Beyblade Burst Game

You are down to 5 dollars and gain R2GR.
I guess I should start. Let me fight Unicorn spread edge. (hope i'm not the first to lose.)
Alright, I create V.G.R and challenge Suzaku-X to a battle
(Dec. 05, 2017  3:33 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I guess I should start. Let me fight Unicorn spread edge. (hope i'm not the first to lose.)

Unicorn took the center, balancing barely. Valkyrie hit and knocked it off balance, slamming into it repeatedly. The poor balance caused a click. Valkyrie hit again and again, causing more clicks. Finally, Unicorn burst.

You win and get 10 dollars.

(Dec. 05, 2017  3:35 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Alright, I create V.G.R and challenge Suzaku-X to a battle

@[Suzaku-X], DaJetsnake is challenging you. What bey do you use?
Can I battle Spriggan Force Nothing?
(Dec. 05, 2017  3:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Can I battle Spriggan Force Nothing?

Spriggan springs down and bounces up, Valkyrie hitting it midair and knocking it into a pocket.

Spriggan hits the stadium and shrinks down. Valkyrie hits and pushes it over, easily clicking it. It hits and knocks Spriggan over, clicking it again. It struck a third time, bursting it.

You win and get 15 dollars.
What is the price of Legend Spriggan?
dF price please
Can I up to V2? if so, can I battle Evileye force quake?
(Dec. 05, 2017  4:03 AM)Dragunix Wrote: What is the price of Legend Spriggan?

lS is 25 dollars.

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:31 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Can I up to V2? if so, can I battle Evileye force quake?

Yep, which brings you down to 5 dollars.

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:26 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: dF price please

dF is 25 dollars.
I want to battle Evileye Oval Fusion
I will join, and I want to battle Blast Jinnius 5G Guard, please.
(Dec. 05, 2017  2:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I want to battle Evileye Oval Fusion

It balances in the center as Valkyrie hit, slightly pushing the disk and knocking Evileye onto a slightly faster tip, rolling around but being struck again, clicking both beys. It managed to speed up, but Valkyrie outsped it and knocked it away. Right before it hit the pocket, the flat tip hit the stadium and increased the friction, causing another click. Valkyrie hit again, bursting Evileye.

You get 15 dollars!

(Dec. 05, 2017  6:28 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: I will join, and I want to battle Blast Jinnius 5G Guard, please.

Blast Jinnius takes the center as Valkyrie zooms in, knocking it off balance and pushing the layer up. The guard tip hit the stadium and reduced stamina, clicking once. As it regained balance, Valkyrie hit again and knocked it back over, pushing it to a halt.

Blast Jinnius takes the center as Valkyrie hit, pushing it towards the pocket, before being hit into one.

You get 10 dollars!
could I battle Mad Minoboros Wing Nothing?
I'll battle Deathsyther Quarter Quake
RIP, Battle Request ignored, I want to battle Stock L2 with VGR
Can I battle miniboros force extreme?

With my Victory Valkyrie
(Dec. 05, 2017  6:28 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: I will join, and I want to battle Blast Jinnius 5G Guard, please.

Blast Jinnius takes the center as Valkyrie zooms in, knocking it off balance and pushing the layer up. The guard tip hit the stadium and reduced stamina, clicking once. As it regained balance, Valkyrie hit again and knocked it back over, pushing it to a halt.

Blast Jinnius takes the center as Valkyrie hit, pushing it towards the pocket, before being hit into one.

You get 10 dollars!
[/quote]

What can I buy for 10 dollars?
I have 20 beys in mine with 296,000 money
What can I buy with 10 dollars? Also, I want to battle Trident Oval Edge.
(Dec. 06, 2017  12:17 AM)Dragunix Wrote: could I battle Mad Minoboros Wing Nothing?

M2 springs into the air before being easily knocked out from midair.

M2 springs down and gets struck by Valkyrie, easily clicking twice. Valkyrie hit again and burst it.

You get 10 dollars!

(Dec. 06, 2017  12:21 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'll battle Deathsyther Quarter Quake

Deathscyther bounces up into the air, quickly being hit out of the stadium and over the wall.

Deathscyther leaps into the air, being hit into a wall and bouncing even higher. Valkyrie struck again and quickly knocked out Deathscyther.

You get 10 dollars!

(Dec. 06, 2017  12:54 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: RIP, Battle Request ignored, I want to battle Stock L2 with VGR

L2 weak or strong launched?

(Dec. 06, 2017  1:20 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Can I battle miniboros force extreme?

With my Victory Valkyrie

Victory Valkyrie zooms around the stadium, barely outrunning Minoboros and striking it, pushing it into a wall. It bounced back in and hit Victory Valkyrie, clicking both. Victory Valkyrie began to wobble slightly, but the imbalance increased the burst attack. The two beys struck, Minoboros clicking before finally bursting.

You get 10 dollars!

(Dec. 06, 2017  6:50 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  6:28 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: I will join, and I want to battle Blast Jinnius 5G Guard, please.

You get 10 dollars!

What can I buy for 10 dollars?
[/quote]

You can buy S2, V2, and R.

By the way, here are the parts and moneys.

https://pastebin.com/gEDp3qSV
Strong launched
(Dec. 07, 2017  12:15 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Strong launched

Valkyrie takes the center as L2 circles, neither touching. L2 eventually begins to wobble and moves in, hitting Valkyrie and clicking it twice. Valkyrie continued as L2 struck again and bursted it.

You get 5 dollars for trying so dang hard Grin