Beyblade Burst GT Episode #44 (January 31, 2020)

(Jan. 31, 2020  9:03 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:40 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:

How about this?
Not exactly 
I'm excited, he's doing his best and I'm proud of my boi. As long as he puts up a good fight, I'm content.
What makes you think Amane is going to win. I mean Amane a chill character. If he was battling Blind, Joe, or Pot I would pick Amane all the way. But this is Arthur and not just that he has the Big Bang Armor. Give me at least one good reason why Amane will win.

Arthur's been on a bit of a losing streak.And plus I don't think they'll do that to Amane(already watched the episode.Continued in ep 45
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:56 PM)valkryie5807 Wrote: What makes you think Amane is going to win. I mean Amane a chill character. If he was battling Blind, Joe, or Pot I would pick Amane all the way. But this is Arthur and not just that he has the Big Bang Armor. Give me at least one good reason why Amane will win.

Arthur's been on a bit of a losing streak.And plus I don't think they'll do that to Amane(already watched the episode.Continued in ep 45

Why are you copy my words.
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:00 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:56 PM)valkryie5807 Wrote: What makes you think Amane is going to win. I mean Amane a chill character. If he was battling Blind, Joe, or Pot I would pick Amane all the way. But this is Arthur and not just that he has the Big Bang Armor. Give me at least one good reason why Amane will win.

Why are you copy my words.

I think he doesn’t know how to quote posts, hence why he copied your post.
Thanks Dranzer!

Drum and Gwyn's conversation. Technically, neither side is wrong. Though he shouldn't forget Gwyn for trying to break his Beyblade, Gwyn genuinely wants to figure out Drum's passion and he can't take him seriously unless they go head to head.

Pot, Lodin, Aiga, I miss you all. I wonder if I'm only the only person who realized Valt might end up being used less in GT than he was in Cho-Z. Oh well, he's still good in both seasons for the screentime he has. Huh, Valt kinda ended up becoming Gingka in Zero G in his own way. Damn, he's barely in the episode and I still love talking about Valt.

7 battles, definitely an interesting way to shake it up, and I've been begging for more team battles, especially 2 vs 2. This could be pretty awesome after all.

Love how Drum and Arthur can activate their Resonance Auras without battling.

I actually agree with Amane's reasoning. While Defense types in GT were mid till Gwyn showed up: To TV tropes this a bit; Drum's Imperial is a Jack of All Trades that caters to offense, Diabolos is also Balanced but lacks Attack in exchange for better balance and spin stealing. But Apocalyse is an Attack Type with enhanced durability to counter his Glass (emphasize) Cannon thanks to the Big Bang Armor. Amane's Ashura is a pure defense type with moves specifically to counter and nullify attacking types, basically a Stone Wall with Counter Attacks. So even if he can't outpower Apocalpyse, he can at least use his defense offensively to drain it out instead of wasting stamina. Far from a dumb idea.

Fumiya actually joined in, adorable. And its cute seeing Takane cheer on his brother. For the "Rantaro" character, (I consider Amane a mix of Daina and Rantaro), they would've given him way more carp. Blind wasn't expecting the choice either? Guess he was thinking he might fight Blind.

So if Arthur didn't have the Big Bang Armor, Amane would've won this. HE got a perfect Gold Turbo! I'm so excited for next episode/tomorrow/next week.
I actually should’ve  brought in on an error when I first viewed episode 44, I still remember it now anyway.
When Arthur Percival (that’s his Japanese name anyway) locks his bey onto the launcher, you can barely yet somehow easily tell that the BigBang Armor is missing from Prime Apocalypse.
 but in the next few scenes, the bey launched is Apocalypse with the Armor attached to it.