Beyblade Burst God Episode #37 (December 11th, 2017)

(Dec. 11, 2017  2:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: What about Shu!!!?????

you need to watch yourself to know lol.

Boa is a wild card tbh. It is possible something may happen for him to become the final boss.
Just make a guess what was happened in the previous world blader cup, the 19th episode did mention from Free that Joshua got 2nd runner up and Free did not get a chance to battle with him, means Free beated Lui and got the champion and since then Free rank no. 1 in the world, Lui was only the 1st runner up. This time Lui got his revenge in an unofficial battle, however this is not an official tournament. Free will find a way to counter Lui's attack or he will teach Valt to counter Lui's attack, if he loses earlier in the semi final.
Pretty meh episode. Maybe the previous one set my expectations too high. I like that that they're not following the manga's god bladers tournament because the battles there were very predictable. With Cuza (????????????? why him instead of Daina?????????) and Boa added, it will become much more interesting.  

(Dec. 11, 2017  12:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
Thanks for explaining it tho. Can I also ask what's up with the remaining 2 bladers? How are they going to be chosen? Cause there are 10/12 bladers revealed so far.
(Dec. 11, 2017  6:03 PM)hykli Wrote: Just make a guess what was happened in the previous world blader cup, the 19th episode did mention from Free that Joshua got 2nd runner up and Free did not get a chance to battle with him, means Free beated Lui and got the champion and since then Free rank no. 1 in the world, Lui was only the 1st runner up.  This time Lui got his revenge in an unofficial battle, however this is not an official tournament. Free will find a way to counter Lui's attack or he will teach Valt to counter Lui's attack, if he loses earlier in the semi final.

I don't think we're getting a free vs lui again infact that's maybe why the made them fight in this episode first was to advertise nightmare longinus second was to give lui s victory against free since free never lost to anyone until now if you ask me it's most likely their setting up free vs valt and shu vs lui just like the manga I don't think the will change that

(Dec. 11, 2017  6:36 PM)Limetka Wrote: Pretty meh episode. Maybe the previous one set my expectations too high. I like that that they're not following the manga's god bladers tournament because the battles there were very predictable. With Cuza (????????????? why him instead of Daina?????????) and Boa added, it will become much more interesting.  

(Dec. 11, 2017  12:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
Thanks for explaining it tho. Can I also ask what's up with the remaining 2 bladers? How are they going to be chosen? Cause there are 10/12 bladers revealed so far.

They may go two ways with that since its 12 bladers unlike the which is 8 bladers they could bring option #1 the owner of both beat kulkacan since its the next set after spriggan requiem and the other blader can be the owner of twin nemesis since his getting an official release with a new disk and part now for option #2 tge could bring clio the owner of deep chaos since he has a rivalry with cuza and the second blader can still be the beat kulkacan guy or daina but if their gonna be mysterious new bladers then option 1 would be better

My opinion of this episode I was expecting more from the lui vs free since their two strongest worldwide I mean I thought it would've been
more intense like the previous episode but I do understand what the did their since longinus just got out the need to showcase it more and that's the way to do it 1St make lui beat red eye aka shu which was undefeated 2nd beat valt who just won the world leagues team battle and who has beaten not only xhaka but also ruwei and Joshua who are in the top five strongest blader in the world 3Rd make him beat the strongest which is free like this it put fear into anyone else who will go against nightmare longinus and lui cause he just defeated the best bladers of the burst God series but other than that I still enjoyed the battle between free vs lui the fought 70 time in total which Is interesting so I will rate this 8 out of 10 for this episode
I have the feeling they will make Cuza and Boa clash. They have similar beys with opposite spin. Even in this episode they show Cuza saying something right after having shown Boa. I also have the feeling there will be a predictable Valt vs Free and Lui vs Shu in the semi and Valt vs Shu in the final even though I hope to be proved wrong
Though this probably won't happen, I want Zac to be one of the mystery bladers.
Comments from previous matches. In order for Valt to beat Lui in the tournament, Zoro must make a stronger launcher for God Valkyrie with his Runaway shooting technique, otherwise no chance to beat Lui at all.
(Dec. 11, 2017  8:16 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I have the feeling they will make Cuza and Boa clash. They have similar beys with opposite spin. Even in this episode they  show Cuza saying something right after having shown Boa. I also have the feeling there will be a predictable Valt vs Free and Lui vs Shu in the semi and Valt vs Shu in the final even though I hope to be proved wrong

I thought the same thing... Valt and Shu are the ones who has to battle in the finals. I know they couldn't keep their promise in the national tournament because of an unpredictable twist of fate, but this time they have to face off against each other so that they can understand each other better by acknowledging the whole concept of Shu abandoning his friendship with Valt. Well... we already know Shu/Red-eye lost to Lui again and from what I saw in the previous episode I can predict that the part where Shu pretends to defeat Lui and Free has to be a foreshadowing in order to lead us to acknowledge the power of Requiem Spriggan. So that way in the semifinal, Shu has to match up with Lui and Valt has to battle Free, if both of them manage to succeed, then they will match up in the final. By the way, Just from seeing how strong Requiem Spiggan is from a short video, the chances of Shu being the Final boss seems right in terms of power and skills.
Erm... while it is possible that Cuza and Boa could clash, it will probably not be because they're similar looking that's just a coincidence.
(Dec. 16, 2017  12:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Erm... while it is possible that Cuza and Boa could clash, it will probably not be because they're similar looking that's just a coincidence.

it’s not just a matter of similarity.
Characters with either very similar or opposite features are frequently put up against each other for the sake of the narrative. These sort of battles are normally perceived as more engaging. Following this logic IMO Valt vs Xhaka was more interesting then Xhaka vs Sisco, at the same time Sisco v Josh was more interesting then Valt vs Josh.
(Dec. 16, 2017  6:24 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  12:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Erm... while it is possible that Cuza and Boa could clash, it will probably not be because they're similar looking that's just a coincidence.

it’s not just a matter of similarity.
Characters with either very similar or opposite features are frequently put up against each other for the sake of the narrative. These sort of battles are normally perceived as more engaging. Following this logic IMO Valt vs Xhaka was more interesting then Xhaka vs Sisco, at the same time Sisco v Josh was more interesting then Valt vs Josh.

So the two mentioned more interesting battles are interesting due to the type of beyblade they use?

Also, I don't see any similarities between Cuza and Boa, they didn't even interact yet. At least Xhaka and Valt interacted already and when I saw Sisco confront Josh in his first few appearances, you wanted the two to fight.