Beyblade Burst GT The final arc predictions

What do you think will happen now in GT?
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: What do you think will happen now in GT?

Pretty much what happened in Cho-Z I believe.
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: What do you think will happen now in GT?

Pretty much what happened in Cho-Z I believe.

Phi destroys Cho-Z Spriggan again?
Just know that Gwynn will have a upgrade beyblade and will enter berserk mode

(Jan. 03, 2020  3:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Pretty much what happened in Cho-Z I believe.

Phi destroys Cho-Z Spriggan again?

No,just Hearts/Arthur suddenly appears out of nowhere and takes the title of the strongest one in the series.Then he returns back to his HELL Gran/ HELL Tower and the main characters travel there to challenge him. There they battle some bladers that we have previously seen before, until they get to the final boss. Delta/Aiga is really into the dark resonance powers and fights Arthur/Hearts, but loses, his bey gets broken (Achilles gets broken like an episode later by Phi but the timeline is the same) and gets depressed. There Aiga/Delta travel back home and make a new beyblade. Meanwhile Valt/Drum defeats Hearts/Arthur. Then Delta/Aiga challenges Arthur/Hearts again with his new bey and wins. Then Arthur/Hearts fight the final villain Gwynn/Phi and they lose and Phi/Gwynn makes a new bey.
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:50 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Just know that Gwynn will have a upgrade beyblade and will enter berserk mode

(Jan. 03, 2020  3:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Phi destroys Cho-Z Spriggan again?

No,just Hearts/Arthur suddenly appears out of nowhere and takes the title of the strongest one in the series.Then he returns back to his HELL Gran/ HELL Tower and the main characters travel there to challenge him. There they battle some bladers that we have previously seen before, until they get to the final boss. Delta/Aiga is really into the dark resonance powers and fights Arthur/Hearts,  but loses, his bey gets broken (Achilles gets broken like an episode later by Phi but the timeline is the same) and gets depressed. There Aiga/Delta travel back home and make a new beyblade. Meanwhile Valt/Drum defeats Hearts/Arthur. Then Delta/Aiga challenges Arthur/Hearts again with his new bey and wins. Then Arthur/Hearts fight the final villain Gwynn/Phi and they lose and Phi/Gwynn makes a new bey.

Yeah, I have noticed this pattern.
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:50 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Just know that Gwynn will have a upgrade beyblade and will enter berserk mode

(Jan. 03, 2020  3:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Phi destroys Cho-Z Spriggan again?

No,just Hearts/Arthur suddenly appears out of nowhere and takes the title of the strongest one in the series.Then he returns back to his HELL Gran/ HELL Tower and the main characters travel there to challenge him. There they battle some bladers that we have previously seen before, until they get to the final boss. Delta/Aiga is really into the dark resonance powers and fights Arthur/Hearts,  but loses, his bey gets broken (Achilles gets broken like an episode later by Phi but the timeline is the same) and gets depressed. There Aiga/Delta travel back home and make a new beyblade. Meanwhile Valt/Drum defeats Hearts/Arthur. Then Delta/Aiga challenges Arthur/Hearts again with his new bey and wins. Then Arthur/Hearts fight the final villain Gwynn/Phi and they lose and Phi/Gwynn makes a new bey.

Umm.... y'all hear sumn?
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)KnightPro Wrote:

Umm.... y'all hear sumn?

I guess based on this Apocalypse is going to be destroyed in the next episode. Gwyn will go after Valt and Aiga, he destroys their beys. Drum defeats Gwyn in episode 50, the final battle is against Delta, Drum wins. The end.
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Umm.... y'all hear sumn?

I guess based on this Apocalypse is going to be destroyed in the next episode. Gwyn will go after Valt and Aiga, he destroys their beys. Drum defeats Gwyn in episode 50, the final battle is against Delta, Drum wins. The end.

That’s exactly what I meant. This storyline towards the end is much like a Cho-Z’s.
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: I guess based on this Apocalypse is going to be destroyed in the next episode. Gwyn will go after Valt and Aiga, he destroys their beys. Drum defeats Gwyn in episode 50, the final battle is against Delta, Drum wins. The end.

That’s exactly what I meant. This storyline towards the end is much like a Cho-Z’s.

And just like Cho-Z the Longinus owner gets wrecked in the first arc and never seen again. Right after the battle Drum fought Delta and got wrecked, just like Phi defeated Aiga after his battle with Lui. Delta and Phi lost mid season even though both were speculated to be the main antagonists, they both returned with evolved beys. The champion is defeated in Episode 28-30 just like Hearts and Arthur both humiliated Aiga. Afterwards the guys who have defeated the champion have their own Tower tournament, Dead Gran and Hell Tower. Both Hearts and Arthur wrecked the balance type bey (both end up being destroyed at the end of the tournament) the attack type November evolved blue bey (Cho-Z Valkyrie, Imperial Dragon) defeates the king of the tower (Hearts and Arthur) the balance type user returns with the December release, and wrecks the Tower king as well. Also both the series begin with Valt making a new bey.
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That’s exactly what I meant. This storyline towards the end is much like a Cho-Z’s.

