Beyblade Burst God Episode #31 (October 30, 2017)

(Oct. 30, 2017  5:51 PM)Limetka Wrote:

Who won in Diana vs Joshua? ( Don't have time to see the episode)
(Oct. 30, 2017  6:59 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Who won in Diana vs Joshua? ( Don't have time to see the episode)

Battle hasn’t finished.
(Nov. 04, 2017  2:15 AM)kickassanime Wrote: Episode 31
https://www2.kickassanime.io/anime/beybl...episode-31

Someone already posted the video.
Just finished watching the episode (I know it's late, but I don't know Japanese, so I had to wait for the subtitles to roll out).
(Jan. 21, 2018  4:44 AM)Bastillon Wrote: Just finished watching the episode (I know it's late, but I don't know Japanese, so I had to wait for the subtitles to roll out).

Where did you watched it? I just can find subtitles for Beyblade Burst God up to episode 17.
Is kissanime safe to watch this episode?
(May. 23, 2018  11:18 AM)TL14 Wrote: Is kissanime safe to watch this episode?

They do not have the subbed version since it hasn't been subbed, but i'm pre sure they have the dub. kissanime does not have raws for the god series.

I watch Beyblade on Kissanime, but there are a lot of popups. Some of them are hard to close if you don't close them quick enough.
(May. 23, 2018  11:22 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:18 AM)TL14 Wrote: Is kissanime safe to watch this episode?

They do not have the subbed version since it hasn't been subbed, but i'm pre sure they have the dub. kissanime does not have raws for the god series.

I watch Beyblade on Kissanime, but there are a lot of popups. Some of them are hard to close if you don't close them quick enough.

Thank you for your reply. Smile I'm sorry if this is getting of topic but what is the safest website to watch or download Beyblade Burst God Episodes?
(May. 23, 2018  11:25 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:22 AM)leosama Wrote: They do not have the subbed version since it hasn't been subbed, but i'm pre sure they have the dub. kissanime does not have raws for the god series.

Thank you for your reply. Smile I'm sorry if this is getting of topic but what is the safest website to watch or download Beyblade Burst God Episodes?
bahahaha tbvh I wouldn't know, I just go with kissanime for anything because I close the pop ups as soon as they come. The only bad thing about kissanime is the popups, otherwise, its lit Smile
I am not sure,but I have beard from my friends that kissanime has viruses.. @[leosama], is this true?
(May. 23, 2018  11:30 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I am not sure,but I have beard from my friends that kissanime has viruses.. @[leosama], is this true?

There are many ripoffs of this website. Look for Kickassanime.ru which has a Golden kinda theme... That's the good one..
(May. 23, 2018  11:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:30 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I am not sure,but I have beard from my friends that kissanime has viruses.. @[leosama], is this true?

There are many ripoffs of this website. Look for Kickassanime.ru which has a Golden kinda theme... That's the good one..
I know about kickassanime but I just wanted to confirm about Kissanime.. and for Super Z, god has sent you as a generous soul to upload them.. Wink
(May. 23, 2018  11:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: There are many ripoffs of this website. Look for Kickassanime.ru which has a Golden kinda theme... That's the good one..
I know about kickassanime but I just wanted to confirm about Kissanime.. and for Super Z, god has sent you as a generous soul to upload them.. ;)

Is hotanime. me safe?
(May. 23, 2018  11:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: There are many ripoffs of this website. Look for Kickassanime.ru which has a Golden kinda theme... That's the good one..
I know about kickassanime but I just wanted to confirm about Kissanime.. and for Super Z, god has sent you as a generous soul to upload them.. Wink

I've never gotten a virus from it before. There probably are viruses on kissanime, in the pop-ups.

I never let the pop-ups stay open for more than 2 seconds, which is why I don't get viruses.

The site is potentially risky, but it is ideal for my situation. I use it to download anime at school, and watch it at home. It is the only site I can download from when I am at school, since I don't have enough data to watch episodes at home Smile
Oops sorry I read is wrong. And yeah, from my experience I have seen some spam-ish sort of content when I try to play a video.
(May. 23, 2018  11:36 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I know about kickassanime but I just wanted to confirm about Kissanime.. and for Super Z, god has sent you as a generous soul to upload them.. Wink

Is hotanime. me safe?
Yes! Definitely.. I used it for Beyblade Burst God a lot! Its definitely recommended.. But I used to get Once in a while pop ups.
(May. 23, 2018  11:55 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  11:36 AM)TL14 Wrote: Is hotanime. me safe?
Yes! Definitely.. I used it for Beyblade Burst God a lot! Its definitely recommended.. But I used to get Once in a while pop ups.
It's also good for making AMV for the ones who do that. They don't have the CoroCoro water marks on them...