Beyblade Burst God Episode #48 (March 5, 2018)

(Mar. 05, 2018  10:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: anyone with spoilers or link to the video

Next episode is Valt vs Free, and Shu vs Lui.
(Mar. 05, 2018  11:23 AM)RequimSpriggan Wrote: Someone give us spoilers....

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us the link.

Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 05, 2018  11:32 AM)Darksoulz Wrote: http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc367848/ is the link

Thank you.
Alternative episode title-

Episode 48: Let's Nerf Kurtz!(And crush his one and only fan's dreams into bits because he is not sure if there are any other fans that like Kurtz as much as he does and he hopes and prays for Kurtz's safety because he knows in the inside Kurtz is not ok he is dying like Zac did in season 1.)
Beyblade Burst God - Episode 48 (Review)
HOLY MOLY THIS WAS A GOOD EP IN MY OPINION AND THE DAMN PREVIEW IS SO GOOD. IM JUST GOING TO SAY THE BATTLES HAPPENING NEXT EP. SHU VS LUI AND FREE VS VALT SO AMAZING.
Can someone give another link ?
Its not working
https://www7.kickassanime.io/anime/beybl...episode-48

Here's a different link that works better, the miomio link never works for me.
What about valt vs toko? They wouldnt just reveal that for nothing.
(Mar. 05, 2018  11:44 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote: Alternative episode title-

Episode 48: Let's Nerf Kurtz!(And crush his one and only fan's dreams into bits because he is not sure if there are any other fans that like Kurtz as much as he does and he hopes and prays for Kurtz's safety because he knows in the inside Kurtz is not ok he is dying like Zac did in season 1.)

Considering he's a random booster beyblade owner, and just like strong random booster bladers like Quon, Gao, Ghasem and Ruwei, their debut is good but they fall a little short later on.
(Mar. 05, 2018  3:51 PM)hidekichan Wrote: where can i watch it ? thanks
   The link was already given by @[Shirasagijo Lui]. Check it out.
(Mar. 05, 2018  1:46 PM)"080\ Wrote:https://www7.kickassanime.io/anime/beybl...episode-48

Here's a different link that works better, the miomio link never works for me.
Every thing clear now guys watch YouTube for amvs
So I saw this episode and

(Mar. 05, 2018  10:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So I saw this episode and

How can I add a spoiler tag?
(Mar. 05, 2018  10:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  10:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So I saw this episode and

How can I add a spoiler tag?

[spoiler ] and [/spoiler ]. Without the space between the "r" and the bracket.
(Feb. 10, 2018  3:26 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 48) The Decisive Battle of Friendship!!
友情!決定戦へのバトル!!
Yūjou! Ketteisen he no Batoru!!
March 5th, 2018

"Cooza takes on the Underworld Emperor, Kurtz! If Cooza wins this battle, Valt has a chance to enter the finals! Despite not being able to win a single battle so far, Cooza rises to the challenge, both for himself and for his friend! As Valt cheers him on, Cooza is reminded of his battles so far, and Kurtz is caught off-guard by the new launch technique Cooza is using! In this final back-and-forth battle to decide who advances from Group A, which Blader will be going to the finals?!"

Hi, sorry if this isn’t related to this episode exactly but where can I watch burst god? The site I used only goes to episode 17, if possible can you send me a link to the site or whatever method you watch burst, thanks!
(Mar. 06, 2018  2:28 AM)Legenddoom Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  3:26 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 48) The Decisive Battle of Friendship!!
友情!決定戦へのバトル!!
Yūjou! Ketteisen he no Batoru!!
March 5th, 2018

"Cooza takes on the Underworld Emperor, Kurtz! If Cooza wins this battle, Valt has a chance to enter the finals! Despite not being able to win a single battle so far, Cooza rises to the challenge, both for himself and for his friend! As Valt cheers him on, Cooza is reminded of his battles so far, and Kurtz is caught off-guard by the new launch technique Cooza is using! In this final back-and-forth battle to decide who advances from Group A, which Blader will be going to the finals?!"

Hi, sorry if this isn’t related to this episode exactly but where can I watch burst god? The site I used only goes to episode 17, if possible can you send me a link to the site or whatever method you watch burst, thanks!

Yah, it’s called https://www7.kickassanime.io/anime/beyblade-burst-god
If has every episode. Just don’t click on ads.
Finally saw the episode and it was ok I wasn't to impressed by it the plot armor was really clear in this episode for Cooza and Valt the we also got a little development for Kurtz and Valt now knowing that Alexander is ashrum or ashram whatever seems to be on his mind now besides like I said I wasn't to impressed that might be because it felt rushed atleast for it was the Cooza vs Kurtz was fast and I still think Cooza was wasted in the show he had so much potential but wasn't use properly Sisco was saved by his victories against Joshua, xhaka and Ruway which probably is what save him as for the rematch between valt and Kurtz could've been better if it had more time