Beyblade Burst GT Episode #42 (January 17, 2020)

It seems like Apocolypse will be destroyed, as a revenge.
So Blind Devoy is the third blader. Well at least we can tell he would be Amane's opponent at least Ashura won't break. I'm sure Amane got this in the bag.
My man Valt finally appeared again after episode 37 to tell some important news to Drum and victories
Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 42 (Review)
Me too, and I want Delta or Gwyn to become World Champion, only for Drum to defeat them.
It’s good to know that the speed double stadium is actually a modified Speed Cradle ramp stadium.
Looks like Takaratomy and D-Rights or that new company replacement are still working in conjunction with Hasbro to build wacky anime sized (~2m^2) stadiums.

I’m thinking that the new company could entertain with a minimum of 10 stadium designs, for example, the hasbro’s hypersphere standard beystadium, plus Hasbro’s Generation 6 beystadiums (because gimmicks > quality in hasbro’s books).
(Jan. 17, 2020  8:29 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: So Blind Devoy is the third blader. Well at least we can tell he would be Amane's opponent at least Ashura won't break. I'm sure Amane got this in the bag.
My man Valt finally appeared again after episode 37 to tell some important news to Drum and victories

They said that in the episode he's the third blader? I couldn't find it in the episode.
i feel like they could still give bushin ashura an update in the form of random booster volume 19 but idk i think itll be the same old new base
(Jan. 17, 2020  2:24 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  8:29 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: So Blind Devoy is the third blader. Well at least we can tell he would be Amane's opponent at least Ashura won't break. I'm sure Amane got this in the bag.

They said that in the episode he's the third blader? I couldn't find it in the episode.

Arthur makes note of this right before Gwyn makes his appearance
ABOUT THE EPISODE:

The new arc is introduced. It looks like you're battling someone from wbba and hell. The finalists go against the finalist against HELL. That doesn't make sense...but that's what I assumed. Not really the best episode in terms of action. Just progression or filler I should say. We for sure know now that Gwyn is battling in Hell tower's side, and Valt is not competing in wbba since it's 3v3. That's sad I wanted to see Valkyrie shine. I don't think that's happening but whatever... You all gotta agree that stadium looks wack tbh I don't like it it's like they took different components and just merged it. It looks not that appealing but if this stadium is a real product which I doubt. It will be heck a lot of fun to play with.

Next Episode: This episode is mainly for Amane's development. He battles with Delta countless times and achieves the sparkling gold turbo.

Overall Rating: 6/10
(Jan. 17, 2020  2:24 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Watch the episode from timestamp 6:13-6:16 he says Blind Devoy
(Jan. 17, 2020  9:36 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  2:24 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: They said that in the episode he's the third blader? I couldn't find it in the episode.
Watch the episode from timestamp 6:13-6:16 he says Blind Devoy

I had to listen to it multiple times but I can confirm he said Blind Devoy
(Jan. 20, 2020  6:35 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT #42 SUB:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10g-GES...isTSUWgNr_

Bless you great Vermillion of the South, your contributions are always grateful.

Alright, 42 subbed, let's do this.
Man I forgot how cool Amane's launch stance is.
See, Arthur flying down from out of nowhere is why the dub changed his last name to reflect his bird motif...I know Percival is the one of the Knights of King Arthur (a female right?), so what's the meaning behind Arthur's last name being that?
The dub should really just call Hell Hybris since that was a Greek spirit known for violence and outrageous behavior, which fits a lot of Arthur's stunts.
The Speed Double Stadium...looks promising.
So yeah, blader three is Blind. He's the perfect opponent for Amane, so far. Though I'm kinda sad since we never got to see Joe vs Blind, or Pot vs Amane rematch, or even Lodin coming back (no I don't want Pot or Lodin to make a Face Heel Turn).
Calling it now: its gonna be Amane vs Blind (Victories), Drum vs Arthur (tie), Gwyn vs Delta (Helll), Drum vs Gwyn for the tie breaker. Or which team gets 3 wins first.
Ichika and Takane arguing over not wanting to fight Hell? Hysterical. Valt casually like "yeah its cute you're both afraid but the man that's perfectly capable for the job is conveniently there for him to call him forward". Even better.
And Delta's officially a Tsundere, the good kind.
And Drum proves once again why being in a healthy relationship with your partner produces better results.
Drum...did better than he did before compared to his last match against Delta, and that's ultimately a good thing. Nice that they're letting Imperial have a good balance of wins and losses.
The animation where Drum hugs Delta feels...off but considering the mood, it kinda fits actually.