Beyblade Burst GT Episode #6 (May 10, 2019)

(May. 10, 2019  9:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Thank you @[DranzerX13]

Alright time to review the episode:

Wait, certain Stamina types can handle wall hits or gaining spin steal from the wall but others can't?
(May. 10, 2019  12:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Next ep preview includes Joker character.
Ahh yes definitely going to be that guy, if you notice he was even holding a coin and I personally think it has something to do with the whole “end the battle in one hit” thing. Perhaps he will flip the coin and it will somehow have some lucky link to the battle. Another interesting fact is that the bey carnival is coming up and he fits well into the whole jester/clown theme.
I can't believe Fumiya actually lost...Drum if you keep winning like this I'll start to negate you.
(May. 11, 2019  4:26 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I can't believe Fumiya actually lost...Drum if you keep winning like this I'll start to negate you.

It's not that bad though fumiya isn't showcase invincible like the shu , free ,lui and phi type of characters so it's fine , plus fumiya was overconfident kind which got the better of himself. Now some people may be a bit irritated that fafnir got that early L specially knowing it's history.
(May. 11, 2019  4:26 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I can't believe Fumiya actually lost...Drum if you keep winning like this I'll start to negate you.

Imagine what would've happened if he lost. Victories reputation would've been thrown into the mud even further. Fumiya could just come back and beat Amane and Drum again.
(May. 11, 2019  5:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  4:26 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I can't believe Fumiya actually lost...Drum if you keep winning like this I'll start to negate you.

It's not that bad though fumiya isn't showcase invincible like the shu , free ,lui and phi type of characters so it's fine , plus fumiya was overconfident kind which got the better of himself. Now some people may be a bit irritated that fafnir got that early L specially knowing it's history.

100% this.

And I think I was correct when I stated that people weren't happy about Fafnir's loss because some still relate it to Free, as if Drum actually beat Free, he didn't. He just beat a Fafnir beyblade, that's it.
(May. 10, 2019  9:59 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

(May. 11, 2019  7:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  5:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It's not that bad though fumiya isn't showcase invincible like the shu , free ,lui and phi type of characters so it's fine , plus fumiya was overconfident kind which got the better of himself. Now some people may be a bit irritated that fafnir got that early L specially knowing it's history.

100% this.

And I think I was correct when I stated that people weren't happy about Fafnir's loss because some still relate it to Free, as if Drum actually beat Free, he didn't. He just beat a Fafnir beyblade, that's it.

Exactly I don't see why some people have a problem with it like you said drum beat fumiya who happen to have a fafnir not free even fafnir got an excuse since it's not the fafnir we know but a completelydifferent one. Even if some get mad that fafnir lost its not like this is the same fafnir that free owns In fact so far it's not the same wF isn't an evolution of Geist but instead just another fafnir like buster xcalibur (from the anime perspective). So both free and original fafnir didn't get an L at all lol. Fumiya and his fafnir got that L
(May. 11, 2019  8:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  7:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote: 100% this.

Exactly I don't see why some people have a problem with it like you said drum beat fumiya who happen to have a fafnir not free even fafnir got an excuse since it's not the fafnir we know but a completelydifferent one. Even if some get mad that fafnir lost its not like this is the same fafnir that free owns In fact so far it's not the same wF isn't an evolution of Geist but instead just another fafnir like buster xcalibur (from the anime perspective). So both free and original fafnir didn't get an L at all lol. Fumiya and his fafnir got that L
Finally, someone's listening.
And now tears are going to sweep in cuz Pua Magasiva died.
(May. 11, 2019  9:46 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  8:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Exactly I don't see why some people have a problem with it like you said drum beat fumiya who happen to have a fafnir not free even fafnir got an excuse since it's not the fafnir we know but a completelydifferent one. Even if some get mad that fafnir lost its not like this is the same fafnir that free owns In fact so far it's not the same wF isn't an evolution of Geist but instead just another fafnir like buster xcalibur (from the anime perspective). So both free and original fafnir didn't get an L at all lol. Fumiya and his fafnir got that L
Finally, someone's listening.
And now tears are going to sweep in cuz Pua Magasiva died.

It is definitely upsetting that he passed away today, but this isn't the right thread for it.

It's probably more suitable to discuss in the Power Rangers/Super Sentai thread. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-POWER-R...pid1515812
True True god Dragruler and Jinbee. Still, if I'm being honest I'm used to Free. Also I'm not watching GT I just spoil it by myself, so I had no clue that Drum practiced a ton to defeat Fumiya.
(May. 12, 2019  2:10 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: True True god Dragruler and Jinbee. Still, if I'm being honest I'm used to Free. Also I'm not watching GT I just spoil it by myself, so I had no clue that Drum practiced a ton to defeat Fumiya.
The episodes are subbed. Just check them out on watchcartoononline or download them. You can literally watch all the episodes in 6 minutes. You can be used to one character and appreciate another. Ever heard of legacy characters: Peter Parker and Miles Morales.
(May. 12, 2019  2:05 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  2:10 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: True True god Dragruler and Jinbee. Still, if I'm being honest I'm used to Free. Also I'm not watching GT I just spoil it by myself, so I had no clue that Drum practiced a ton to defeat Fumiya.
The episodes are subbed. Just check them out on watchcartoononline or download them. You can literally watch all the episodes in 6 minutes. You can be used to one character and appreciate another. Ever heard of legacy characters: Peter Parker and Miles Morales.

