Beyblade Burst God Episode #34 (November 20th, 2017)

(Nov. 20, 2017  3:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: There is one thing that I'm extremely curious about though... what did that Alexander guy say to Joshua that made him snap and panic?

Basically;

(Nov. 20, 2017  4:46 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: There is one thing that I'm extremely curious about though... what did that Alexander guy say to Joshua that made him snap and panic?

Basically;

Thanks Smile
Guys how do I post spoilers?
Someone tell me how to create the spoilers thread.
(Nov. 20, 2017  4:51 PM)tezax Wrote: Guys how do I post spoilers?
Someone tell me how to create the spoilers thread.

You create spoilers using this code: [ spoiler ] your text [ /spoiler] Just without the spaces, I think. And, next time this question belongs in the "Questions About The WBO" thread, where this question has already been answered. I hope I helped!
Where can I watch it? On hotanime just have 33 eps
Joshua is such a boss holy cow. Character wise he's really well written.
Both are super stars, but I think Zac is much nicer than Joshua, although Zac is worldwide less famous. Joshua is too arrogant, and his reaction to the lose in a battle is too unreasonable. But Zac not only can positively face to loss, but also are willing to study from his opponent(he imitate Akira’s shoot and created his new shoot skill). I really hope Zac can give him a lesson in the individual tournament.

I also hope Sisco can win in the next round, and it would be wonderful if Red Eye/Shu destroyed his Blast Jinnius just like the end of Maximum Garuda after the tournament.
I just hope Zac can make a return, I want him to become better like Joshua as a character. It'd also be a waste if gZ.4M.Pl didn't make an appearance, it's such an awesome beyblade with a unique driver.
(Nov. 20, 2017  8:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Both are super stars, but I think Zac is much nicer than Joshua, although Zac is worldwide less famous. Joshua is too arrogant, and his reaction to the lose in a battle is too unreasonable. But Zac not only can positively face to loss, but also are willing to study from his opponent(he imitate Akira’s shoot and created his new shoot skill). I really hope Zac can give him a lesson in the individual tournament.

I also hope Sisco can win in the next round, and it would be wonderful if Red Eye/Shu destroyed his Blast Jinnius just like the end of Maximum Garuda after the tournament.

I never liked Joshua it's been always weird to me on why his worldranking #3 both xhaka and shu make a Better #3 yea I know shu is up to something else as red eye but still he could've been red eye while being #3 I don't forget zac whose I also consider stronger then Joshua even ruwei is better in my opinion if I were to place Joshua it would be 7 strongest not 3 my worldranking would be #1. Free #2.lui #3.shu #4.xhaka #5.Valt #6.Zac/if he was and the second season #7.ruwei #8.Joshua #9.Sisco and #10.Kuza that's my opinion and personal ranking
(Nov. 20, 2017  11:40 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  8:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Both are super stars, but I think Zac is much nicer than Joshua, although Zac is worldwide less famous. Joshua is too arrogant, and his reaction to the lose in a battle is too unreasonable. But Zac not only can positively face to loss, but also are willing to study from his opponent(he imitate Akira’s shoot and created his new shoot skill). I really hope Zac can give him a lesson in the individual tournament.

I never liked Joshua it's been always weird to me on why his worldranking #3 both xhaka and shu make a Better #3 yea I know shu is up to something else as red eye but still he could've been red eye while being #3 I don't forget zac whose I also consider stronger then Joshua even ruwei is better in my opinion if I were to place Joshua it would be 7 strongest not 3 my worldranking would be #1. Free #2.lui #3.shu #4.xhaka #5.Valt #6.Zac/if he was and the second season #7.ruwei #8.Joshua #9.Sisco and #10.Kuza that's my opinion and personal ranking

I think Valt should be over Xhaka, and I wouldn't put Cuza anywhere near 10th best. I feel like Daina would be considering his performance against Josh compared to Cuza, and Gazem is rather capable. There's also Boa to consider.
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:44 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  11:40 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I never liked Joshua it's been always weird to me on why his worldranking #3 both xhaka and shu make a Better #3 yea I know shu is up to something else as red eye but still he could've been red eye while being #3 I don't forget zac whose I also consider stronger then Joshua even ruwei is better in my opinion if I were to place Joshua it would be 7 strongest not 3 my worldranking would be #1. Free #2.lui #3.shu #4.xhaka #5.Valt #6.Zac/if he was and the second season #7.ruwei #8.Joshua #9.Sisco and #10.Kuza that's my opinion and personal ranking

I think Valt should be over Xhaka, and I wouldn't put Cuza anywhere near 10th best. I feel like Daina would be considering his performance against Josh compared to Cuza, and Gazem is rather capable. There's also Boa to consider.

