Beyblade Burst GT Format Voting (BGT)

Poll: Do you think Burst GBT Format should be official? (To become official it’ll take time)

Yes, I do think it should become official
80.49%
No, I don’t think it should become official
19.51%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
Ok, I know I already made a voting thing for drift, but I’m making another one for the BGT format, cause I think we should see first how many people do and don’t want the format to become official, when it does which will take testing and time.
(Aug. 23, 2021  7:53 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Whats the GBT format

Read the first post in this thread and it should explain it
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Interes...e-Burst-GT
It is BGT not GBT, I think that is way Hyper Spriggan is confused.
Damn, only 11 people voted lol, though it might be cause I spelled the initials wrong like you said LJ-Blader
You could change it…
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:09 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: You could change it…

How do I change it? Cause idk how to do that
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:09 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: You could change it…

How do I change it? Cause idk how to do that

Edit the first post of the thread then it'll give you the option to change it
Edit the first post, then you will see the title, the. You can edit it from their.
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:20 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Edit the first post, then you will see the title, the. You can edit it from their.

I’ll check

(Aug. 27, 2021  8:20 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Edit the first post, then you will see the title, the. You can edit it from their.

It worked, thanks!
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Damn, only 11 people voted lol, though it might be cause I spelled the initials wrong like you said LJ-Blader

It's probably more to do with the fact that creating the new format would be entirely within the purview of the WBO heads, and therefore the vote is more or less meaningless short of trying to judge interest for it... except they already made a whole thread for that purpose... so... this thread and it's vote is just redundant then?
(Aug. 27, 2021  11:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Damn, only 11 people voted lol, though it might be cause I spelled the initials wrong like you said LJ-Blader

It's probably more to do with the fact that creating the new format would be entirely within the purview of the WBO heads, and therefore the vote is more or less meaningless short of trying to judge interest for it... except they already made a whole thread for that purpose... so... this thread and it's vote is just redundant then?
I guess? I honestly just created this to see the percentages of how many people did and did not want the format. That’s all.
I really like the idea of the BGT format, but is anyone actually gonna try it out in an unranked tournament? I’m hoping to become an organizer soon but in the meantime would anyone else mind giving it a try please? (Sorry if I sounded mean)
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I really like the idea of the BGT format, but is anyone actually gonna try it out in an unranked tournament? I’m hoping to become an organizer soon but in the meantime would anyone else mind giving it a try please? (Sorry if I sounded mean)

For a format like this, we have to get the thumbs up. We don't have that yet.
(Sep. 21, 2021  10:46 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I really like the idea of the BGT format, but is anyone actually gonna try it out in an unranked tournament? I’m hoping to become an organizer soon but in the meantime would anyone else mind giving it a try please? (Sorry if I sounded mean)

For a format like this, we have to get the thumbs up. We don't have that yet.

What’s the thumbs up?
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  10:46 PM)USN Wrote: For a format like this, we have to get the thumbs up. We don't have that yet.

What’s the thumbs up?

When it becomes an option for a tournament proposal.
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:10 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What’s the thumbs up?

When it becomes an option for a tournament proposal.

But if the tournament is unranked can’t you make it whatever you want? (With some obvious limitations of course)
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:10 PM)USN Wrote: When it becomes an option for a tournament proposal.

But if the tournament is unranked can’t you make it whatever you want? (With some obvious limitations of course)

No. This is just for stuff like 3v3
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:13 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: But if the tournament is unranked can’t you make it whatever you want? (With some obvious limitations of course)

No. This is just for stuff like 3v3

I mean, as long as you have a clear ruleset it should be fine.

I hosted HyperSphere format without much issue and that’s not a format.
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:13 PM)USN Wrote: No. This is just for stuff like 3v3

I mean, as long as you have a clear ruleset it should be fine.

I forgot about that. I guess people will just have to find the interest.
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:38 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I mean, as long as you have a clear ruleset it should be fine.

I forgot about that. I guess people will just have to find the interest.

So that means someone can just do it if they want to? I just submitted the organizers quiz so if I got 100% I could host one probably next week cause my tests are next week so on the weekend there won’t be much to do.
Is anyone going to try this out? I’m not gonna spam or force anyone or anything, but most of the people who voted said they do want to to be a format.
In the couple posts above this, if anyone says we need approval or something like that CheetoBlader hosted HyperHyperspheres tournament without specific approval. So with a specific rule set, which Shindog has in the BGT thread he made, it should be fine.
I will definitely try it once I pass the organizers quiz, hopefully 5th times a charm, but is anyone else willing too? 
DB has really taken over the meta and limited only allows the weaker end of Gt bases with the gen weight. Every other series has a place.
Classic- Dual/Single layers
Limited- High tier god/cho-z beys
Standard- High tier Sparking/DB beys
I will say that sparking and god are on the end of a rope because in limited god has to be very high tier to compete with Cho-z and in standard sparking has to be high tier to compete with DB.
Gt beys are in a even worse spot then these 2 because the heaviest Gt layer allowed in limited is I think slash achilles which is what 14 grams? And in standard the only Gt layer that is still hanging on by the smallest thread of a string is master spriggan. And even that being just 26 grams is outclassed by DB stuff. 
But GT beyblades have no place to call home.
I have been testing it, so I might try it soon.
(Oct. 25, 2021  8:55 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I have been testing it, so I might try it soon.

When I first made the format, then shindog made the whole rules thing and people talked about it I started testing it as well. I came up with what 9 different combos overall? Most of them were attack types which isn’t surprising given that I have things like prime, imperial, Union, Zwei, regalia, and cho-z Valkryie and cho-z achilles all of which I felt were good compared to Gt combos. With the inclusion of zone’+z and drift I was sure people would use things like master on zone’+z and use old Gt combos like imperial on destroy’, judgment Octa, lord Xtend+, etc. 
Besides that though we have to actually get a tournament about it up and running. That 1 tournament could light a spark and encourage others to do it as well. I’m still working on becoming an organizer, but it would be amazing if you could try it!
I know I said I wouldn’t spam, but can someone try this out please? Anyone? Or at least consider it.