Beyblade Burst God Episode #34 (November 20th, 2017)

(Nov. 25, 2017  6:18 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  11:34 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Pretty sure that Spin Emperors change every year, since 2 years ago, Ben (the guy with Beast Behemoth) fought Lui in the finals. Big Five is probably a fancy name for the top 5 bladers in the world, which seem to be decided on some points system that isn't explained properly. Lui was stated to have come back from overseas in S1, so he probably already had an overseas battle record prior to his dominance in Japan. Whereas the other Japanese Bladers never had this backstory.

2 years ago Ben fought Lui not in the finals but just preliminary round, the final was Shu Vs Lui, and Shu lost and hurt his eye and got the scar.

It was the finals. Watched episode 35 the other day and after Longinus bursts Behemoth the commentator says something like “and with that Lui wins his third consecutive national title”
So it was the finals from two years ago. The year after that Shu faced Lui in the finals and got his scar
(Nov. 26, 2017  1:23 PM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2017  6:18 PM)hykli Wrote: 2 years ago Ben fought Lui not in the finals but just preliminary round, the final was Shu Vs Lui, and Shu lost and hurt his eye and got the scar.

It was the finals. Watched episode 35 the other day and after Longinus bursts Behemoth the commentator says something like “and with that Lui wins his third consecutive national title”
So it was the finals from two years ago. The year after that Shu faced Lui in the finals and got his scar

No, it said "And Lui is one step closer to winning the tournament"/
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:51 PM)dt1000 Wrote: No, it said "And Lui is one step closer to winning the tournament"/

Are you talking about the Dub, because in the Sub it was definitely in the final. Can't attach a screenshot of the moment for some reason but it's at 5:45 of episode 35. The exact quote is "The winner, and champion for the third year running, is Shirasagijo Lui!"

(Nov. 26, 2017  6:46 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  8:29 PM)Limetka Wrote: Yeah there are some plotholes, for example how come they don't even go to school anymore, what about the globals previous year and I doubt they will mention the nationals coming this year.

Ya I do find it weird that some fifth grader gets really emo about his bey breaking then isolating himself to get stronger. Then he puts a mask on and goes around wrecking other bladers. 
Cmon- you're just a 5th grader. Like I don't get it. 5th grader going around wrecking people and traveling. I know Shu's parents are almost always away, but wow- Beyblade Burst God is really unrealistic.

Well beyblade in general always ignore the fact that the bladers are middle school or high schools students look at the original and metal saga series the don't really go to school I remember in the metal saga when gingka fathers disappear he left gingka to not only find but battle an evil organisation despite being 15 years old the writers of beyblade doesn't care about kids going to school and somehow travelling the world the just want kids be an life danger or be evil
(Nov. 22, 2017  2:55 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Yeah, I hope these side characters atleast win, like Dashian did against Julian at the end of Explosion. Also, has Wakiya won against anybody other than Rantaro?

Oh yeah I always loved that, it seems totally unexpected for Booster owning Dashan to beat big major release Julian, yet he does, rather handily too. I find that Burst severely lacks this, and that it seems required by law that EVERY starter beyblader has to be really strong and the most powerful ones. I know Valt gets beaten sometimes but he's the main character so making him win every time would be so boring, Sisco and Wakiya have also been beaten by boosters too, ironically both by Rantaro and in Wakiyas case, also by Daina. But then again when have they ever made Defense type starter owners super strong?... Besides those guys, it always seems like by law, the starter beys MUST win every single battle unless it's against another starter beyblade.
(Nov. 25, 2017  6:18 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  11:34 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Pretty sure that Spin Emperors change every year, since 2 years ago, Ben (the guy with Beast Behemoth) fought Lui in the finals. Big Five is probably a fancy name for the top 5 bladers in the world, which seem to be decided on some points system that isn't explained properly. Lui was stated to have come back from overseas in S1, so he probably already had an overseas battle record prior to his dominance in Japan. Whereas the other Japanese Bladers never had this backstory.

2 years ago Ben fought Lui not in the finals but just preliminary round, the final was Shu Vs Lui, and Shu lost and hurt his eye and got the scar.

(Nov. 22, 2017  11:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: If I'm correct their's only 2 Japanese blader in the top 5 free is Spanish, Joshua is American, ruwei is Chinese, only lui and xhaka are Japanese at the beginning in the now yes it's mostly Japanese with shu and Valt now part of the big Five although I don't really mind shu and lui being up their I mean their consider genius but it would have been interesting having more non Japanese bladers

I agree this is a Japanese anime and should be Japanese who takes most of the top 5 rank, now the current rank up to the episode are 1. Free, 2.Lui, 3.Red eye, 4. Valt, 5. Joshua
according to the matches in the anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrpKUVHLD-Y

Lui and Shu fought last year, not two years ago. They stated after Ben lost that making the finals itself was an achievement, but Ben himself thought otherwise.

(Nov. 26, 2017  6:46 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  8:29 PM)Limetka Wrote: Yeah there are some plotholes, for example how come they don't even go to school anymore, what about the globals previous year and I doubt they will mention the nationals coming this year.

Ya I do find it weird that some fifth grader gets really emo about his bey breaking then isolating himself to get stronger. Then he puts a mask on and goes around wrecking other bladers. 
Cmon- you're just a 5th grader. Like I don't get it. 5th grader going around wrecking people and traveling. I know Shu's parents are almost always away, but wow- Beyblade Burst God is really unrealistic.

Wasn't it hinted that Red Eye was possessed by Ashiem? That could be why he goes about wrecking other bladers.