Beyblade Burst GT Episode #52 (March 27, 2020)

Finally we see Valt battle again, even if it's for 5 seconds. Overall, I was really stasfyied with this episode.
So, this is the ending for GT huh?

Episode Review:

My overall thoughts on GT is that it's average, in my honest opinion. It lacks the cast size the previous seasons had, at least in my opinion, however I blame that on the RBV prizes not having anime beys. Still, I hardly found myself tuning into an episode unless it sounded interesting. While I'm glad it's more lighthearted now, the plot is just a little lacking, it got a little better later on, but not enough to save this season overall for me. I found GT to be a weaker version of Chouzetsu, and sadly the weakest Burst season as a result. But if you enjoy it, that's perfectly fine, I just didn't find it all that good.

Let's just hope Sparking is way better.
Beyblade Burst GT 5/10

Beyblade Burst S1 10/10

Beyblade Burst God 10/10

Beyblade Burst Cho-Z 8/10

Ngl imo gt was probably the worst out of the 4 seasons we got so far i liked it but not to the extent of the season 1. I really wish in sparking they bring back the season 1 aesthetic feel and bring back the og ost for it. I dont wanna see another evil blader destroying beys without a good reason
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Let's just hope Sparking is way better. (I deleted everything but this from the quote to save space.)

I see your main point is that the RBVs didn't have anime Beys, but at least we know that Sparking will. That's one thing that's working in GT's favor I feel like the combination of 12 minute episodes, an almost completely new cast of characters, and a lack of type variety is also something that worked against GT. There wasn't enough time to develop every new character, so they ended up throwing them at us with little to no backstory. Also, something that I was excited for when I first saw Ace Dragon was the idea that the anime would take advantage of Layer customization more often than with just two characters. I once again hope for this to happen in Sparking, but it probably won't. At least it looks like some characters will be able to take advantage of how the Ring and Double Chassis line up in order to create "mode changes."
no crazy animation or anything but it was a gud ending.
I hoped it would be like Takao vs. Brooklyn, but I already used it in my season finale.
(Mar. 27, 2020  10:17 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  9:14 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: there was no scene of arthur.

Please look carefully when you want to rebuts or doubts me sir.

Saying to please look carefully again and give the timestamp was enough . That when you want to rebuts or doubt me sir phrase was unnecessary and will look rude for some people remember not everything looks good in writing. We don't want to make drama again 😉
Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 52 (Review)

Beyblade Burst Gachi - The WHOLE Season (Review)
Well GT has ended they episode was good had many good moments. They were some flaws to which I won't go much into both  Jinbee and lol-Y Rancher pretry much give the ups and downs of gt . Overall it's a 6/10 for this season huh what do you know Its the same with cho z which was a 6/10 too , god still my favorite with s1 being my second favourite season out of burst let's see how sparking/superking does now .
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now, if I had to judge Gachi as a season,  I wouldn't necessarily compare it with the previous 3 .  I think it works really nicely as something like an OVA  or a side story., since it:

- Isn't really concerned with things like the champion title or winning a huge tournament.
- Follows characters that aren't the strongest in the world right now. This in my opinion is especially important. Characters like Valt and Aiga have a few cameo at best battles and Free and Shu appear only in flashbacks.

Meanwhile we follow a group of young bladers who struggle with their own problems. Outside of maybe the 2 or 3 Aiga champion title battles, the only arc I would classify as main story directly related to the world of beyblade would be the HELL arc (which was like the worst arc in the whole 4 seasons tbqh, HELL was more like a bey-team so why did it oppose WBBA? Why? No really, seriously, why? Wbba is just an organization that organizes tournaments, was Arthur going to make his own tournaments? Did he not like the way they were run or something lol), since what was happening there was pretty important to everyone.

Outside of that, it was mostly about Drum and Delta and the people around them. What was cool is that Delta got like almost as many battles as Drum did. He often went on his own tours to battle others and the anime focused on them A LOT. 

The final battles were among the best battles in beyblade, and/but confirmed to me that this is indeed a self-contained story. Because of it being twice as short as other seasons, I don't think I can fairly rank it in terms of quality, but my enjoyment when watching it was on par with Chouzetsu. If Sparking can achieve an overarching plot that feels important, this season can be a breather - a nice change of pace for a while between two seasons very different from it.
OMG I forgot today's the ending WOW man, I got too stuck cuz of quarantine.
(Mar. 27, 2020  5:53 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 52 (Review)

Beyblade Burst Gachi - The WHOLE Season (Review)
I agree that what you say, but honestly I don't want Arthur him to change his mind and appeares back in the new season. And I don't think gwyn is not the main antagonist. As you said Arthur had a huge organization which made him opposing against other bladers more threatening and made his god-complex a bit more understandable and make more sense and was the first character in Burst to oppose the WBBA.
Whoever said it’ll be like takao v Brooklyn. I don’t expect that, Beyblade burst power scaling doesn’t align with hms. Those hms blades would trash these Burst ones in anime and in power. I’m pretty sure if there was a battle most like takoa vs Brooklyn in Burst would be Aiga vs phi
Alright I've watched the finale and I'm going to do a proper review and my thoughts on this episode AND This season which updates couple posts back when I blindly stated my opinions on GT season.

