Beyblade Burst God Episode #38 (December 18th, 2017)

Thanks for the link and I liked the show.
Pretty awesome episode, I recommend checking it out for sure, it was nice to see a certain somebody back at home with the team
up to what episodes have the english subtitles been done for and where can I find them?
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:14 PM)tezax Wrote:

I may be wrong because of that Red Eye is going to lose the finals between Valt vs Red Eye in the finals. Again this is not a clarification.
(Dec. 18, 2017  11:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:14 PM)tezax Wrote:

I may be wrong because of that Red Eye is going to lose the finals between Valt vs Red Eye in the finals. Again this is not a clarification.

Spoilers......... 

Shu wins the tournament.
(Dec. 19, 2017  3:39 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  11:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I may be wrong because of that Red Eye is going to lose the finals between Valt vs Red Eye in the finals. Again this is not a clarification.

Spoilers......... 

Shu wins the tournament.

Could ya not? lol..
(Dec. 18, 2017  11:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I may be wrong because of that Red Eye is going to lose the finals between Valt vs Red Eye in the finals. Again this is not a clarification.

Spoilers......... 

Shu wins the tournament.

Where did you find that info? There hasn't been any info on the outcome of the tournament. 
When you want to make a spoiler, use spoiler tags which are these
[spoiler] *insert text* [/ spoiler]
Just remove the space between the / and spoiler

Spoilers......... 

Shu wins the tournament.
My theory of the ending is that shu/red eye will be defeated by the whole BC Sol as 1 team just like what happened to Kai in the original series in the episode "breaking the ice" when he was mad with the power of black dranzer.. and shu will then get back into his senses(just like kai).. but wouldn't mind shu winning the tournament too..

Again it's only a theory..
(Dec. 19, 2017  10:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  3:39 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Spoilers......... 

Shu wins the tournament.
My theory of the ending is that shu/red eye will be defeated by the whole BC Sol as 1 team just like what happened to Kai in the original series in the episode "breaking the ice" when he was mad with the power of black dranzer.. and shu will then get back into his senses(just like kai).. but wouldn't mind shu winning the tournament too..

In the individual tournament? This series is still pretty shallow on the "anime" part, it is more realistic than last two generation, I won't get my hopes up on your theory, at least for Burst God, next season? Maybe.
(Dec. 19, 2017  2:10 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  10:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: My theory of the ending is that shu/red eye will be defeated by the whole BC Sol as 1 team just like what happened to Kai in the original series in the episode "breaking the ice" when he was mad with the power of black dranzer.. and shu will then get back into his senses(just like kai).. but wouldn't mind shu winning the tournament too..

In the individual tournament? This series is still pretty shallow on the "anime" part, it is more realistic than last two generation, I won't get my hopes up on your theory, at least for Burst God, next season? Maybe.

Yes i get it..
Well i saw someone say/text that shu is going to beat lui and valt

(Dec. 19, 2017  4:15 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  3:39 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Spoilers......... 

Shu wins the tournament.

Where did you find that info? There hasn't been any info on the outcome of the tournament. 
[spoiler] *insert text* [/ spoiler]
Just remove the space between the / and spoiler

Thank you i didn't know how to use the spoilers thing. Let me test. [spoiler] testing [/spoiler)]
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:50 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Well i saw someone say/text that shu is going to beat lui and valt

(Dec. 19, 2017  4:15 AM)Mage Wrote: Where did you find that info? There hasn't been any info on the outcome of the tournament. 

Thank you i didn't know how to use the spoilers thing. Let me test. [spoiler] testing [/spoiler)]

You put a parenthesis. 
[spoiler]Testing
Use of spoiler tag aside...there's zero basis to that speculation that you're calling a spoiler. Let's not go misleading people, haha.
Sr looks too Left-Spin attack oriented for my liking...sorry...please disagree if you want...