Beyblade Burst God Episode #22 (August 28th, 2017)

22) Blast Jinnius Calling a Storm!
嵐を呼ぶブラストジニウス!
Arashi o Yobu Burasuto Jiniusu!
August 28th, 2017

http://itest.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime...618263/l50
[img]20170828-000[/img]The American Team is stacked
This episode is exactly why I didn't really like the god series. None of the main characters seem to improve over time (exact Valt because of course he did, and Daina because he's the only one with a clear character throughout both the burst and god series). Wakiya is just complete trash at this point seeing how he only has like two tricks up his sleeve, and I cannot blame Rantaro this time really.
Does the American team wants Josuha in their team, or is he just visiting there to battle Free?
I'm not sure
They shook hands though so that makes me think that he joined America's team
Joshua does want to join in the American Team and become the captain.
He said he just want to be the captain of the team which Free is in.
I love how the overdramatic losing and stuff like Rantaro being pushed 10 meters away by the impact of his bey are basically a parody of the two previous generations :D
But damn, the battles with Joshua really sucked. Just 20 seconds of the bey spirits showing and then the expected outcome happens.
Alright then, now to give my positives and negatives and overall:

Yeah man real shame Wakiya is getting this treatment, I always liked his rich kid character. I kinda expected it tho since tW didn't even get a booster.
(Aug. 28, 2017  10:23 PM)Limetka Wrote: Yeah man real shame Wakiya is getting this treatment, I always liked his rich kid character. I kinda expected it tho since tW didn't even get a booster.

Yeah, and his personality always clicked with me. Even though his Beyblade is a random booster, that's no reason to make Wakiya be a loser. Quon, Gou and Gazem owned random booster beyblades and they could hold their own against some of the really tough beybladers. Wakiya barely got to be awesome even at the time when tW advertising was most relevant.
So... I decided to rewatch this episode and I found something weird.

[Image: 2r21xxh.png]
[Image: 353732u.png]
[Image: 35a3jo4.png]

Well geez no wonder Josh was no.3 blader, he can win without a disk and make his frame float with it. But for reals I have never seen an animation error for the tops quite as bad as this, this seems like something you'd have to try and do. It's not on purpose because the disk is back near the end.
(Mar. 01, 2018  9:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So... I decided to rewatch this episode and I found something weird.

Well geez no wonder Josh was no.3 blader, he can win without a disk and make his frame float with it. But for reals I have never seen an animation error for the tops quite as bad as this, this seems like something you'd have to try and do. It's not on purpose because the disk is back near the end.

Maybe they were just lazy.
@[BlackMirror], maybe, but who forgets to add the disk on when they've been doing it for every other one? And one of the scenes aren't in a fast paced battle so come on, they aren't fooling anyone.
(Mar. 02, 2018  12:50 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[BlackMirror], maybe, but who forgets to add the disk on when they've been doing it for every other one? And one of the scenes aren't in a fast paced battle so come on, they aren't fooling anyone.

Maybe they wanted to exaggerate the space between the disk and the layer
(Mar. 01, 2018  9:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So... I decided to rewatch this episode and I found something weird.

would you mind posting a picture from later on in the episode where it was back on, for reference? and quit honestly it seems like a technical error in their rendering of blast jinnius' model if its cgi i think right ? this is kinda hilarious in my opinion, and good eye Jinbee
@[Bey_$avage] I was going to but I just realized that the disk was still off at the end.