Beyblade Burst God Episode #41 (January 15th, 2018)

(Jan. 15, 2018  3:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well... the driver of tN in anime is Jaggy...
Are you kidding?

It does wonders on my tN
(Jan. 15, 2018  9:39 PM)WrathGold Wrote: Isn't he GoldEye

Yea normal Turner or turver is gold eye
Btw @[FIREFIRE CPB] sR is Shelter Regulus and Sr is Spriggan Requiem.
My thoughts on this episode the shu vs boa was great I got to admit shu in this episode was fantastic the way he scared the hell out of everyone in the stadium was epic everybody was terrified and intimidated expect for free, lui ofcourse probably xhaka as well cause he has that scary look to when his serious Kurtz seems to be a bit worried but not to scared but the audience, valt and his friends got their beys scared out of them I haven't seen an evil intimidation like that ever since ryuga from season one as for the cuza vs Norman I wasn't impressed twin nemesis wasn't really that epic while fighting chronos despite being a great bey and what's with that driver isn't that jaggy? Plus I don't recall nemesis avatar being a dragon with the head of alien from the predator but a dark knight with a helm and blue flames if I'm correct what's up with those changes, asides from that great episode mainly the first half
My review on this episode I guess?

(Jan. 15, 2018  9:17 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  12:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
I agree..

Well valt is the main character they can't make him weak no one had a evolved version of their beys in season 1 I'm not saying valt is not strong but the way the built lui, free and shu is their bey geniuses and that won't change which for some people make it much more difficult to accept that valt can win this guys remember free hasn't lose for God knows how long and lui was already there but couldn't beat him aside from the victory in anime thats why the free vs valt Is a bit hard to swallow despite that valt has improved alot in the battle valt was also at his limit he said himself that he put everything in that shot but couldn't beat free thats the reason why the writers choose the route of making free passing his limits like this he can't launch anymore cause his tired the protected free from losing via burst or spin finish again which makes more since same goes for lui the writers had to come up with the crack in the stadium to make valt lose and protect lui from losing cause like a said the built free, lui and shu to be a bit overtalented I wouldn't say that valt is the strongest for me I'm placing him 4th strongest but not the strongest he'll probably be the strongest after his battle with shu because remember his still the main character unless their giving shu the Win which I wouldn't mind at all it always felt awkward to me that neither shu nor xhaka hasn't won a championship while lui has won 5 which wasn't necessary 3 was enough to make lui strong and give the other 2 championship to shu and xhaka but by the end valt will win the tournament unless their's a season 3 for burst and this will be valt season with him wining national and international tournaments but everyone has their own opinions which is why talking about this things makes it interesting and please don't think that I'm hating valt cause I don't his in my top 5 favourite characters ?
Well I respect your opinion..:) But here is my point..

(Jan. 15, 2018  7:10 PM)V2KX Wrote:
Code:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/g9DFC"><a href="//imgur.com/g9DFC"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JAGGY WHYYYY

https://imgur.com/a/g9DFC
Here's my prediction (spoiler)
 they're showing jaggy now the rest of the combo is same. They're later gonna make Norman do that classic anime "That's not all I got!" thing and have an ultimate Ul reveal along with it in an episode to come
(Jan. 16, 2018  1:39 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  7:10 PM)V2KX Wrote:
Code:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/g9DFC"><a href="//imgur.com/g9DFC"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JAGGY WHYYYY

https://imgur.com/a/g9DFC
Here's my prediction (spoiler)
 they're showing jaggy now the rest of the combo is same. They're later gonna make Norman do that classic anime "That's not all I got!" thing and have an ultimate Ul reveal along with it in an episode to come
adding to that. Valt, he somehow will become norman's friend and Norman will give Valt Ul. I though still prefer it to be like Manga because in that way Valt will imagine a driver which is easy to control yet can get variable like speed. so Zoro made Ul for him.

I guess your theory might be true. like Rb was a readymade part that Zoro gave to Valt and it maybe suggesting that its made by WBBA and they might got its upgrade too
(Jan. 16, 2018  2:06 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  1:39 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Here's my prediction (spoiler)
adding to that. Valt, he somehow will become norman's friend and Norman will give Valt Ul. I though still prefer it to be like Manga because in that way Valt will imagine a driver which is easy to control yet can get variable like speed. so Zoro made Ul for him.

I guess your theory might be true. like Rb was a readymade part that Zoro gave to Valt and it maybe suggesting that its made by WBBA and they might got its upgrade too
yeah

(Jan. 16, 2018  10:59 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  9:17 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well valt is the main character they can't make him weak no one had a evolved version of their beys in season 1 I'm not saying valt is not strong but the way the built lui, free and shu is their bey geniuses and that won't change which for some people make it much more difficult to accept that valt can win this guys remember free hasn't lose for God knows how long and lui was already there but couldn't beat him aside from the victory in anime thats why the free vs valt Is a bit hard to swallow despite that valt has improved alot in the battle valt was also at his limit he said himself that he put everything in that shot but couldn't beat free thats the reason why the writers choose the route of making free passing his limits like this he can't launch anymore cause his tired the protected free from losing via burst or spin finish again which makes more since same goes for lui the writers had to come up with the crack in the stadium to make valt lose and protect lui from losing cause like a said the built free, lui and shu to be a bit overtalented I wouldn't say that valt is the strongest for me I'm placing him 4th strongest but not the strongest he'll probably be the strongest after his battle with shu because remember his still the main character unless their giving shu the Win which I wouldn't mind at all it always felt awkward to me that neither shu nor xhaka hasn't won a championship while lui has won 5 which wasn't necessary 3 was enough to make lui strong and give the other 2 championship to shu and xhaka but by the end valt will win the tournament unless their's a season 3 for burst and this will be valt season with him wining national and international tournaments but everyone has their own opinions which is why talking about this things makes it interesting and please don't think that I'm hating valt cause I don't his in my top 5 favourite characters ?
Well I respect your opinion..Smile But here is my point..

