Beyblade Burst GT Episode #42 (January 17, 2020)

(Jan. 13, 2020  12:33 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: They stopped posting the magazine spoilers on the 2ch threads for 2 months now. Want the magazine spoilers, then pay Marutti $12.50 USD, and she'll buy Animage and scan them for us. I already pay her that for Anime NewType so she can get Seven Deadly Sins spoilers for me. GT is in it too but only episode numbers and air dates, no titlles
Your still calling Marutti a she. If it was auto correct you would have edited she to he

(Jan. 13, 2020  1:01 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  12:33 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: They stopped posting the magazine spoilers on the 2ch threads for 2 months now. Want the magazine spoilers, then pay Marutti $12.50 USD, and he'll buy Animage and scan them for us. I already paid him that for Anime NewType so he can get Seven Deadly Sins spoilers for me. GT is in it too but only episode numbers and air dates, no titlles
Your still calling Marutti a she. If it was auto correct you would have edited she to he
Also thats how you should have typed it 
(Jan. 13, 2020  12:33 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: They stopped posting the magazine spoilers on the 2ch threads for 2 months now. Want the magazine spoilers, then pay Marutti $12.50 USD, and she'll buy Animage and scan them for us. I already pay her that for Anime NewType so she can get Seven Deadly Sins spoilers for me. GT is in it too but only episode numbers and air dates, no titles.
Why will become that ?
(Jan. 13, 2020  12:33 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: They stopped posting the magazine spoilers on the 2ch threads for 2 months now. Want the magazine spoilers, then pay Marutti $12.50 USD, and she'll buy Animage and scan them for us. I already pay her that for Anime NewType so she can get Seven Deadly Sins spoilers for me. GT is in it too but only episode numbers and air dates, no titles.

Do we pay Marutti by PayPal?
(Jan. 13, 2020  1:11 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  12:33 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: They stopped posting the magazine spoilers on the 2ch threads for 2 months now. Want the magazine spoilers, then pay Marutti $12.50 USD, and he'll buy Animage and scan them for us. I already paid him that for Anime NewType so he can get Seven Deadly Sins spoilers for me. GT is in it too but only episode numbers and air dates, no titles.

Do we pay Marutti by PayPal?
Something like that, or buy the magazine off Amazon Japan yourself.
(Jan. 13, 2020  5:14 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Something like that, or buy the magazine off Amazon Japan yourself.
Do you have a link?
Summary for episode 42 translated:

After watching Delta's rebirth, Drum and Akane are filled with enthusiasm as they train. Valt appears to tell them an exhibition match will be held in wbba's new stadium. But as the battle starts, Arthur barges in for a revenge match. A team match between Victories and HELL, 3 against 3. In Arthur's team, Gwyn stands there...!
(Jan. 10, 2020  9:24 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 42) Super Speed! Super Spinning! Super Attack!
超速!超転!超撃!
Chōsoku! Chōten! Chōgeki!
January 17, 2020

After watching Delta's rebirth, Drum and Akane are filled with enthusiasm as they train. Valt appears to tell them an exhibition match will be held in wbba's new stadium. But as the battle starts, Arthur barges in for a revenge match. A team match between Victories and HELL, 3 against 3. In Arthur's team, Gwyn stands there...!

I wonder who the third member of team HELL will be.

(Jan. 14, 2020  9:01 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  9:24 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 42) Super Speed! Super Spinning! Super Attack!
超速!超転!超撃!
January 17, 2020

I wonder who the third member of team HELL will be. Who ever it is that blader is most likely to be Amanes opponent 
I think these are the pairings 
Drum Vs Arthur 
Delta Vs Gwyn
Amane Vs Unknown Third member.
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:01 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
超速!超転!超撃!
January 17, 2020

I wonder who the third member of team HELL will be.

(Jan. 14, 2020  9:01 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: I wonder who the third member of team HELL will be. Who ever it is that blader is most likely to be Amanes opponent 
Drum Vs Arthur 
Delta Vs Gwyn
Amane Vs Unknown Third member.
Drum Vs Gwyn
Delta Vs Arthur
The third blader will appear at 3 days later, or in episode 43 to 45, or is Fumiya if that blader is most likely to be Amanes opponent, or the Random Booster Vol.19 user. Anyway just wait.
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:01 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: I wonder who the third member of team HELL will be.

