Beyblade Burst GT Episode #46 (February 14, 2020)

46) The Jet-black Dread Gyro!
漆黒のドレットジャイロ!
Shikkoku no Doreddo Jyairo!
February 14, 2020
Wow. Wonder what this is going to be about?

P.S. FIRST
Let the poor man win for once he has now tried everything ??
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:23 AM)NPN Wrote: Let the poor man win for once he has now tried everything ??
He will not. Also Diabolos has become much more stronger and Delta has changed, he is not the worse guy in the past anymore.

(Feb. 07, 2020  8:26 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Blind gets  Dark Turbo in the next episode

Because he loves darkness
It's weird, I kinda saw this coming haha. For one they need a way to make him stronger, and also, he has mentioned how he seems to hate light and is fascinated by darkness, which makes sense.
I'm just waiting for netflex to upload the new animes.
Oh Dread Vertical: Rolls on its side
Dread Gyro: Rolls 360 like a Gyro
What's next spins upiside down?
So it looks like Blind is going up against Delta, which we probably all saw coming. Delta is most definitely going to win.
Most probably Delta will win , because if he loses , hell gets 3 points . We know victories will win so they will need 4 points . Therefore they have to win every following battle .
Also I think in the 2 vs 2 battle gwyn/arthur will be unable to coordinate with his teammate knock and getting irritated , will knock him out resulting in a defeat . Anyways this is just a prediction .
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:44 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Most probably Delta will win , because if he loses , hell gets 3 points . We know victories will win so they will need 4 points . Therefore they have to win every following battle .
Also I think in the 2 vs 2 battle gwyn/arthur will be unable to coordinate with his teammate knock and getting irritated , will knock him out resulting in a defeat . Anyways this is just a prediction .

Yes, they will separate soon

(Feb. 07, 2020  10:53 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Oh Dread Vertical: Rolls on its side
Dread Gyro: Rolls 360 like a Gyro
What's next spins upiside down?

Dread self suicide, but it cannot work
It's probably going to be a 2-0 victory for Delta.
Blind will lose, but it will be Gwyn or Arthur with Blind, vs. Amane and Drum, and Blind will taste victory.
Also this might be the last episode to give Gold Turbo or Dark Turbo to a super weak character.
The third match between Victories and HELL. Delta participates from Victories who have lost two consecutive games to HELL and want to change the flow. On the other hand, a difficult partner Blint will participate from HELL. Once fascinated by the dark beauty of the Delta, the print drives the Delta with a dark black turbo, trying to get out of the Delta. Delta fights with Gold Turbo, but Bahamut's new special dread gyro attacks Diabolos!
My episode prediction
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: My episode prediction

Are you ******* ****. What makes you think that will ever happen.
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:21 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: My episode prediction

Are you ******* ****. What makes you think that will ever happen.

It's a prediction. You don't have to agree with it, but you don't need to be rude about it.
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:21 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Are you ******* ****. What makes you think that will ever happen.

It's a prediction. You don't have to agree with it, but you don't need to be rude about it.

I'm sorry
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:49 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's a prediction. You don't have to agree with it, but you don't need to be rude about it.

I'm sorry

You're fine, but that really could've offended someone. Smile
This will be Blind's last battle it seems. Amane is already done it's obvious that there is no room for another battle from him. So, thank you Amane playing a role in GT. You proved to be a better sidekick than any other sidekicks in burst. Moving on,

This episode clearly Delta got this in the bag, making Blind's winning percentage 0% (oof). The next 3 episodes might be that 2v2 battle for Game 3 and 50 will be a filler episode IG preparing for the season finale. and the last 2 episodes will be Drum vs Delta as a finale, according to my calculations.
I don't think Drum and Delta are gonna battle in both tag battles. They're giving Blind and Amane one more shot.

By the way, I think I have a theory why Blind (and to a lesser extent Pot) has lost so much. GT's whole team is the focus on the next generation and how they need to rise higher than the greats. Pot and Blind were basically skill gate characters who thought they were superior and didn't even need more training. In Pot's case, he admitted he stopped battling because he didn't find it seriously and Blind didn't even go to the last World Tournament. Heck it looked like Delta became his own team and won the whole tournament.

When you look at the characters who have gotten more focus: Drum, Delta, Amane to an extent, Arthur, and Gwyn are the only characters who bother to make improvements. Think it about, Fumiya was confident in his abilities to deal with beys of both skills, Lodin was too prideful in his own strength to try a new strategy, Joe only joined up with HELL and didn't do anything new.

Its weird to consider and it come off as handwaving, but GT's main motif is learning to rise higher than the person you were yesterday. Half the characters did that, the other half didn't.
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:10 AM)NPN Wrote: So delta won today right???

yes so now it is 2-1
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:15 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

yes so now it is 2-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ7cZ9oAcbw
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:15 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

yes so now it is 2-1

Are you trying to say it’s