Thinks for reminding me daina and Ghazem I forgot as for valt I agree here's a new top ten after rewratching a couple of episode #1.free #2.Lui #3.Shu #4.Valt #5.xhaxa #6.Zac/keep in mind if he was in the S2 #7.Ruwei #8.Joshua #9.sisco #10.Daina potential top 10 but for now rank #11.Ghazem #12.boa/until we see him more #13.clio #14.kuza #15.wakiya #16.Rantaro I think that's a fair ranking what you think
(Nov. 21, 2017  6:07 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:44 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I think Valt should be over Xhaka, and I wouldn't put Cuza anywhere near 10th best. I feel like Daina would be considering his performance against Josh compared to Cuza, and Gazem is rather capable. There's also Boa to consider.

Thinks for reminding me daina and Ghazem I forgot as for valt I agree here's a new top ten after rewratching a couple of episode #1.free #2.Lui #3.Shu #4.Valt #5.xhaxa #6.Zac/keep in mind if he was in the S2 #7.Ruwei #8.Joshua #9.sisco #10.Daina potential top 10 but for now rank #11.Ghazem #12.boa/until we see him more #13.clio #14.kuza #15.wakiya #16.Rantaro I think that's a fair ranking what you think

Yeah that works for me.

Yeah both Zac and Joshua are great.

(Nov. 21, 2017  6:07 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:44 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I think Valt should be over Xhaka, and I wouldn't put Cuza anywhere near 10th best. I feel like Daina would be considering his performance against Josh compared to Cuza, and Gazem is rather capable. There's also Boa to consider.

Hmm so far (up to ep34) my estimate of rankings would be like this:

1.Free
2.Lui
3.Red eye
4.Valt
5.Xhaka
6.Sisco
7.Joshua
8.Daina
9.Boa
10.Ruwei
11.Wakyia
12.Cuza
13.Rantaro
14.Clio
15.Ghazem
I’m a bit disappointed that 4 of the top 5 bladers at this point are Japanese....would’ve expected some better competition from the rest of the world
(Nov. 21, 2017  10:56 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: I’m a bit disappointed that 4 of the top 5 bladers at this point are Japanese....would’ve expected some better competition from the rest of the world
I do admittedly find it rather lazy that they use most of the spin emperors again. I also find it a bit disappointing and kind of unfair how Brazil and American get two Big 5 bladers, I mean come on that's unfair. Wouldn't it be better to disperse it and have team leaders from 5 teams be it.
w1.hotanime.me/watch/beyblade-burst-god-episode-034.html
Guys, you know Red Eye isn't officially the best 5 yet? I mean he is probably the Top 3 in terms of power but all the time he hasn't fought a real ranked battle after Shu is missing.
Episode review
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I do admittedly find it rather lazy that they use most of the spin emperors again. I also find it a bit disappointing and kind of unfair how Brazil and American get two Big 5 bladers, I mean come on that's unfair. Wouldn't it be better to disperse it and have team leaders from 5 teams be it.
Exactly. The American team is meant to be the strongest so I can understand them having 2 of the 5 but why Brazil too?
My ideal top 5 would’ve been something like
1: Free
2: Ruwei
3: Joshua
4:Lui (having lui as no. 2 makes left-spin too op)
5: Clio/Gazem or someone like that

That would’be also made sense with valt’s Power level at the start of God. Since he gave lui a run for his money in nationals it doesn’t really add up with what we see from Valt at the start of God if Lui is 2nd in the world.
I can roll with Red Eye tearing through other bladers and being approx an unofficial no.4/5 or so just below lui. Over the course of the series Valt would get better and eventually be a top 5 (similar to how he became a spin emperor in season 1). I get that Xhaka is a fan favourite but he shouldn’t be top 5, should be somewhere between 6 and 10. At least that way 2 of the 5 strongest bladers wouldn’t be japanese. As it stands free feels like the only non-jap blader with any credibility
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:54 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: Guys, you know Red Eye isn't officially the best 5 yet? I mean he is probably the Top 3 in terms of power but all the time he hasn't fought a real ranked battle after Shu is missing.
Episode review
It's more of a personal ranking cause if the writers wasn't wasting shu/red eye he would be #3 without a problem because in terms of skills and raw power he fits the #3 I mean an my opinion from free, lui, shu are made very op beyblade has a tendency to make left rotating beyblader strength not normal even boa seems abnormal with ark bahamut but your not wrong at all though

(Nov. 21, 2017  2:41 PM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I do admittedly find it rather lazy that they use most of the spin emperors again. I also find it a bit disappointing and kind of unfair how Brazil and American get two Big 5 bladers, I mean come on that's unfair. Wouldn't it be better to disperse it and have team leaders from 5 teams be it.
Exactly. The American team is meant to be the strongest so I can understand them having 2 of the 5 but why Brazil too?