And just like Cho-Z the Longinus owner gets wrecked in the first arc and never seen again. Right after the battle Drum fought Delta and got wrecked, just like Phi defeated Aiga after his battle with Lui. Delta and Phi lost mid season even though both were speculated to be the main antagonists, they both returned with evolved beys. The champion is defeated in Episode 28-30 just like Hearts and Arthur both humiliated Aiga. Afterwards the guys who have defeated the champion have their own Tower tournament, Dead Gran and Hell Tower. Both Hearts and Arthur wrecked the balance type bey (both end up being destroyed at the end of the tournament) the attack type November evolved blue bey (Cho-Z Valkyrie, Imperial Dragon) defeates the king of the tower (Hearts and Arthur) the balance type user returns with the December release, and wrecks the Tower king as well. Also both the series begin with Valt making a new bey.

So basically the GT storyline is just like Cho-Z’s. Now I’m disappointed in Takara Tomy.
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: And just like Cho-Z the Longinus owner gets wrecked in the first arc and never seen again. Right after the battle Drum fought Delta and got wrecked, just like Phi defeated Aiga after his battle with Lui. Delta and Phi lost mid season even though both were speculated to be the main antagonists, they both returned with evolved beys. The champion is defeated in Episode 28-30 just like Hearts and Arthur both humiliated Aiga. Afterwards the guys who have defeated the champion have their own Tower tournament, Dead Gran and Hell Tower. Both Hearts and Arthur wrecked the balance type bey (both end up being destroyed at the end of the tournament) the attack type November evolved blue bey (Cho-Z Valkyrie, Imperial Dragon) defeates the king of the tower (Hearts and Arthur) the balance type user returns with the December release, and wrecks the Tower king as well. Also both the series begin with Valt making a new bey.

So basically the GT storyline is just like Cho-Z’s. Now I’m disappointed in Takara Tomy.
Same, well at least Drum not beating Aiga was original.
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So basically the GT storyline is just like Cho-Z’s. Now I’m disappointed in Takara Tomy.
Same, well at least Drum not beating Aiga was original.

Yeah, at least there was that. Also, Dragon didn’t nearly beat Valkyrie in its first battle, unlike Achilles.
Maybe gynn destroys ashura like in the manga gynn makes big bang yenesis.Drum bests gynn and drum vs delta is the final battle.

By bests I mean beats

And I think gynn going to destroy apocalypse.
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  4:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Same, well at least Drum not beating Aiga was original.

Yeah, at least there was that. Also, Dragon didn’t nearly beat Valkyrie in its first battle, unlike Achilles.
Yes, and I believe that Gwyn will go after Valt and Aiga.
Evil Gwyn vs Everyone
(Jan. 03, 2020  5:49 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Evil Gwyn vs Everyone
You mean 1 at once? Or all of them together like with Rago?
(Jan. 04, 2020  1:37 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  5:49 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Evil Gwyn vs Everyone
You mean 1 at once? Or all of them together like with Rago?

Basically the same thing 1 on 1 like Phi in last season. So like Gwyn vs Valt, Gwyn vs Aiga...and you know the result. Then Gwyn vs Drum.
(Jan. 04, 2020  5:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  1:37 AM)g2_ Wrote: You mean 1 at once? Or all of them together like with Rago?

Basically the same thing 1 on 1 like Phi in last season. So like Gwyn vs Valt, Gwyn vs Aiga...and you know the result. Then Gwyn vs Drum.
Go figure, maybe they'll battle him at the same time.
(Jan. 04, 2020  9:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  5:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Basically the same thing 1 on 1 like Phi in last season. So like Gwyn vs Valt, Gwyn vs Aiga...and you know the result. Then Gwyn vs Drum.
Go figure, maybe they'll battle him at the same time.

Delta, Arthur, and Drum battling Gwynn at the same time would be dope (Arthur would probably try to wipe out Delta and Drum tho), but it still won't have that tone of "finality" in it. Most probably Gwynn and Drum will have that 1v1 showdown BigBang Genesis vs Imperial Dragon2 (albeit less amazing than ChouZ due to restricted video time), hopefully with Genesis being destroyed by Gold Turbo.

Another desirable alternate showdown (still Burst to win) would be for all GT Bladers to fight Gwynn in a deathmatch (so as to make Longinus and Fafnir re-emerge), and possibly give Gwynn a thrilling time only to be beaten by Drum's lucky strikes.
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  9:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Go figure, maybe they'll battle him at the same time.

Delta, Arthur, and Drum battling Gwynn at the same time would be dope (Arthur would probably try to wipe out Delta and Drum tho), but it still won't have that tone of "finality" in it. Most probably Gwynn and Drum will have that 1v1 showdown BigBang Genesis vs Imperial Dragon2 (albeit less amazing than ChouZ due to restricted video time), hopefully with Genesis being destroyed by Gold Turbo.

