Beyblade Burst God Episode #21 (August 21st, 2017)

Mana nice job for the subbed song didn't think you would sub the song here again I am proved wrong. Nice job overall one suggestion though move the subs on the song to anywhere but the top left cause I mostly watch beyblade on hotanime.me and so they have their logo on the top left as well so I can't see the subbing for the song I barely notice it
Somewhat off-topic for this episode, haha.

The subbed themes aren’t anything new, they were in our releases of 1 and 2.

As for positioning...without sounding totally rude, why should we change our styling to accommodate sites that effectively leech off of our work? Seems a little backwards, haha.

Unfortunately, I won’t be swapping the styling for that reason, so I can only suggest you download the releases or use a site that doesn’t feel the obsessive need to watermark content that doesn’t actually belong to them Tongue_out
what happened to this episode? can I watch it?
(Aug. 25, 2017  5:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: what happened to this episode? can I watch it?

Just go on websites like hotanime.me or gogoanime
That's why it's not on either of them?
(Aug. 26, 2017  9:48 AM)Limetka Wrote: That's why it's not on either of them?

It was available legally for many days this week on YouTube. Were you really unable to take some time to watch it fairly before now?

It's back up
http://w1.hotanime.me/watch/beyblade-bur...e-021.html
(Aug. 26, 2017  1:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

It was available legally for many days this week on YouTube. Were you really unable to take some time to watch it fairly before now?

It was available barely for a day. I checked in tuesday and it was already killed. Also YT quality sucks.
I love this episode.