Beyblade Burst God Episode #37 (December 11th, 2017)

37) Let's Go! The God Bladers Cup!!
いくぜっ!ゴッドブレーダーズカップ!!
Iku ze! Goddo burēdāzu kappu!!
December 11th, 2017
Oh God can't believe we're having a God bladers cup in beyblade burst God, hopefully God valkyrie will appear with his God reboot driver!
(Nov. 28, 2017  9:48 PM)Limetka Wrote: Oh God can't believe we're having a God bladers cup in beyblade burst God, hopefully God valkyrie will appear with his God reboot driver!

It's just the individual tournament I think.
(Nov. 28, 2017  11:58 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  9:48 PM)Limetka Wrote: Oh God can't believe we're having a God bladers cup in beyblade burst God, hopefully God valkyrie will appear with his God reboot driver!

Yeh I think it's an individual tournament for top bladers, which is maybe why they call this tournament the God Bladers Cup.
(Nov. 28, 2017  11:58 PM)ptf606 Wrote:

He's being sarcastic about the fact that they've used God as a prefix/suffix a lot in this series.
(Dec. 03, 2017  7:54 PM)Xeogran Wrote: WTF LUI VS FREE HAPPENS HERE O_O

I think this is the best Battle of the Burst Generation !
(Dec. 03, 2017  7:54 PM)Xeogran Wrote: WTF LUI VS FREE HAPPENS HERE O_OReally?
Really? 
How do you know?
I read the Japanese summary. It's appearently a casual meeting between them, but I'm hype as heck!
(Dec. 03, 2017  3:34 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  11:58 PM)ptf606 Wrote: It's just the individual tournament I think.

He's being sarcastic about the fact that they've used God as a prefix/suffix a lot in this series.

Ok I didn't notice that.
So we get to see Strike God Valkyrie? Ultimate Reboot? idk really, just speculation and pranks...
(Dec. 05, 2017  12:46 AM)Dragunix Wrote: So we get to see Strike God Valkyrie? Ultimate Reboot? idk really, just speculation and pranks...

We will be getting the strike god chip it was already hinted that valt would get but not to sure about the ultimate reboot though but I might be wrong just incase don't get disappointed if we only get the strike god chip which I firmly believe will see but the Ultimate reboot not so sure will see what happens
Cool
Can't wait for Lui v Free, and for the first time (in for)ever, Free has an emotion besides slight happiness and neutrality
How do you watch the episode live? The link provided by FIREFIRE CPB leads to a dead site.
REVIEW TIIIIIIME!

Oh and there's the link http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc355618/
Beyblade Burst God - Episode 37 (Review)
hmm if Clio isn't in the Tournament, then does that mean he will end the season without any loss Gasp
(Dec. 11, 2017  12:29 PM)Xeogran Wrote: hmm if Clio isn't in the Tournament, then does that mean he will end the season without any loss Gasp

I was thinking he would be so Cuza could finally beat him.

I also wonder how they'll split 12 blades and round it all down to 2?
(Dec. 11, 2017  12:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

Ah, that makes sense.
(Dec. 11, 2017  11:36 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst God - Episode 37 (Review)

Gazem had his mG crushed under giant clock gears when he lost to legend Spriggan in the end of episode 28. So he is pretty much gone.
(Dec. 11, 2017  12:49 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  11:36 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst God - Episode 37 (Review)

Gazem had his mG crushed under giant clock gears when he lost to legend Spriggan in the end of episode 28. So he is pretty much gone.

Yeah but I was expecting him to have it fixed TBH but I guess not