Beyblade Burst God Episode #41 (January 15th, 2018)

41) Iron Hammer! Twin Nemesis!!
鉄槌!ツインネメシス!!
Tettsui! Tsuin nemeshisu!!
January 15th, 2018

"It's Red Eye vs Boa in Round 1 of the God Bladers Cup! Boa, who has percevered in the Snake Pit in order to catch up to Red Eye, takes on Spriggan using Bahamut's new Special Move! But when faced with this predicament, Red Eye fights back. Elsewhere, Cooza prepares for his match with Norman. While Chronos manages to land the first strike, Nemesis retaliates with a fierce blow! Who will be the winner?!"
I couldn't tell if "Iron Hammer" referred to Twin Nemesis or Bahamuts new special move. Perhaps the owner of tN was so uninteresting they had nothing to say about him.
Please tell me I can watch the entirety of what burst god has so far in subbed somewhere
(Jan. 05, 2018  1:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I couldn't tell if "Iron Hammer" referred to Twin Nemesis or Bahamuts new special move. Perhaps the owner of tN was so uninteresting they had nothing to say about him.

It seems to be the description of Twin Nemesis.
i wonder how good norman turner is. but since he has twin nemesis he might be a really powerful blader.
I can imagine that Norman is gonna get timmy Turner memed
Updated the OP with the new preview synopsis.
(Jan. 06, 2018  8:15 PM)K1D Wrote: I can imagine that Norman is gonna get timmy Turner memed

It should be Tarver instead of Turner. Smile
(Jan. 08, 2018  11:50 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  8:15 PM)K1D Wrote: I can imagine that Norman is gonna get timmy Turner memed

It should be Tarver instead of Turner. Smile

Let's vote to call him Turner on the forums
Hey guys I watched ep 40 . In the preview of ep 41 shu aka red eye looked so furious and mad to valt. I mean valt was shu’s best friend. Why Has shu changed so much? Anyone agree?
(Jan. 09, 2018  8:29 AM)LegendLonginus Wrote: Hey guys I watched ep 40 . In the preview of ep 41 shu aka red eye looked so furious and mad to valt. I mean valt was shu’s best friend. Why Has shu changed so much? Anyone agree?

That's called plot to make shu more serious an terrifying it's almost like a mixture of lui and free personality serious, aggressive, lonely beyblade have a history of making characters like that look kai from the original series he was serious and lonely until later season same goes for ryuga he also was serious, lonely and dangerous until later season I think their doing the same with shu by the end of burst his gonna similar to kai and only valt will understand him

(Jan. 09, 2018  8:50 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I know, I used to like the shu before

To honest I like him now his much more serious. Intimidating it's clear what the writers are trying to do their turning shu evil to motivated valt to save him from loneliness and by the end shu will be like kai from the original series serious and calm but at same time powerful and only valt will completely understand him similar to lui and gou friendship but their's will be deeper
(Jan. 09, 2018  6:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  8:29 AM)LegendLonginus Wrote: Hey guys I watched ep 40 . In the preview of ep 41 shu aka red eye looked so furious and mad to valt. I mean valt was shu’s best friend. Why Has shu changed so much? Anyone agree?

That's called plot to make shu more serious an terrifying it's almost like a mixture of lui and free personality serious, aggressive, lonely beyblade have a history of making characters like that look kai from the original series he was serious and lonely until later season same goes for ryuga he also was serious, lonely and dangerous until later season I think their doing the same with shu by the end of burst his gonna similar to kai and only valt will understand him

(Jan. 09, 2018  8:50 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I know, I used to like the shu before

To honest I like him now his much more serious. Intimidating it's clear what the writers are trying to do their turning shu evil to motivated valt to save him from loneliness and by the end shu will be like kai from the original series serious and calm but at same time powerful and only valt will completely understand him similar to lui and gou friendship but their's will be deeper
I agree.. but another possibily is that shu/red eye will be defeated by the whole BC Sol as 1 team just like what happened to Kai in the original series in the episode "breaking the ice" when he was mad with the power of black dranzer.. and shu will then get back into his senses(just like kai).. and also the same happened to toby or Faust(his alter-ego) from the metal series.. but in this case it will be a mix of both the seasons..he will remember who he was(like faust)and that his friends are his strength(like kai)
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:28 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  6:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: That's called plot to make shu more serious an terrifying it's almost like a mixture of lui and free personality serious, aggressive, lonely beyblade have a history of making characters like that look kai from the original series he was serious and lonely until later season same goes for ryuga he also was serious, lonely and dangerous until later season I think their doing the same with shu by the end of burst his gonna similar to kai and only valt will understand him

I agree.. but another possibily is that shu/red eye will be defeated by the whole BC Sol as 1 team just like what happened to Kai in the original series in the episode "breaking the ice" when he was mad with the power of black dranzer.. and shu will then get back into his senses(just like kai).. and also the same happened to toby or Faust(his alter-ego) from the metal series.. but in this case it will be a mix of both the seasons..he will remember who he was(lile faust)and that his friends are his strength(like kai)

