Beyblade Burst God Episode #10 (June 5th, 2017)

10) Valt and Free
バルトとフリー
Baruto to Furī
June 5th, 2017

What an ambiguous title...

https://m.imgur.com/aBmBgUD
https://m.imgur.com/GammaZT
does this confirm my shipping of valt x free?!
/crazy fanfic hopes

I wonder why they chose such a bland and non-explanatory title, because it can mean anything and everything..
(May. 09, 2017  11:30 PM)Hato Wrote: does this confirm my shipping of valt x free?!
/crazy fanfic hopes

I wonder why they chose such a bland and non-explanatory title, because it can mean anything and everything..

i'm guessing it's just a training episode of valt and free just battling together and free finally getting a challenge from valt
(May. 27, 2017  11:31 AM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote:
(May. 09, 2017  11:30 PM)Hato Wrote: does this confirm my shipping of valt x free?!
/crazy fanfic hopes

i'm guessing it's just a training episode of valt and free just battling together and free finally getting a challenge from valt

I really think Valt need to at least learn about... *sigh* reboot first, at least we will get a better reboot irl and we kinda saw reboot in action(I think) in the anime so it will be soon.
It takes extremely minimal effort to launch Reboot without the semi-flat/tiny accel tip. If Valt can get V2's Variable to the tornado ridge, he should have enough launch power to at least get the tip out every time.
(May. 28, 2017  6:41 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  11:31 AM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: i'm guessing it's just a training episode of valt and free just battling together and free finally getting a challenge from valt

I really think Valt need to at least learn about... *sigh* reboot first, at least we will get a better reboot irl and we kinda saw reboot in action(I think) in the anime so it will be soon.
Reboot came out in March
(May. 28, 2017  6:51 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  6:41 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: I really think Valt need to at least learn about... *sigh* reboot first, at least we will get a better reboot irl and we kinda saw reboot in action(I think) in the anime so it will be soon.
Reboot came out in March

We WILL get a better reboot and I got this information from Leo Burst's reading of CoroCoro, they fixed how reboot works to what it suppose to do.
(May. 29, 2017  5:09 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  6:51 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: Reboot came out in March

We WILL get a better reboot and I got this information from Leo Burst's reading of CoroCoro, they fixed how reboot works to what it suppose to do.

If it was just a fixed reboot, why would they make you collect the next like 5 Corocoro? Wouldn't they just include it instead of the old mold in the gV that are newly released? I assume it's a new driver in the same vein of reboot
(May. 29, 2017  5:09 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  6:51 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: Reboot came out in March

Oh ok
Wow amazing episode 9 was awesome i can't wait for episode 10
CAN SOMEONE LINK ME THE EPISODE WHEN SHU HAS HIS MASK PLEASE SOMEONE AND THAT GUY WHO ASKED FLE ABOUT SOMETHING I AM SO CURIOUS OH MY GOD PLEASE SOMEONE I BEG YOU
I'm pretty sure there is no episode when Shu puts his mask on.
Also, it is not confirmed that the masked blader is Shu.
However, in the opening, there is a part with the masked blader in it.
(May. 31, 2017  5:47 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I'm pretty sure there is no episode when Shu puts his mask on.

i htink it's shu same hairstyle same hair colour
(May. 31, 2017  5:54 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  5:47 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I'm pretty sure there is no episode when Shu puts his mask on.

i htink it's shu same hairstyle same hair colour

Ok, but that doesn't exactly confirm that the masked blader is Shu.
When the people say "Shu Kurenai" I remember  "Ren Kurenai" in Shogun Steel

(May. 31, 2017  10:23 PM)VeLostGinga Wrote: When the people say "Shu Kurenai" I remember  "Ren Kurenai" in Shogun Steel
(May. 31, 2017  10:23 PM)VeLostGinga Wrote: Why ? I don't know it.

I think Shu is Ren's son
(May. 31, 2017  10:23 PM)VeLostGinga Wrote: When the people say "Shu Kurenai" I remember  "Ren Kurenai" in Shogun Steel

I think Shu is Ren's son

Burst is in another universe apart from mfb
So uh, let's give this title some synopsis context...

Quote:"Following the first round of the Europe League, Valt and Boss have entered the World Rankings, while the other BC Sol Bladers are anxious to join the rankings as well. But Sisco is dissatsfied with his lack of participation in the first round...

Meanwhile, surprising news travels through BC Sol about their Ace, Free! Valt, who is shocked, heads into the forest where Free usually goes. Valt let's his feelings loose on Free, but Free..."

Tune in next week to find out I guess ;)
(May. 31, 2017  10:13 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  5:54 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: i htink it's shu same hairstyle same hair colour

Ok, but that doesn't exactly confirm that the masked blader is Shu.
It's probably not Shu
The masked blader has hair going backwards and his aura seems different to Shu's
Guys get ready for the usual, "Where's the link to watch the episode?"
(May. 31, 2017  11:39 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  10:13 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Ok, but that doesn't exactly confirm that the masked blader is Shu.
It's probably not Shu
The masked blader has hair going backwards and his aura seems different to Shu's
Actually, Ryuga had pruple before then Orange. So I think it's easy for them to chang Aura lol.

Though chnaging Hair style is bit too hard imo.
(Jun. 05, 2017  3:38 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Guys get ready for the usual, "Where's the link to watch the episode?"

ARE LINKS UP?! Hairhahaha
  1. :ehdj:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUs1ABPMdog

The episode isn't region-locked just yet so do watch it soon so you don't miss out and start pestering for the episode. Thank you.

Here are my thoguhts

Thanks @[LOL-y Rancher]

My thoughts on this episode

so this means Valt will lead BC sol now??