Beyblade Burst Game

How much money do I have?
35 dollars.
Yo wtf, I go against L2 and lose to it and some guy fights a god bey and wins XD
How Much is Xtreme driver

(Dec. 07, 2017  12:36 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Yo wtf, I go against L2 and lose to it and some guy fights a god bey and wins XD

Language, tho
I never explicitly said it tho, it could mean what the frick or fudge or some other word
Just wondering...my bad
(Dec. 07, 2017  12:36 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Yo wtf, I go against L2 and lose to it and some guy fights a god bey and wins XD

It was bJ, that bey sucks.

(Dec. 07, 2017  12:36 AM)Dragunix Wrote: How Much is Xtreme driver

Language, tho

Xcalibur is 10, Obelisk Odin is 15, and Amaterios 7M Xtreme is 50. All 3 have Xtreme. I recommend buying one.
Can I battle bJ. force nothing?
How much does L2 cost, also I battle W2FJ
(Dec. 07, 2017  12:41 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Can I battle bJ. force nothing?

Yes you can.

Blast Jinnius zooms around as Valkyrie strikes, knocking bJ out of the stadium.

Blast Jinnius springs into the center as Valkyrie hits. bJ recoils and clicks as Valkyrie strikes again, clicking bJ again. In another strike, bJ is toast.

You get 10 dollars!
Can I battle P2 oval edge?
(Dec. 07, 2017  12:43 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: How much does L2 cost, also I battle W2FJ

L2 is 20 dollars.
Yo @[dt1000] can I battle P2 Oval Edge?
(Dec. 07, 2017  1:34 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Yo @[dt1000] can I battle P2 Oval Edge?

P2 took the center as Valkyrie easily knocked it onto its side, easily clicking it twice. Valkyrie struck again, bursting it easily.

You get 10 dollars!
45 dollars rn?

Can I fight V2 Force Liner?
(Dec. 07, 2017  1:39 AM)Dragunix Wrote: 45 dollars rn?

Can I fight V2 Force Liner?

Yes.

V2 took the center as Valkyrie hit, recoiling both and clicking both. Valkyrie struck again, clicking V2 and sliding its own disk. Valkyrie struck a final time, bursting V2. Right after, its disk hit the stadium and it burst.

You win and get 10 dollars!
Yo W2FJ
(Dec. 07, 2017  1:44 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Yo W2FJ

Huh?
Can i battle V2 U. X?

Upper btw
I requested W2FJ
(Dec. 07, 2017  1:47 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Can i battle V2 U. X?

Upper btw

V2 zoomed around and struck Valkyrie from behind, pushing it into the pocket.

V2 zoomed around, outspeeding Valkyrie and slamming into it, pushing it forwards. Than it hit Valkyrie from the side, pushing it out.

You get 5 dollars for trying so dang hard Tongue_out

(Dec. 07, 2017  2:06 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: I requested W2FJ

against VGR, right?
Can I do W2 P. E against my Valkyrie WA?
(Dec. 07, 2017  2:38 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Can I do W2 P. E against my Valkyrie WA?

W2 takes the center as Valkyrie struck, clicking it easily and knocking it over. It eventually balanced, but was struck again, clicking and halting easily. However, it continued rolling as Valkyrie struck again, bursting Wild Wyvern

You get 10 dollars!
Yes, until I change it
(Dec. 07, 2017  2:41 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Yes, until I change it

Valkyrie took the center and was struck by W2, who clicked and began to wobble. It struck once more and burst easily.

You get 10 dollars!