LIke I said earlier, I don't watch GT because I feel it's a boring series at it's current arc. I might hop in the next episode where Valt  introduces the 1st arc.
(May. 12, 2019  4:36 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  2:05 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: The episodes are subbed. Just check them out on watchcartoononline or download them. You can literally watch all the episodes in 6 minutes. You can be used to one character and appreciate another. Ever heard of legacy characters: Peter Parker and Miles Morales.

LIke I said earlier, I don't watch GT because I feel it's a boring series at it's current arc. I might hop in the next episode where Valt  introduces the 1st arc.
You mean second arc....right? We're in the first arc.
(May. 12, 2019  4:37 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  4:36 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: LIke I said earlier, I don't watch GT because I feel it's a boring series at it's current arc. I might hop in the next episode where Valt  introduces the 1st arc.
You mean second arc....right? We're in the first arc.

Correct, I usually skip the 1st arc every series.
(May. 12, 2019  4:38 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  4:37 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: You mean second arc....right? We're in the first arc.

Correct, I usually skip the 1st arc every series.
Why? You have to learn about the characters, battles and hints of future storylines. Shows need a pilot in order to be convinced to be greenlit.
(May. 12, 2019  4:39 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  4:38 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Correct, I usually skip the 1st arc every series.
Why? You have to learn about the characters, battles and hints of future storylines. Shows need a pilot in order to be convinced to be greenlit.

Because I don't want to spend 1-7 episodes of characters introduction I can watch the yt vid of recapping easily. Instead of watching a 12 min anime.
(May. 12, 2019  4:41 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  4:39 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why? You have to learn about the characters, battles and hints of future storylines. Shows need a pilot in order to be convinced to be greenlit.

Because I don't want to spend 1-7 episodes of characters introduction I can watch the yt vid of recapping easily. Instead of watching a 12 min anime.
You do this to all shows in general? If a show has a main plot and a well paced serialized storyline, you're going to lose out, especially in contiunity lockout if the plots are already in motion moving at a steady pace with new revelations and plotlines each episode, and lately, most shows, especially anime now are. That mentality is going to cost you one day.
Watching earlier episodes, especially the first episodes are normally there so you don't get confused about certain plot details in later episodes and sets the series for you. The first episodes are normally the more important ones as they introduce certain plot elements that'll be explored further later on. Yeah, you could just watch recaps but recaps might not always cut it, some recap videos could very well miss out on certain details too.
(May. 12, 2019  4:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Watching earlier episodes, especially the first episodes are normally there so you don't get confused about certain plot details in later episodes and sets the series for you. The first episodes are normally the more important ones as they introduce certain plot elements that'll be explored further later on. Yeah, you could just watch recaps but recaps might not always cut it, some recap videos could very well miss out on certain details too.

I might just download every single episode we have so far and watch & edit them to make an amv. Yeah.
Just watched episode 5 & 6. But before I get into that can I say how much I enjoy the opening song. Sure, it's no Muteki Blader (which is a badass song that, if you removed the chants of beyblade, burst, go shoot and spinning metaphors you'd have a song that capture the essence of all ranked play for anything. But where's the fun in that?) or Evolution Burst! (Which is just a straight-up feel good song) but it's just too fun.
Also the part with Valt is like "What's a World Champion before a god? But enough of all that, let's have some fun!"

As for the episodes: Fumiya is a jerk straight-up. Hoping to demoralize Victories and utterly humiliate Drum (while indirectly damaging the image of BC Sol) because of his tryhard beliefs on blading is the act of real scum. I was as pissed as Ichiko was. Episode 5 was alright otherwise and had some good humor moments.

Episode 6: Not totally sure what Drum was thinking by using the Ace Base (makes sense as he's most comfortable with it and Fumiya never fought him seriously that time but given what was at stake, that wasn't the best time "to see what works") and I can't entirely say I liked how Grand drummed up that win even though it was well explained but I'm glad they won.
Also, as of this episode, Dragon is probably my favorite character. He's always pretty chill during his convos with Drum but this ep gave him a more calm-sage feel in their discussion. He wants to win and be strong too but he also wants Drum to figure it out naturally.

Next episode: Valt hype.
(May. 18, 2019  6:25 AM)IsaacGravity Wrote: Just watched episode 5 & 6. But before I get into that can I say how much I enjoy the opening song. Sure, it's no Muteki Blader (which is a badass song that, if you removed the chants of beyblade, burst, go shoot and spinning metaphors you'd have a song that capture the essence of all ranked play for anything. But where's the fun in that?) or Evolution Burst! (Which is just a straight-up feel good song) but it's just too fun.
Also the part with Valt is like "What's a World Champion before a god? But enough of all that, let's have some fun!"

As for the episodes: Fumiya is a jerk straight-up. Hoping to demoralize Victories and utterly humiliate Drum (while indirectly damaging the image of BC Sol) because of his tryhard beliefs on blading is the act of real scum. I was as pissed as Ichiko was. Episode 5 was alright otherwise and had some good humor moments.

Episode 6: Not totally sure what Drum was thinking by using the Ace Base (makes sense as he's most comfortable with it and Fumiya never fought him seriously that time but given what was at stake, that wasn't the best time "to see what works") and I can't entirely say I liked how Grand drummed up that win even though it was well explained but I'm glad they won.
Also, as of this episode, Dragon is probably my favorite character. He's always pretty chill during his convos with Drum but this ep gave him a more calm-sage feel in their discussion. He wants to win and be strong too but he also wants Drum to figure it out naturally.

Next episode: Valt hype.
I agree with you on Dragon and Fumiya, some people just don't believe working smart and hard will make any progress.