I agree with you I like that possibility of the BC Sol team fighting against shu/red eye as team it would interesting and a better way to beat and bring shu back to his senses
Why would they repeat it again and plus, Sr is showed to be an almost unstoppable bey so it will create a bad impression and I really don't think they will make a 5th spriggan
(Jan. 11, 2018  8:58 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Why would they repeat it again and plus, Sr is showed to be an almost unstoppable bey so it will create a bad impression and I really don't think they will make a 5th spriggan

Who said Sr had to break? It's just that Sr has to be defeated to get Shu back into his senses..
I highly doubt that sr will lose against Valt. God Valkyrie already hasn't beaten ls and he is way stronger. Don't take this seriously bc this is my opinion
I agree but according to the manga it's Shu/Red eye vs Valt in the February chapter.. so it can be a possibility that valt will defeat Shu/ Red Eye..
I agree with him/her

anyways just 4 more days to go
(Jan. 11, 2018  1:15 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I agree with him/her

anyways just 4 more days to go
Ya.. Just 4 more days! Cant wait for this episode..
Too bad you always have to watch everything in Japanese... The sub and dub are too slow
(Jan. 11, 2018  3:58 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Too bad you always have to watch everything in Japanese... The sub and dub are too slow

Do you want to try to sub?
(Jan. 11, 2018  11:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I agree but according to the manga it's Shu/Red eye vs Valt in the February chapter.. so it can be a possibility that valt will defeat Shu/ Red Eye..

Yea but that's the problem I mean don't get me wrong valt has improved alot since season 1 his easily hands 4th strongest but I don't see why valt should win against sR when he couldn't beat Ls even with strike God chip along with the UR strike god Valkyrie should be Ls level not Sr we saw what happened when strike god Valkyrie fought against drain Fafnir he barely won and that's due to free's arm even zoro point it out that even with that improvement valt still can't reach free in my opinion the made free, lui and shu to OP regardless of what people think these 3 are on a different level interm of skills and talents these guys are monster compared to valt but let's see how the handle it

(Jan. 11, 2018  10:30 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  8:58 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Why would they repeat it again and plus, Sr is showed to be an almost unstoppable bey so it will create a bad impression and I really don't think they will make a 5th spriggan

Who said Sr had to break? It's just that Sr has to be defeated to get Shu back into his senses..

It's not about Sr breaking it's about a way that makes much more since to beat shu with Sr remember valt wasn't able to beat Ls and lets be honest valt with strike God chip along with the UR is Ls level look at what Sr did to nL and we know that valt can't beat lui he barely won free and that was because free forfeit cause of his arm valt has gotten stronger their's no doubt but not as strong as those 3 monsters
(Jan. 11, 2018  8:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  11:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I agree but according to the manga it's Shu/Red eye vs Valt in the February chapter.. so it can be a possibility that valt will defeat Shu/ Red Eye..

Yea but that's the problem I mean don't get me wrong valt has improved alot since season 1 his easily hands 4th strongest but I don't see why valt should win against sR when he couldn't beat Ls even with strike God chip along with the UR strike god Valkyrie should be Ls level not Sr we saw what happened when strike god Valkyrie fought against drain Fafnir he barely won and that's due to free's arm even zoro point it out that even with that improvement valt still can't reach free in my opinion the made free, lui and shu to OP regardless of what people think these 3 are on a different level interm of skills and talents these guys are monster compared to valt but let's see how the handle it

(Jan. 11, 2018  10:30 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Who said Sr had to break? It's just that Sr has to be defeated to get Shu back into his senses..

It's not about Sr breaking it's about a way that makes much more since to beat shu with Sr remember valt wasn't able to beat Ls and lets be honest valt with strike God chip along with the UR is Ls level look at what Sr did to nL and we know that valt can't beat lui he barely won free and that was because free forfeit cause of his arm valt has gotten stronger their's no doubt but not as strong as those 3 monsters
Ya that makes more sense..
(Jan. 10, 2018  4:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:28 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I agree.. but another possibily is that shu/red eye will be defeated by the whole BC Sol as 1 team just like what happened to Kai in the original series in the episode "breaking the ice" when he was mad with the power of black dranzer.. and shu will then get back into his senses(just like kai).. and also the same happened to toby or Faust(his alter-ego) from the metal series.. but in this case it will be a mix of both the seasons..he will remember who he was(lile faust)and that his friends are his strength(like kai)

I agree with you I like that possibility of the BC Sol team fighting against shu/red eye as team it would interesting and a better way to beat and bring shu back to his senses

I think that's a great idea, too.
But maybe it would be better if his old team mates from Beigoma Academy Beyclub fight against Shu/Red Eye. Because i think there's more like a relation/friendship.
Maybe the other guys from BC Sol could help, or something like this. My point is just: What has BC Sol to do with Shu/Red Eye generally?