Random Booster Vol.19 user,
Or It could be knockout odins user or poison hydras user or you know just gwynn
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:52 AM)Requim Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Random Booster Vol.19 user,
Or It could be knockout odins user or poison hydras user or you know just gwynn

Poison hyudra appeared in random layer 2, I think it is Hyudra but lot of people use this reason to make me lost hope, however things can change but they did not think it will.

(Jan. 14, 2020  11:02 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:52 AM)Requim Wrote: Or It could be knockout odins user or poison hydras user or you know just gwynn

Poison hyudra appeared in random layer 2, I think it is Hyudra but lot of people use this reason to make me lost hope, however things can change but they did not think it will.

By the way, if Gwyn vs Amane is not 3 to 3 match
That third blader for Hell. So its a three vs three match after all. Honestly, I could see Amane either winning or tying, and Delta and Drum can go either way. Drum could battle Apacalyse and achieve its ultimate evolution, but Delta loses to Regalia Genesis. Then the final battle is between Drum and Gwyn.

But let's speculate on that third blader: Naturally eliminating our Scarlet Knight and Wonder Boy, the WBBA trio, and Gwyn/Arthu,r that leaves Fumiya, Pot, Joe, Lodin, Blind, and Ken Urame..pfttt hahaha, not that last one:

Fumiya: He loathes Hell so there's no way he'll join up with them unless he's doing this to help Amane get stronger/push Amane to get better. And if he does, that'll be the most Fumiya Fumiya could ever be. Now I kinda wish this was a four vs four cuz either him or Pot would definitely be on the WBBA side.Pot: Again, the only way I could see this happening is if Pot is doing it on purpose to push Amane further, he's not the type to take Lucifer's temptation.

Plus, Pot turning traitor only for it to be a troll move would be hilarious, but he and Amane do have a bit of a rivalry so it'd be nice to see that conclude, but I doubt it.Joe: Well he's a part of Hell already. The question is if its he's stronger than Blind or Lodin. I know its easy to say Blind is but in terms of showings, you can totally debate that. He beat Amane before so this definitely has a basis for a rematch. 

Lodin: Amane lost to Fumiya, who lost to Lodin. Lodin's arrogant enough where I could see him becoming a member of Hell for the challenge, especially we haven't seen him in so long. And he definitely has the physical power to pose a threat. 

Blind: I've personally wanted to see Amane fight Blind (that was weird sentence to type). I've argued the rivalries with the GT3 should've been Drum vs Delta, Fumiya vs Blind, and Amane vs Pot, but as the main defense protagonist and the main defense member of the GT3, defeating Blind would give Amane credibility. Blind may have lost to Drum and Delta, but he's certainly stronger than any non Hell or Legendary Blader. Dread Vertical still managed to knock Imperial Dragon back for what's it worth.

I would like to see Hydra or Odin get a blader. I mean we got Akira in the fourth quarter of Burst 1, Norman and Kurtz in God, and Kitt in Cho Z. It's unlikely but anything can happen.
Maybe Gwyn is just observing them, to see their power so he can see their weaknesses and Joe and Blind will be with Arthur.
If Gwyn is with Arthur then the third blader will probably be Lodin.

This is only a theory!

I would like to see Lord Spriggan because Nova Neptune also appeared in the triple booster far from its anime debut.
(Jan. 14, 2020  3:54 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Maybe Gwyn is just observing them, to see their power so he can see their weaknesses and Joe and Blind will be with Arthur.

This is only a theory!

I would like to see Lord Spriggan because Nova Neptune also appeared in the triple booster far from its anime debut.

Lord Spriggan doesn't have an owner why would it appear in the anime?

(Jan. 14, 2020  6:48 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  3:54 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Maybe Gwyn is just observing them, to see their power so he can see their weaknesses and Joe and Blind will be with Arthur.

This is only a theory!

Lord Spriggan doesn't have an owner why would it appear in the anime?

especially this late in the season.
(Jan. 14, 2020  3:54 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Maybe Gwyn is just observing them, to see their power so he can see their weaknesses and Joe and Blind will be with Arthur.

This is only a theory!

The only reason Nova Neptune appeared way later in the anime than its release is because the anime was not at the point where the manga was to introduce Neptune into the story when N2 released.
超速!超転!超撃!
January 17, 2020

OK I know what this means first of all instead of Amane it says "Akane" so yeah..

Drum/Amane vs Arthur (Ashura might break here).  Gwyn vs Valt (Valkyrie might break here.)