Thank you for respecting my opinion I also respect yours about the duo eclipse it's a shame that we won't see it an the anime it seems cool
(Jan. 16, 2018  4:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:59 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Well I respect your opinion..Smile But here is my point..

Thank you for respecting my opinion I also respect yours about the duo eclipse it's a shame that we won't see it an the anime it seems cool

Well about Duo Eclipse FIREFIRE CPB and ThePheonix's theory are pretty awesome they actually 
might come true..
(Jan. 15, 2018  10:33 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  10:28 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: This is was a great episode but it’s weird... Twin Nemesis has Jaggy, not Ultimate Reboot.

True haha. even I couldn't watch whole episode but tN indeed had Jaggy. I wonder why they did. I can understand its to save it for God Valkyrie but why release it with Ul in first place? A easier way to obtain Ul is understandable too but still releasing with something which is going to have different driver in anime is really weird.

They could released it separately for like 200yen or something

Yea I find it weird that tN is using jaggy instead of Ul or even Hunter but i can understand why they didn't use Ul as it would be weird to explain how valt will get a hold of it. As for this episode I liked it alot. I'm hoping if events play out the way i think that we will get an gV vs aB battle that will be hyped and probably where we will see that strike god chip
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:59 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  9:17 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well valt is the main character they can't make him weak no one had a evolved version of their beys in season 1 I'm not saying valt is not strong but the way the built lui, free and shu is their bey geniuses and that won't change which for some people make it much more difficult to accept that valt can win this guys remember free hasn't lose for God knows how long and lui was already there but couldn't beat him aside from the victory in anime thats why the free vs valt Is a bit hard to swallow despite that valt has improved alot in the battle valt was also at his limit he said himself that he put everything in that shot but couldn't beat free thats the reason why the writers choose the route of making free passing his limits like this he can't launch anymore cause his tired the protected free from losing via burst or spin finish again which makes more since same goes for lui the writers had to come up with the crack in the stadium to make valt lose and protect lui from losing cause like a said the built free, lui and shu to be a bit overtalented I wouldn't say that valt is the strongest for me I'm placing him 4th strongest but not the strongest he'll probably be the strongest after his battle with shu because remember his still the main character unless their giving shu the Win which I wouldn't mind at all it always felt awkward to me that neither shu nor xhaka hasn't won a championship while lui has won 5 which wasn't necessary 3 was enough to make lui strong and give the other 2 championship to shu and xhaka but by the end valt will win the tournament unless their's a season 3 for burst and this will be valt season with him wining national and international tournaments but everyone has their own opinions which is why talking about this things makes it interesting and please don't think that I'm hating valt cause I don't his in my top 5 favourite characters ?
Well I respect your opinion..Smile But here is my point..

This is my theory on shu vs Valt. So the battles ends at 2/2 and with a cliffhanger. Shu in my opinion is going to win bc he hasn't used his full strength against anyone. Valt still hasn't beaten free, who is "champion". Valt is just going to lose in my opinion.
IMO letting Valt beating genius like Free or Shu at this stage would be a flaw in the plot. It’s obvious they are from another level and making him beat them, it would feel like he’s got a massive improvement overnight. I would much more enjoy using the 3rd season to let Valt become the champion. It would be the first time it took three whole seasons for the main character to win the championship and that would be fresh and believable since he started as an underdog. Protagonist like Tyson who always wins against everyone seem outdated nowadays
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:00 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: IMO letting Valt beating genius like Free or Shu at this stage would be a flaw in the plot. It’s obvious they are from another level and making him beat them, it would feel like he’s got a massive improvement overnight. I would much more enjoy using the 3rd season to let Valt become the champion. It would be the first time it took three whole seasons for the main character to win the championship and that would be fresh and believable since he started as an underdog. Protagonist like Tyson who always wins against everyone seem outdated nowadays

I agree actually although if he fought Free in the semi-finals, he would need to defeat him in order to get to Shu (that's if he is fighting Free anyway). I wouldn't mind if Valt won against Free by making Free use up his stamina, forcing him to forfeit the match like in the manga.

I would like Shu to beat him though since it would be weird for Valt to beat Shu at his strongest. I also want Shu to win because there's a chance Shu may lead to an even darker path if he continues to believe the power got him further than his own skills.

However, I'd rather Valt loses in a very close Burst FInish (where both beys almost burst at the same time) and not a loss where his bey bursts as it trips over a crack.
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:00 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: IMO letting Valt beating genius like Free or Shu at this stage would be a flaw in the plot. It’s obvious they are from another level and making him beat them, it would feel like he’s got a massive improvement overnight. I would much more enjoy using the 3rd season to let Valt become the champion. It would be the first time it took three whole seasons for the main character  to win the championship and that would be fresh and believable since he started as an underdog. Protagonist like Tyson who always wins against everyone seem outdated nowadays

I know right hears someone who think the same way I do if the do that to valt he would be the most developed main character of beyblade just because he didn't win nether national are international just in his first participation I don't mind him reaching the final or top 4 like you said making valt get everything in season 3 would be better and more logical
Idk Valt is probably going to beat free but shu no way