Beyblade Burst God Episode #11 (June 12th, 2017)

11) The Collapse of BC Sol!!
崩壊!BCソル!!
Hōkai! BC soru!!
June 12th, 2017

Could be directly translated as "Collapse! BC Sol!!" or "Break Up! BC Sol!!", but I feel this is more fitting.

"Valt and Boss are as motivated as ever. However, with Sisco being uninterested in those two and unfamiliar with the team setting, the atmosphere in BC Sol worsens. BC Sol also continues to struggle in the Europe League, leaving them in an even more dire state. Then, Sisco declares he will be leaving the team. What will happen to BC Sol?!"
WOW! That looks interesting! Thanks for the update, Mana. Now we wait and see how thing will be until this episode. Gasp
So Sisco abandons the Sun Bat team to join BC Sol, then leaves BC Sol because he wasn't used to being in a team, despite having been in Sun Bat prior? I hope they don't plan on making a thing out of Sisco being a revolving-door party member because it's already annoying and it hasn't even happened yet.
I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if he announces he'll leave, then decides against that before the end of the episode honestly.
sisco is now too annoying

and will they show legend spriggan in this episode
(Jun. 04, 2017  7:49 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if he announces he'll leave, then decides against that before the end of the episode honestly.

Same here, Burst isn't well known to drag many problems for more than a few episodes, if even one.
(Jun. 04, 2017  7:50 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: sisco is now too annoying

How do you know that lS is in this episode?
(Jun. 04, 2017  10:29 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:

How do you know that lS is in this episode?

He was asking if lS would be in the episode.
Oh sorry I read it as they will instead of will they Smile

I doubt it. Honestly I expect to see it late June or early July
I'm interested to see how this will play out whether sisco will leave and rejoin at the end or if somebody new will join bc sol like maybe wakiya? I like his charecter a lot so i fo hope he ends up joining bc sol
(Jun. 07, 2017  10:47 AM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: I'm interested to see how this will play out whether sisco will leave and rejoin at the end or if somebody new will join bc sol like maybe wakiya? I like his charecter a lot so i fo hope he ends up joining bc sol

well diana might! since he is in the poster
(Jun. 08, 2017  11:19 AM)tezax Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2017  10:47 AM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: I'm interested to see how this will play out whether sisco will leave and rejoin at the end or if somebody new will join bc sol like maybe wakiya? I like his charecter a lot so i fo hope he ends up joining bc sol

well diana might! since he is in the poster

true and the next episode's title also does say deathscyther's arrival which would be cool i really like free's daigo's and wakiya's personality
(Jun. 04, 2017  5:50 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: 11) The Collapse of BC Sol!!
崩壊!BCソル!!
Hōkai! BC soru!!
June 12th, 2017

Could be directly translated as "Collapse! BC Sol!!" or "Break Up! BC Sol!!", but I feel this is more fitting.

"Valt and Boss are as motivated as ever. However, with Sisco being uninterested in those two and unfamiliar with the team setting, the atmosphere in BC Sol worsens. BC Sol also continues to struggle in the Europe League, leaving them in an even more dire state. Then, Sisco declares he will be leaving the team. What will happen to BC Sol?!"

In episode 12 daina will appear and joins BC sol
There will be a battle daina AnD sisco.
They're skipping like every battle or don't show the result (Cisco vs Wakiya). Jeez .__.

I wish Burst manned up and got intense fights like other Beyblade series. I admit it was fun during the final episodes of S1 {Xhaka, Zac, Shu, Lui} but now we're back to square one again.
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:37 PM)Xeogran Wrote: They're skipping like every battle or don't show the result (Cisco vs Wakiya). Jeez .__.

I wish Burst manned up and got intense fights like other Beyblade series. I admit it was fun during the final episodes of S1 {Xhaka, Zac, Shu, Lui} but now we're back to square one again.

This is sadly because the anime is about valt. Don't get me wrong, he's a cool main character, maybe the best one we ever had but there aren't many battles between the side characters, and if they are they are really scrapped. Lats season for example I was incredibly hyped up for Wakyia vs Shu but it was a pretty boring, short match.

These things aside, this was my favourite episode yet. Intense atmosphere.
(Jun. 12, 2017  9:47 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:37 PM)Xeogran Wrote: They're skipping like every battle or don't show the result (Cisco vs Wakiya). Jeez .__.

This is sadly because the anime is about valt. Don't get me wrong, he's a cool main character, maybe the best one we ever had but there aren't many battles between the side characters, and if they are they are really scrapped. Lats season for example I was incredibly hyped up for Wakyia vs Shu but it was a pretty boring, short match.

Are you serious? He's a terrible main character and definitely not the best main character out of all the beyblade generations.
Tyson the best beyblade main character of all the generations but if I talk bout it more then it would be going on a tangent. Anyways I wanna see killer deathscyther in action now, the bey itself looks really awesome. It and kreis Satan have the coolest looks imo.
What are you all talking about, none of the beyblade protagonists are good, lol. Gingka comes close but he's too much of a Gary Stu. Valt, while definitely a fun character when written well, isn't really a very good protagonist, either. Tyson is insufferably self-centered, and Zero is just...zzzz
(Jun. 12, 2017  10:48 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  9:47 PM)Limetka Wrote: This is sadly because the anime is about valt. Don't get me wrong, he's a cool main character, maybe the best one we ever had but there aren't many battles between the side characters, and if they are they are really scrapped. Lats season for example I was incredibly hyped up for Wakyia vs Shu but it was a pretty boring, short match.

Are you serious? He's a terrible main character and definitely not the best main character out of all the beyblade generations.

He's just having his own opinion. it doesn't need to be based of the popular opinion to validate what people should like.
I gotta say I really enjoy Valt as a protagonist. And specially in these recent episodes that showed he isn't perfect, he doesn't always win, in Beyblade or not, but he always learns something, making him somehow stronger. He doesn't need any super mystic power to win, whenever he wins it's because he deserves that, and it feels good in this kind of narrative. But, as Jinbee well said, it's a matter of opinion. Smile
I don't really post much here, but I really want to give my thoughts about this episode in particular.

Can someone explain what his episode is about please? I am only English and Vietnamese I don't know JapaneseUnhappy , I wish I could speak Japanese, I am a huge Beyblade Burst fan. I just really want to know what this episode is about. Can someone tell me how to put subtitles please I wish I knew how to speak Japanese