(Jan. 14, 2020  9:04 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
超速!超転!超撃!
January 17, 2020

OK I know what this means first of all instead of Amane it says "Akane" so yeah..

Drum/Amane vs Arthur (Ashura might break here). Valt vs other teamates from HELL and Gwyn maybe plans to battle Valt and break Valkyrie.
But what if Gwyn didn't want do break Dragon, but only got the results it will break.
Also GT is not a copy of Cho Z and maybe Gwyn even doesn't want to break beys.
But his sinister smile in ep 41 hinted he may break Apocalypse.
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: That third blader for Hell. So its a three vs three match after all. Honestly, I could see Amane either winning or tying, and Delta and Drum can go either way. Drum could battle Apacalyse and achieve its ultimate evolution, but Delta loses to Regalia Genesis. Then the final battle is between Drum and Gwyn.

But let's speculate on that third blader: Naturally eliminating our Scarlet Knight and Wonder Boy, the WBBA trio, and Gwyn/Arthu,r that leaves Fumiya, Pot, Joe, Lodin, Blind, and Ken Urame..pfttt hahaha, not that last one:

Fumiya: He loathes Hell so there's no way he'll join up with them unless he's doing this to help Amane get stronger/push Amane to get better. And if he does, that'll be the most Fumiya Fumiya could ever be. Now I kinda wish this was a four vs four cuz either him or Pot would definitely be on the WBBA side.Pot: Again, the only way I could see this happening is if Pot is doing it on purpose to push Amane further, he's not the type to take Lucifer's temptation.

Plus, Pot turning traitor only for it to be a troll move would be hilarious, but he and Amane do have a bit of a rivalry so it'd be nice to see that conclude, but I doubt it.Joe: Well he's a part of Hell already. The question is if its he's stronger than Blind or Lodin. I know its easy to say Blind is but in terms of showings, you can totally debate that. He beat Amane before so this definitely has a basis for a rematch. 

Lodin: Amane lost to Fumiya, who lost to Lodin. Lodin's arrogant enough where I could see him becoming a member of Hell for the challenge, especially we haven't seen him in so long. And he definitely has the physical power to pose a threat. 

Blind: I've personally wanted to see Amane fight Blind (that was weird sentence to type). I've argued the rivalries with the GT3 should've been Drum vs Delta, Fumiya vs Blind, and Amane vs Pot, but as the main defense protagonist and the main defense member of the GT3, defeating Blind would give Amane credibility. Blind may have lost to Drum and Delta, but he's certainly stronger than any non Hell or Legendary Blader. Dread Vertical still managed to knock Imperial Dragon back for what's it worth.

I would like to see Hydra or Odin get a blader. I mean we got Akira in the fourth quarter of Burst 1, Norman and Kurtz in God, and Kitt in Cho Z.  It's unlikely but anything can happen.

That's where you got wrong. The final battle has to be Drum vs Delta. After you read the subtitles in Diabolos's rebirth Delta realizes that Drum wants to battle him so much. So is't it obvious that the finale is Drum vs Delta? 

Arthur vs Amane, Blind/Joe vs Drum/Delta I guess that's the combination still not sure. I really really want Valkyrie to battle in this final arc.
It is obvious that Delta vs Drum is the final match of the series, but I just said Gwyn will break Apocalypse, like ep 46 or 47.
The second-final match will be obviously Gwyn vs Drum
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:45 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: That third blader for Hell. So its a three vs three match after all. Honestly, I could see Amane either winning or tying, and Delta and Drum can go either way. Drum could battle Apacalyse and achieve its ultimate evolution, but Delta loses to Regalia Genesis. Then the final battle is between Drum and Gwyn.

I would like to see Hydra or Odin get a blader. I mean we got Akira in the fourth quarter of Burst 1, Norman and Kurtz in God, and Kitt in Cho Z.  It's unlikely but anything can happen.

That's where you got wrong. The final battle has to be Drum vs Delta. After you read the subtitles in Diabolos's rebirth Delta realizes that Drum wants to battle him so much. So is't it obvious that the finale is Drum vs Delta? 

Arthur vs Amane, Blind/Joe vs Drum/Delta I guess that's the combination still not sure. I really really want Valkyrie to battle in this final arc.

(Jan. 15, 2020  10:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Gudging of what we know I don't think Valkyrie will battle this arc it's too late for it's reappearance so Aiga and Valt are officially done in the series after ep 42, tbh they are just recurring characters now who are no longer relevant in the plot, sad.