Another desirable alternate showdown (still Burst to win) would be for all GT Bladers to fight Gwynn in a deathmatch (so as to make Longinus and Fafnir re-emerge), and possibly give Gwynn a thrilling time only to be beaten by Drum's lucky strikes.

We have 12 episodes left in the series. The final arc fits perfectly. And as events are shadowed by Cho-Z events it makes me believe we will be getting the "God of Destruction" arc again in GT Gwyn taking on the most powerful opponents and break beys. As much as I want some sort of plot twist like Gwyn vs like everyone. I can see multiple 2 episodes battle. Drum battling Gwyn and proving that Gold Turbo is better and breaking beys is not a good choice in the blading spirit. And taking on Delta in the final 2 episodes to see who is superior. (and as we know Drum will win.)

41 - Gwyn vs Arthur 
42 - Maybe like a filler to BigBang Genesis (Drum training)
43 & 44 - Gwyn vs Valt (Valkyrie breaks)
45 - Drum filler (training part 1?)
46 & 47 - Gwyn vs Aiga (Achilles Breaks) 
48 - Drum filler (training part 2?)
49 & 50 - Gwyn vs Drum (Dark vs Light, Drum wins and just bursts BigBang Genesis)
51 & 52 - Drum vs Delta to see who is best (Drum wins, and respects Drum as a worthy blader and the strongest blader as he has beaten Delta and Gwyn). 

I might be wrong but this timeline if you ask me fits very similarly to Cho-Z.
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:24 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Delta, Arthur, and Drum battling Gwynn at the same time would be dope (Arthur would probably try to wipe out Delta and Drum tho), but it still won't have that tone of "finality" in it. Most probably Gwynn and Drum will have that 1v1 showdown BigBang Genesis vs Imperial Dragon2 (albeit less amazing than ChouZ due to restricted video time), hopefully with Genesis being destroyed by Gold Turbo.

We have 12 episodes left in the series. The final arc fits perfectly. And as events are shadowed by Cho-Z events it makes me believe we will be getting the "God of Destruction" arc again in GT Gwyn taking on the most powerful opponents and break beys. As much as I want some sort of plot twist like Gwyn vs like everyone. I can see multiple 2 episodes battle. Drum battling Gwyn and proving that Gold Turbo is better and breaking beys is not a good choice in the blading spirit. And taking on Delta in the final 2 episodes to see who is superior. (and as we know Drum will win.)

41 - Gwyn vs Arthur 
49 & 50 - Gwyn vs Drum (Dark vs Light, Drum wins and just bursts BigBang Genesis)
51 & 52 - Drum vs Delta to see who is best (Drum wins, and respects Drum as a worthy blader and the strongest blader as he has beaten Delta and Gwyn). 

Kinda not keen on the timeline you have written, but I cannot deny it makes the most sense given how the episodes have gone so far. I personally do hope Shu (using LS), Free (using gF or borrowing WF), or even Lui (using bL or borrowing ZL) shows up even do a bit of battle to try and teach Drum some additional skills of handling Imperial Dragon2.

I just kind of wish the Spin Emperors actually make cameo appearances in this arc even as some flashback or something just to add more feels and stuff. Heck, even Snake Pit Bladers are highly welcome along with Hearts and Phi for those training episodes you predict to be aired.
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:36 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:24 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: We have 12 episodes left in the series. The final arc fits perfectly. And as events are shadowed by Cho-Z events it makes me believe we will be getting the "God of Destruction" arc again in GT Gwyn taking on the most powerful opponents and break beys. As much as I want some sort of plot twist like Gwyn vs like everyone. I can see multiple 2 episodes battle. Drum battling Gwyn and proving that Gold Turbo is better and breaking beys is not a good choice in the blading spirit. And taking on Delta in the final 2 episodes to see who is superior. (and as we know Drum will win.)

41 - Gwyn vs Arthur 

Kinda not keen on the timeline you have written, but I cannot deny it makes the most sense given how the episodes have gone so far. I personally do hope Shu (using LS), Free (using gF or borrowing WF), or even Lui (using bL or borrowing ZL) shows up even do a bit of battle to try and teach Drum some additional skills of handling Imperial Dragon2.

I just kind of wish the Spin Emperors actually make cameo appearances in this arc even as some flashback or something just to add more feels and stuff. Heck, even Snake Pit Bladers are highly welcome along with Hearts and Phi for those training episodes you predict to be aired.

They had the perfect opportunity for a new Phoenix, Revolt Phoenix but it was a concept and never came into reality sad...I would wish they would do it. Season 5 is going to be hype with all those characters though. I hope we do get new beys and 2 Ragnarok? Wow never expected that.
Is it mean that i really want apocalypse destroyed by gwynn
(Jan. 28, 2020  1:37 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Is it mean that i really want apocalypse destroyed by gwynn

It will happen.