From the start we see Drum and Gwyn have a little conversation about how they invented Imperial Dragon, and Gwyn running through flashbacks. Later, Gwyn and Genesis resonate where in this scene which I believe is about they both talking about Drum's strength and it was not part of his calculations of a "Rainbow Turbo" where as the math disintegrates and what I thought Gwyn hair's will stay up like Lui's showing his corrupted side. Surprisingly, his hair goes back to normal maybe suggesting that he is starting to realize Drum's enjoy to blade. What I think, instead of Gwyn being all frustrated and desire to break Dragon according to his calculations earlier. He is battling Drum like the normal way with no evil. Only 2 rivals clashing. Then, they both clashed and when Gwyn analyzed Dragon, Drum and saw Delta and Amane. He goes through a motivation sequence which explains "friendship" between the three bladers thus creating the phenomena "Rainbow Turbo" and Gwyn realized every bits of Drum's strength and losses. Resulting Drum, and Victories' victory against HELL Tower. We then saw, a couple short cutscenes of Audience, Drum's parents, Arthur, Pot, Lodin, the legends Valt and Aiga. They all were saying "I knew you could do it." or "Good Job, Drum" etc. (This is my educated guess, and I believe all were maybe saying completely different from here.) After when Drum and Gwyn collapsed and got up. They had a little conversation where Gwyn learns the value of having friends and maybe isn't much into his math, analytical, and geek ego he used to have. I mean he still has it, but he maybe has an alter-ego now where he realizes the value of friendship and maybe is a little extroverted. Then, we see the Victories racing to their training ground. While, Valt and Aiga appeared to battle Drum after that historical battle. Then, GT ended with a clash of the 3 protagonists like we all wanted but with no result. (Insert LAME MOMENT, but it suited very well for a finale ending of Drum's story-line of a main character. He rose to the top of GT generation.)

Now let's get to my thoughts of the episode - Overall, I expected too much from this episode with the best animations since Arthur vs Drum, and Drum/Delta vs Arthur/Gwyn (5th game) had great graphics and were improving. I thought this episode will beat everything from the burst gen. But that's a disappointment, o well, maybe there's a reason to that. Gwyn's realization was quick compared to Shu's and Phi's so maybe that's the reason? Still not sure, but this episode was an average one in terms of action. Story-line this episode was close to be there to the top. But I still think Episode 48 is the BEST episode in terms of story-line and development. It showed so much of Delta's and Drum's friendship. Now let's away from that episode, back to ep 52. Another complaint I had is that run sequence to Victories' training ground. That scene I don't understand the point of it, besides Valt and Aiga appearing and challenging Drum. Another thing I complained was no appearance of Blind and Joe not even a single cut-scene of them doing something random similar to Lodin and Pot. Arthur's reaction was lame, he needed a few moment to describe his humiliating defeat of HELL Tower besides that fall. I think the Manga does a better job ending GT, I don't recall if it was a Special corocoro issue, or part of the GT Sto. .ry-line but when Drum, Gwyn and Valt create Brave Valkyrie that could have been implemented in this episode to close the season and start a hook immediately towards Sparking so nicely.

My thoughts of GT Season after watching the finale - I'm going to admit both God's and Chouzetsu's ending scene were bland and not the best. Season 1 had the best ending and it felt like it HAD a nice closure, well GT does a very good job closing the season. I'd say it's a DRAW for me which closure is better between Season 1 and GT. In terms of action, clearly this episode wasn't the best. I think this finale battle was the worst in terms of other finales of burst we ever had. If I'd to rate my opinion of GT from either 1 to 10 out of 10. I would rate GT 7/10. Some may say why this high? GT does a better job with the development rather than Action portion of any other season. What made both God and Chouzetsu not get high scores was due to this factor it's ending and the development.

Now if your reading this I have to thank you for doing it, and I appreciate it very much. From the beginning of Jan 2020 I'd decided that GT will be my final season that I'll keep ties with beyblade, and after that I'll bid adieu to the community, to WBO, to YouTube/Discord and everything really I wanted to move on in life, and I feel now is the right time. I wanted to say goodbye to everyone since this community is nice majority of the time. I'll miss Shu, Aiga and Delta. I really hope Delta makes it, but fingers crossed I can't even see my boys in the next season. Oof. But yeah, adios amigos.
I'm glad people give their opinions about GT without saying "Where are the old characters? GT is the worst because Shu/Free/Lui isn't here, Burst sucks now" xD
Overall I’m sad the Gt’s anime wasn’t the manga quality. The anime wasn’t to bad, but the manga is way better.

One thing I did like is that they provided very satisfying closure. 

The other seasons did that to tho (2 others at least)
In Burst I cried after Valts loss. But we were all able to except that wasn’t the end I think. It was pretty sad for me tho.
In god it was about the same as Gt to me. I liked shus transformation through the battle, and the buildup too.
In chouzetsu in really wanted to flip off a certain fictional character

Another cool thing Gt did, was save insane animation for episode 49 rather than 52. And episode 49 definitely had the best animation in Burst.
(Mar. 28, 2020  10:08 AM)snoc Wrote: Overall I’m sad the Gt’s anime wasn’t the manga quality. The anime wasn’t to bad, but the manga is way better.

One thing I did like is that they provided very satisfying closure. 

The other seasons did that to tho (2 others at least)
In Burst I cried after Valts loss. But we were all able to except that wasn’t the end I think. It was pretty sad for me tho.
In god it was about the same as Gt to me. I liked shus transformation through the battle, and the buildup too.
In chouzetsu in really wanted to flip off a certain fictional character

Another cool thing Gt did, was save insane animation for episode 49 rather than 52. And episode 49 definitely had the best animation in Burst.

I agreed the manga did gt better maybe if the anime has the same quality as the manga probably it will be my second favorite season
(Mar. 10, 2020  10:19 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Bruh Haven't ya forgot about Beyblade Burst Sparking?  It includes all the main characters from beyblade burst evolution, turbo and gt dude.  Silas, Ranjiro, Rantaro, Wakiya, Free De La Hoya, Shu, Aiger, Valt, Drum, Gwyn( maybe), Delta AND MORE STILL TO COME!