Beyblade Burst God Episode #28 (October 9th, 2017)

When is Zeus and Kerbeus gonna come back?
(Oct. 10, 2017  7:21 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: When is Zeus and Kerbeus gonna come back?

Well last time we had a triple Beyblade set was with Nova Neptune, and that was released a while before it made an appearance in the anime. So, Galaxy Zeus might appear later but Guardian Kerbeus might not even appearn in the anime. There has only been 1 prize Random Layer to have made it into the anime as of now, that being Obelisk Odin, thus making gK's possibility in the anime kinda slim
(Oct. 10, 2017  7:56 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  7:21 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: When is Zeus and Kerbeus gonna come back?

Well last time we had a triple Beyblade set was with Nova Neptune, and that was released a while before it made an appearance in the anime. So, Galaxy Zeus might appear later but Guardian Kerbeus might not even appearn in the anime. There has only been 1 prize Random Layer to have made it into the anime as of now, that being Obelisk Odin, thus making gK's possibility in the anime kinda slim

J2 was also a RLC prize which eventually made it into the anime (albeit much later) so maybe (and hopefully) Kensuke will appear with gK but much later.
Nicu.

Y'know... another thing about that ending scene:

I love that part once Red Eye broke Garuda
It's 100% Shu he needs some revenge to break Longinus!! right?
B)
(Oct. 11, 2017  4:50 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I love that part once Red Eye broke Garuda
B)

Now that would be awesome! However, Shu did claim Lui wasn't the one who broke Spriggan.
Will I have to wait forever for english subs beyond episode 4? Or wait for the terrible english DUBS? *cries
(Oct. 11, 2017  12:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  4:50 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I love that part once Red Eye broke Garuda
B)

Now that would be awesome! However, Shu did claim Lui wasn't the one who broke Spriggan.
True, it's his fault. I think Spriggan Requiem will be out. + Red Eye could be Shu's brother or adult parent.

When will the Beyblade Burst evolution comes in the TV show at US? I don't understand Japanese but I watch the show and understand by watching the anime characters.
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:47 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: True, it's his fault. I think Spriggan Requiem will be out. + Red Eye could be Shu's brother or adult parent.

When will the Beyblade Burst evolution comes in the TV show at US? I don't understand Japanese but I watch the show and understand by watching the anime characters.

If your talking about the Beyblade Burst evolution as Beyblade Burst God, then I think it will take a while! I mean... the sub of episode 5 in God hasn't come out yet! Watching in TV on US with English dud will probably take pretty long. But even if you don't understand Japanese like me, I still think watching the episodes in Japanese is pretty fun, don't you think? ^_^
Guys...The English dub isn't that far. I don't know how much they have on Netflix but for regular they're on 46 an on demand ( I have DirectTV) they're on 47. The only way I see it could be really long is if they take a pause between the seasons. If they don't do any pauses, it should come out in November (I think. It might be last week October but I don't think so)
(Oct. 13, 2017  12:42 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:47 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: True, it's his fault. I think Spriggan Requiem will be out. + Red Eye could be Shu's brother or adult parent.

If your talking about the Beyblade Burst evolution as Beyblade Burst God, then I think it will take a while! I mean... the sub of episode 5 in God hasn't come out yet! Watching in TV on US with English dud will probably take pretty long. But even if you don't understand Japanese like me, I still think watching the episodes in Japanese is pretty fun, don't you think? Joyful_3

Yeah, it's fun. It's cool also that WBO has decided to release Requiem Spriggan it looks a recolored version of Legend Spriggan (White,Red,Blue metal god chip,gold) It doesn't have a golden axe in middle, but it has those two axes on sides like Storm Spriggan painted gold, it's a gurrantee that the owner is Shu. Which means Red Eye is NOT Shu. And the god ability is still the same it's a dual spin bey. I feel like this is the Original god Spriggan, Legend Spriggan is just the dark side of Spriggan.

(Oct. 13, 2017  12:48 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: Guys...The English dub isn't that far. I don't know how much they have on Netflix but for regular they're on 46 an on demand ( I have DirectTV) they're on 47. The only way I see it could be really long is if they take a pause between the seasons. If they don't do any pauses, it should come out in November (I think. It might be last week October but I don't think so)
We're on the part where Lui comes to his first team battles finals between Rideout vs Valt. Rideout 1- Beigoma Academy 3. So It's a gurrantee that Lui and Rideout are going to win with a comeback, ep 37
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:02 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  12:42 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: If your talking about the Beyblade Burst evolution as Beyblade Burst God, then I think it will take a while! I mean... the sub of episode 5 in God hasn't come out yet! Watching in TV on US with English dud will probably take pretty long. But even if you don't understand Japanese like me, I still think watching the episodes in Japanese is pretty fun, don't you think? Joyful_3

Yeah, it's fun. It's cool also that WBO has decided to release Requiem Spriggan it looks a recolored version of Legend Spriggan (White,Red,Blue metal god chip,gold) It doesn't have a golden axe in middle, but it has those two axes on sides like Storm Spriggan painted gold, it's a gurrantee that the owner is Shu. Which means Red Eye is NOT Shu. And the god ability is still the same it's a dual spin bey. I feel like this is the Original god Spriggan, Legend Spriggan is just the dark side of Spriggan.

(Oct. 13, 2017  12:48 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: Guys...The English dub isn't that far. I don't know how much they have on Netflix but for regular they're on 46 an on demand ( I have DirectTV) they're on 47. The only way I see it could be really long is if they take a pause between the seasons. If they don't do any pauses, it should come out in November (I think. It might be last week October but I don't think so)
We're on the part where Lui comes to his first team battles finals between Rideout vs Valt. Rideout 1- Beigoma Academy 3. So It's a gurrantee that Lui and Rideout are going to win with a comeback, ep 37
What are you using to watch? Are the future episodes available to you?
(Oct. 13, 2017  12:42 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: If your talking about the Beyblade Burst evolution as Beyblade Burst God, then I think it will take a while! I mean... the sub of episode 5 in God hasn't come out yet! Watching in TV on US with English dud will probably take pretty long. But even if you don't understand Japanese like me, I still think watching the episodes in Japanese is pretty fun, don't you think? Joyful_3

On Netflix All the episodes from the first season are there
To the guy who said the WBO released Spriggan Requiem: We don't actually make beys. TT does.
(Oct. 13, 2017  8:37 AM)Spideyblade Wrote:
What are you using to watch? Are the future episodes available to you?

Youtube channel name Beyblade Burst OFFICIAL. You can't see the pasts episodes however. Ep 37 was this week.

(Oct. 13, 2017  12:40 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: To the guy who said the WBO released Spriggan Requiem: We don't actually make beys. TT does.

Yes, Takara Tomy my bad. 
hey i chack out hotamime1 and it dosent let me download the episode can somebody help me
You know what, I just want to focus on the ending because this episode was good, but just feel a little boring.
What's the name of the team that Paris Bladers are facing in this Episode and what are the names of the members? What is the name of the team facing New York Bulls? Why did Red Eye have to destroy Maximum Garuda?! My Blader heart shattered with it. ;(
Red Eye was simply answering the call of all competitive Bladers IRL; don't just ban mG, shred it to pieces Wink
i wanna see beyblade burst god epsiode 28 englsih sub or dub. any website for this?