Beyblade Burst God Episode #25 (September 18, 2017)

25) Sword Fighting! Sieg Xcalibur!!
闘剣!ジークエクスカリバー!!
Tōken! JĪgu Ekusukaribā!!
September 18th, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/GgApVkj.jpg

Note: Tōken is apparently a real sport. Combining fighting(tou) with sword(ken)play, with special swords with boxing-glove-type grips, and kicks. played until the opponent is KO'd

In the episode summary, apparently Xhaka, the Xcalibur blader, goes to Rio in Brazil, to study under Barna, a blader and fighter.
This episode looks to have superb animation. Xhaka in a fist-fight, finally!
*fangirling intensifies*

'Bout time we see him again!

[Image: 21462297_689816464548104_2542875840555818035_n.png]
In the teaser, we saw Song Ruwei too ^^
(Sep. 12, 2017  3:06 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Where is the teaser?

At the end of episode 24
(Sep. 12, 2017  1:26 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: In the teaser, we saw Song Ruwei too ^^

If that's the guy with the blonde ponytail, I believe it's safe to assume he has Shelter Regulus.
From the clip at the end of the previous trailer, I'm guessing Xhaka goes through some hard training.
(Sep. 14, 2017  4:16 AM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2017  1:26 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: In the teaser, we saw Song Ruwei too ^^

If that's the guy with the blonde ponytail, I believe it's safe to assume he has Shelter Regulus.
From the clip at the end of the previous trailer, I'm guessing Xhaka goes through some hard training.

Yes you're right
Currently the serie is basically just jumping from one topic to another, focusing on individual characters. At first it was about Valt joining BC Sol team, then it suddenly jumps to Red eye, American's team (last episode) and now it will be about Xhaka. This episode will probably tell us how much of a hardworker Xhaka is. ^.^ ;)
Is the Episode out tomorrow
Cos I haven't slept
Because I'm so hype
(Sep. 17, 2017  7:47 AM)Mr.Merge8 Wrote: Is the Episode out tomorrow
Cos I haven't slept
Because I'm so hype

Uh, why don't you look at the thread title...
Excalibur's sword transformed into a humanoid thing@
More fight scenes in Beyblade please! Shaka's combat was animated so well, and it was pretty longer than expected too.
What a badass, I'm glad to see him back.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
THAT'S MASTER BLADER H 
THEY REALLY PUT HIM IN THEEERREE
All I can say right now is that this episode was super EPIC! Xhaka showed some real crazy strong stuffs in this episode. I wonder how will it turn out when he goes up against Valt with his new launcher and launching move called triple impact in the World Championship. He seems really strong, just by seeing him win every battle he took on. I'm very impressed and I look forward to his future battles including with Valt.
Here are my opinions on this weeks episode
Who was that guy that Xhaka was fighting with, he reminds me of Wakiya with his hair all tied up
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:32 AM)Mr.Merge8 Wrote: Who was that guy that Xhaka was fighting with, he reminds me of Wakiya with his hair all tied up

Ruwei Song? I think that's how you spell but please take it with a grain of salt
(Sep. 27, 2017  2:10 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:32 AM)Mr.Merge8 Wrote: Who was that guy that Xhaka was fighting with, he reminds me of Wakiya with his hair all tied up

Ruwei Song? I think that's how you spell but please take it with a grain of salt

The spell on the offical website of this anime is Sun Ruway.
But I'm sure that such character with romanized mandarin of "way" does not exist in Chinese. So Ruwei should be the right spelling.
And Sun(孙) is an common last name for Chinese.
It is a little confusing since the offical website doesn't provide his name in Chinese, so all the guess above about his name had not been confirmed. XD
I think he might have Shelter Regulus cos' I haven't seen him use it.