Beyblade Burst God Episode #35 (November 27th, 2017)

35) Our Final Match!
俺たちの決勝戦!
Ore-tachi no Kesshōsen
November 27th, 2017

Source: https://i.imgur.com/sHdBMdw.jpg
Appearently it's Joshua vs Cisco. Did such match happen in the Manga?
No not at all and this is the last match next episode is shu vs lui so i don't think valt vs free is gonna happen.
Weird turn of events...
I wonder if we'll eventually get to see Free going insane like in the Manga, with veins and all.
(Nov. 20, 2017  12:53 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Weird turn of events...
I wonder if we'll eventually get to see Free going insane like in the Manga, with veins and all.

Can anyone tell me wholeanga in english
(Nov. 20, 2017  12:53 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Weird turn of events...

I am not sure if individual championship is a thing but
I hope most of it will be serious battles in the championship with some character development for a break.
Plez send us link of Beyblade god burst ep 35 plez tell us
I watched it Live, the link should be up in a few hours like always.
(Nov. 27, 2017  1:13 PM)Xeogran Wrote: I watched it Live, the link should be up in a few hours like always.

How do you watch it live?
Beyblade Burst God Episode 35 - Review
I've watched it here if that helps - http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc353514/
Nice nice time to review this!

i'll wait until the hot anime link...miomio tv didn't want to load it, eh.
I guess Free said to Joshua that Joshua is the one who is responsible for the team losing. And then Free is leaving New York Bull and later joining back to BCsol.
BTW i am wondered that this final tournament does not change it's scoring rule, unlike the first season the final tournament is a 5 points matches.
Alright next episode looks compeltely PACKED. Loved it when Free went full tourette syndrome. 

Keep in mind that we have the World League Solo Championship now that the Team Championship has ended. While it won't follow the manga story we've seen so far, we'll be getting the 1-on-1 experience the manga has been getting, and some battles may be somewhat similar.
(Nov. 27, 2017  4:23 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Not sound of Miomio... :-/

Yeah for some reason I couldn't hear sound either.
(Nov. 28, 2017  4:27 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Spoiler
Sisco uses Kries Satan 2V Loop to burst blast jinnus. Red eye battles shu. Next episodes preview shows red eyes mask breaking in half the intense force of the two special moves. And then valt comes in with a runaway shoot. That's where it ends

Actually use spoiler tags please.

If you don't know how, it's [spoiler] -text you want hidden- [/spoiler ] (without the space between r and that bracket).
(Nov. 28, 2017  10:28 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  4:27 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Spoiler
Sisco uses Kries Satan 2V Loop to burst blast jinnus. Red eye battles shu. Next episodes preview shows red eyes mask breaking in half the intense force of the two special moves. And then valt comes in with a runaway shoot. That's where it ends

Actually use spoiler tags please.

If you don't know how, it's [spoiler] -text you want hidden- [/spoiler ] (without the space between r and that bracket).

Thanks. I had just assumed you put down the word spoiler and that would be that