That would’be also made sense with valt’s Power level at the start of God. Since he gave lui a run for his money in nationals it doesn’t really add up with what we see from Valt at the start of God if Lui is 2nd in the world.
I can roll with Red Eye tearing through other bladers and being approx an unofficial no.4/5 or so just below lui. Over the course of the series Valt would get better and eventually be a top 5 (similar to how he became a spin emperor in season 1). I get that Xhaka is a fan favourite but he shouldn’t be top 5, should be somewhere between 6 and 10. At least that way 2 of the 5 strongest bladers wouldn’t be japanese. As it stands free feels like the only non-jap blader with any credibility

I think lui being #2 is simply because from the way I see it he fought free last year without us seeing it like the time when shu mentioned he lost to lui in the national tournament because by logic he started Beyblading before valt plus valt wasn't good at all I mean shu mentioned that the start Beyblading at the same time but in Shu's case is considered a genius front the way it's patrol shu has been Beyblading for 3 or 4 years in competition while valt wasn't which means Lui's been Beyblading before shu so it kind of make since now the problem is how the writers give points of its possible to battle outside Japan then it's highly possible the reason why valt isn't top 10 or top 5 is because he doesn't have battle records outside of Japan like lui look at free the say how his #1 and he seems to have been #1 for a while but the writers fail to explain bey points correctly
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:41 PM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:

Yeah you make a good point there. If Lui is meant to be number 2 when battling Valt, Valt would technically deserve 3 or 4, he was about to beat Lui had it not been some BS bad luck he had. Having nL should make him really powerful but the thing is, he was ranked no.2 before getting nL I assume. Free definitely deserves to be number 1 or at least top 5, as he's so far faced almost no struggle.

Yeah TBH Xhaka shouldn't be anywhere near top 5, now don't get me wrong, he is strong but considering he got beaten by Valt and his spin emperor title removed. Not to mention that by the end of the first Burst season, Xhaka is likely the fourth or fifth best depending how he ranks with Zac. Being fourth strongest may seem like he deserves a role in Top 5 in the world but we have to take into account the other super powerful ones around the world, like Free, even Ruwei! There's probably some other powerful bladers too. I still don't like that they had to use a lot of the spin emperors as the worlds strongest... I mean don't other countries have spin emperors of their own or are they just weaker? I agree that Xhaka being a fan favourite should never be an excuse.
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah you make a good point there. If Lui is meant to be number 2 when battling Valt, Valt would technically deserve 3 or 4, he was about to beat Lui had it not been some BS bad luck he had. Having nL should make him really powerful but the thing is, he was ranked no.2 before getting nL I assume. Free definitely deserves to be number 1 or at least top 5, as he's so far faced almost no struggle.

Yeah TBH Xhaka shouldn't be anywhere near top 5, now don't get me wrong, he is strong but considering he got beaten by Valt and his spin emperor title removed. Not to mention that by the end of the first Burst season, Xhaka is likely the fourth or fifth best depending how he ranks with Zac. Being fourth strongest may seem like he deserves a role in Top 5 in the world but we have to take into account the other super powerful ones around the world, like Free, even Ruwei! There's probably some other powerful bladers too. I still don't like that they had to use a lot of the spin emperors as the worlds strongest... I mean don't other countries have spin emperors of their own or are they just weaker? I agree that Xhaka being a fan favourite should never be an excuse.

Yeah, I assume that Lui was no.2 already during season 1 as he's only just revealed nightmare longinus in God. Based on Valt's performance against Lui, if Lui is the true no.2 then Valt should already be in the global top 10 by the end of season 1. So happy that Free was introduced as an imposing threat and that he's superior to Lui. Would've been sooo lazy to have Lui be no. 1. As far as the rest of the world bladers go however, they've been a bit underwhelming (Ruwei, Joshua, Clio, Gazem, Sisco, Cuza etc). Wish they would've made them stronger and a bigger obstacle to overcome. That being said I like the spotlight that characters such as Daina and Rantaro are getting and that they haven't been thrown aside
Does anybody read the page below?
The manga already shows the world ranking.
The manga shows the ranking while the European tournament just started and Free is still in BCSol which matches the anime 10th episode.
the 10th episode just mention some of the player like xhaka, shu, valt and rantaru.
https://beyblade-burst-news.tumblr.com/p.../the-big-5
https://beyblade-burst-news.tumblr.com/p...earance-of
The page guess the figure looks like xhaka, however the anime show it is really xhaka in the later episode.
After the world tournament final, Valt defeats  4) ruwei, 5) xhaka and 3) joshua, the ranking will makes Valt to world rank number 3.
Unless Red eye/Shu makes an offical tournament battle, he could of be world no. 1 or 2 depends on the final personal tournament result.
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:50 PM)hykli Wrote: Does anybody read the page below?
The manga already shows the world ranking.
The manga shows the ranking while the European tournament just started and Free is still in BCSol which matches the anime 10th episode.
the 10th episode just mention some of the player like xhaka, shu, valt and rantaru.
https://beyblade-burst-news.tumblr.com/p.../the-big-5
https://beyblade-burst-news.tumblr.com/p...earance-of
The page guess the figure looks like xhaka, however the anime show it is really xhaka in the later episode.
After the world tournament final, Valt defeats  4) ruwei, 5) xhaka and 3) joshua, the ranking will makes Valt to world rank number 3.
Unless Red eye/Shu makes an offical tournament battle, he could of be world no. 1 or 2 depends on the final personal tournament result.

Well according to the manga, Legend Spriggan is "worse" than Nightmare Longinus.