Beyblade Burst God Episode #05 (May 1, 2017)

05) Demonic Attack! Kreis Satan!!
魔襲!クライスサタン!!
Mashū! Kureisu Satan!!
May 1, 2017

Source: http://imgur.com/42vmf3d?r
Today's episode was awesome.
I forgot to mention this I watched it live here: http://www.itver.cc/tv-tokyo/ at 5:55 jst, the video upload for other sites will take much more time so please stop asking links. Once the episode is uploaded BeyGa or Mana will post the link. Until then be patient.
(May. 01, 2017  10:46 AM)beyimmortal Wrote: where can i see the episode

Are you serious?
(May. 01, 2017  11:02 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Are you serious?

Did you read the whole thread? Because before he posted that NPN said he'd seen the episode.
I am sorry I watched it live. I shouldn't have said anything. I will remove the post.
(May. 01, 2017  11:12 AM)Ultra Wrote: Did you read the whole thread? Because before he posted that NPN said he'd seen the episode.

I did NPN watched it on a streaming website at 5:55 but beyimmortal always asks for the episode really early
(May. 01, 2017  11:15 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I did NPN watched it on a streaming website at 5:55 but beyimmortal always asks for the episode really early

Oh okay then.
I guess I'll hold up till BeyGa uploads the ep. Damn the suspense is killing me, wanna see how free battles against opponents other than valt.
It's up on YouTube until CoroCoro realizes it's not region locked and blocks the video outside Japan.
(May. 01, 2017  12:49 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It's up on YouTube until CoroCoro realizes it's not region locked and blocked the video outside Japan.

Awesome, thx as usual BeyGa.
THX BeyGa
And here is my idea of this episode.
And just in case CoroCoro blocks the video outside Japan, I uplaoded the episode here https://yadi.sk/d/GKrgRvBs3DCqmQ
Oh wow...... They chose Ranttaro to battle Wakiya. I wonder how that'll turn out WHEN IN THE FIRST BATTLE THEY HAD RANTARO GOT DESTROYED.
i want to know why Valkyrie can not use the reboot, i suppose it´s because the driver was made on a 3d printer and valt needs to release it. I noticed when he was thinking about sent valkyrie to the center. (sorry, my english is bad)
(May. 01, 2017  11:51 PM)chulienator Wrote: i want to know why Valkyrie can not use the reboot, i suppose it´s because the driver was made on a 3d printer and valt needs to release it. I noticed when he was thinking about sent valkyrie to the center. (sorry, my english is bad)

I've noticed that for a while now. Even in the manga.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND LINK TO EPISODE 5
(May. 02, 2017  12:30 AM)SUPERBLADER 13 Wrote: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND LINK TO EPISODE 5

Step one: Scroll up
hey guys, someone know if exists a real size beyblade burst stadium? The beys perfectly could battle there
(May. 02, 2017  1:12 AM)chulienator Wrote: hey guys, someone know if exists a real size beyblade burst stadium? The beys perfectly could battle there

No, that would basically render attack types useless. They have a hard enough time in the wide stadium released.
(May. 02, 2017  1:12 AM)chulienator Wrote: hey guys, someone know if exists a real size beyblade burst stadium? The beys perfectly could battle there

Actually there was a video of a Korean family and they made a giant Beystadium with some kind of super large pan thing. It was impossible for a bey to be knocked out with that stadium though...
It would make sense...
How do I watch this episode because on yadisk it has so many videos on the link when I tap it beyga
(May. 07, 2017  4:28 PM)Destroyer543 Wrote: How do I watch this episode because on yadisk it has so many videos on the link when I tap it beyga

Just go on hotanime.me or gogoanime
They upload the episodes too and when the sub is out here they put it on their site too