna be epic!!!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 05, 2018  12:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  12:15 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Turns out you were right Jinbee! This episode is both Shu vs Lui and Valt vs Free.

Who cares, this is gonna be epic!!!!!!!!!!
That's true
Well we are most likely going to see nothing break again.

And on the subject of break, I wonder how long it will take for Spriggan to break Longinus.
That feeling when you spend too much time hanging around BC Sol you have to rush the 2 most important battles in the anime
(Mar. 05, 2018  2:05 PM)MWF Wrote: Well we are most likely going to see nothing break again.

And on the subject of break, I wonder how long it will take for Spriggan to break Longinus.

Again, just because Lui’s Longinus broke in the manga doesn’t mean it’ll happen in the anime, just be aware that may not happen
(Mar. 05, 2018  2:29 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  2:05 PM)MWF Wrote: Well we are most likely going to see nothing break again.

Again, just because Lui’s Longinus broke in the manga doesn’t mean it’ll happen in the anime, just be aware that may not happen

If anything Longinus should have been the only bey that Spriggan broke. L2 broke S2. It would just make sense. Also why would Shu stop his rampage of breaking beys right before Lui?
(Mar. 05, 2018  2:29 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote:

It has to happen! They cannot avoid it.. it is the reason for setting up Lui vs Shu! To destroy Lui's beyblade!
(Mar. 05, 2018  2:29 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote:

While there is a small chance that it won't happen, it probably will. He broke Twin Nemesis likely to show the power of Spriggan, and likely prepared to do the same to Lui as his entire role of this series is that he wants sweet revenge on Lui. No doubt Longinus would break if you ask me. Yes, Legend Spriggan survived but they did find another explanation as to why Shu needed an upgrade, to be stronger. It'll likely be a throwback to the first season of episode 49.
(Mar. 05, 2018  3:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  2:29 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Again, just because Lui’s Longinus broke in the manga doesn’t mean it’ll happen in the anime, just be aware that may not happen

While there is a small chance that it won't happen, it probably will. He broke Twin Nemesis likely to show the power of Spriggan, and likely prepared to do the same to Lui as his entire role of this series is that he wants sweet revenge on Lui. No doubt Longinus would break if you ask me. Yes, Legend Spriggan survived but they did find another explanation as to why Shu needed an upgrade, to be stronger. It'll likely be a throwback to the first season of episode 49.

I didn't take into effect that Shu vs Lui is happening on the same episode as it did in season 1, Now it is guaranteed (or not, but a lot of factors are in favor of Longinus breaking.)
(Mar. 05, 2018  3:27 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  3:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote: While there is a small chance that it won't happen, it probably will. He broke Twin Nemesis likely to show the power of Spriggan, and likely prepared to do the same to Lui as his entire role of this series is that he wants sweet revenge on Lui. No doubt Longinus would break if you ask me. Yes, Legend Spriggan survived but they did find another explanation as to why Shu needed an upgrade, to be stronger. It'll likely be a throwback to the first season of episode 49.

I didn't take into effect that Shu vs Lui is happening on the same episode as it did in season 1, Now it is guaranteed (or not, but a lot of factors are in favor of Longinus breaking.)

Good point, and its not like Free vs Valt would be a quick one either, I'd imagine. So maybe Shu vs Lui have an intense albeit short battle as Longinus shatters?
(Mar. 05, 2018  3:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  3:27 PM)MWF Wrote: I didn't take into effect that Shu vs Lui is happening on the same episode as it did in season 1, Now it is guaranteed (or not, but a lot of factors are in favor of Longinus breaking.)

Good point, and its not like Free vs Valt would be a quick one either, I'd imagine. So maybe Shu vs Lui have an intense albeit short battle as Longinus shatters?

I haven't read the manga so I have no idea how Valt vs Free will go but Shu vs Lui is basically Guaranteed.

Now the question is, How will Valt vs Free play out?
(Mar. 05, 2018  3:49 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  3:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Good point, and its not like Free vs Valt would be a quick one either, I'd imagine. So maybe Shu vs Lui have an intense albeit short battle as Longinus shatters?

I haven't read the manga so I have no idea how Valt vs Free will go but Shu vs Lui is basically Guaranteed.

Now the question is, How will Valt vs Free play out?

I'm wondering if Free will genuinely get bested or will he forfeit here as well.