Beyblade Burst GT Format Voting (BGT)

Poll: Do you think Burst GBT Format should be official? (To become official it’ll take time)

Yes, I do think it should become official
76.19%
No, I don’t think it should become official
23.81%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
Ok, I know I already made a voting thing for drift, but I’m making another one for the BGT format, cause I think we should see first how many people do and don’t want the format to become official, when it does which will take testing and time.
(Aug. 23, 2021  7:53 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Whats the GBT format

Read the first post in this thread and it should explain it
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Interes...e-Burst-GT
It is BGT not GBT, I think that is way Hyper Spriggan is confused.
Damn, only 11 people voted lol, though it might be cause I spelled the initials wrong like you said LJ-Blader
You could change it…
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:09 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: You could change it…

How do I change it? Cause idk how to do that
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:09 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: You could change it…

How do I change it? Cause idk how to do that

Edit the first post of the thread then it'll give you the option to change it
Edit the first post, then you will see the title, the. You can edit it from their.
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:20 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Edit the first post, then you will see the title, the. You can edit it from their.

I’ll check

(Aug. 27, 2021  8:20 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Edit the first post, then you will see the title, the. You can edit it from their.

It worked, thanks!
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Damn, only 11 people voted lol, though it might be cause I spelled the initials wrong like you said LJ-Blader

It's probably more to do with the fact that creating the new format would be entirely within the purview of the WBO heads, and therefore the vote is more or less meaningless short of trying to judge interest for it... except they already made a whole thread for that purpose... so... this thread and it's vote is just redundant then?
(Aug. 27, 2021  11:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Damn, only 11 people voted lol, though it might be cause I spelled the initials wrong like you said LJ-Blader

It's probably more to do with the fact that creating the new format would be entirely within the purview of the WBO heads, and therefore the vote is more or less meaningless short of trying to judge interest for it... except they already made a whole thread for that purpose... so... this thread and it's vote is just redundant then?
I guess? I honestly just created this to see the percentages of how many people did and did not want the format. That’s all.
I really like the idea of the BGT format, but is anyone actually gonna try it out in an unranked tournament? I’m hoping to become an organizer soon but in the meantime would anyone else mind giving it a try please? (Sorry if I sounded mean)
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I really like the idea of the BGT format, but is anyone actually gonna try it out in an unranked tournament? I’m hoping to become an organizer soon but in the meantime would anyone else mind giving it a try please? (Sorry if I sounded mean)

For a format like this, we have to get the thumbs up. We don't have that yet.
(Sep. 21, 2021  10:46 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I really like the idea of the BGT format, but is anyone actually gonna try it out in an unranked tournament? I’m hoping to become an organizer soon but in the meantime would anyone else mind giving it a try please? (Sorry if I sounded mean)

For a format like this, we have to get the thumbs up. We don't have that yet.

What’s the thumbs up?
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  10:46 PM)USN Wrote: For a format like this, we have to get the thumbs up. We don't have that yet.

What’s the thumbs up?

When it becomes an option for a tournament proposal.
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:10 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What’s the thumbs up?

When it becomes an option for a tournament proposal.

But if the tournament is unranked can’t you make it whatever you want? (With some obvious limitations of course)
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:10 PM)USN Wrote: When it becomes an option for a tournament proposal.

But if the tournament is unranked can’t you make it whatever you want? (With some obvious limitations of course)

No. This is just for stuff like 3v3
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:13 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: But if the tournament is unranked can’t you make it whatever you want? (With some obvious limitations of course)

No. This is just for stuff like 3v3

I mean, as long as you have a clear ruleset it should be fine.

I hosted HyperSphere format without much issue and that’s not a format.
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:13 PM)USN Wrote: No. This is just for stuff like 3v3

I mean, as long as you have a clear ruleset it should be fine.

I forgot about that. I guess people will just have to find the interest.
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:38 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I mean, as long as you have a clear ruleset it should be fine.

I forgot about that. I guess people will just have to find the interest.

So that means someone can just do it if they want to? I just submitted the organizers quiz so if I got 100% I could host one probably next week cause my tests are next week so on the weekend there won’t be much to do.