What I think might be the timeline of the series in it's final episodes
42 - Battle Royale between Arthur, Delta, Amane, Drum
43 - Ashura's special episode IG This is where Amane plot's develops and unlocks Gold Turbo
44 - The battle begins, wbba is winning. The capture of this ep might be Arthur vs Amane, resulting Arthur's win and Ashura breaks sadly.
45 - The battle continues, this time it's Drum vs Arthur yet again. (Gosh how many times did they battle 3 times now if this is true? Wow) Dragon unlocks the final mode on the layer. The rubber piece, bound wing is gone goodbye. Now he just has the reverse spin on Ignition to go and bam he has mastered Imperial. It's obvious that Arthur losses.
46 - After Gwyn seeing the loss, Gwyn takes back the big bang armor from Arthur and they "play" again. The battle continues next episode.
47 - Arthur vs Gwyn, the betrayal of their "alliance" Gwyn breaks Apocalypse finally. (This could have done like 6 episodes ago..)
48 - Drum prepares for his next matchup (Gwyn if you ask me) he prepares with Delta. Since Amane lost Ashura, this is Drum's training to get master the Ignition driver fully. (Filler episode)
49 - The final battle of hell vs wbba continues matching up with Gwyn and Drum. This battle continues next episode...
50 - The battle continues of wbba vs Hell tower and the victory is Drum's ofc so all Hell tower bladers are defeated remaining with Drum and Delta you know what this means... Gwyn turns back to the calm mathematician instead of the corrupted form.
51 - The end is near, Drum resonates with Dragon even more to exceed his limits, and so does Delta. The finale begins Drum vs Delta. Delta gets a lot of dejavu moments back when the series began the relationship between Delta and Drum.
52 - Drum defeats Delta, he is not the worlds best blader however, informaly we can assume like yup he defeated Gwyn and Arthur that Aiga couldn't we can assume that Drum's better than Aiga for sure. He master the Gold Turbo, and he has earned Delta's respect as a blader. THE END. Trailer, Season 5 begins! (Very anticipated for the next season.)

Its a three vs three match between Drum/Delta/Amane vs Gwyn/Arthur/3rd person...I'm just focusing on that for now.
everybodys talking about how this rips off battle royales for Cho-Z when im here like "yall are forgot about the true battle royale, THE DESTROYER DOME!"
(Jan. 16, 2020  5:55 PM)Elreed Wrote: everybodys talking about how this rips off battle royales for Cho-Z when im here like "yall are forgot about the true battle royale, THE DESTROYER DOME!"

That was a fun battle royale. Its a shame we don't have like these 5-8 free for alls as often as we did in the Metal Saga. Cho-Z did try to make them unique though, but man I wish the 9 way free for all wasn't just PHI OBLIERATES EVERYONE cuz even he could have a bit of trouble if all of them were to gang up and go all out against him. Archer's Strike, Fourth Impact, Chain Counter, Hurricane Counter, Rain of Hellfire, and Howling Bite should've done enough damage to Phoenix.

Besides, it looks like this Battle Royale is a one time thing and most of the comparison to Cho-Z are pretty minute in the grand scheme of things.
(Jan. 16, 2020  3:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:45 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: That's where you got wrong. The final battle has to be Drum vs Delta. After you read the subtitles in Diabolos's rebirth Delta realizes that Drum wants to battle him so much. So is't it obvious that the finale is Drum vs Delta? 

(Jan. 15, 2020  10:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Gudging of what we know I don't think Valkyrie will battle this arc it's too late for it's reappearance so Aiga and Valt are officially done in the series after ep 42, tbh they are just recurring characters now who are no longer relevant in the plot, sad.

What  I think might be the timeline of the series in it's final episodes
42 - Battle Royale between Arthur, Delta, Amane, Drum
43 - Ashura's special episode IG This is where Amane plot's develops and unlocks Gold Turbo
44 - The battle begins, wbba is winning. The capture of this ep might be Arthur vs Amane, resulting Arthur's win and Ashura breaks sadly.
45 - The battle continues, this time it's Drum vs Arthur yet again. (Gosh how many times did they battle 3 times now if this is true? Wow) Dragon unlocks the final mode on the layer. The rubber piece, bound wing is gone goodbye. Now he just has the reverse spin on Ignition to go and bam he has mastered Imperial. It's obvious that Arthur losses.
46 - After Gwyn seeing the loss, Gwyn takes back the big bang armor from Arthur and they "play" again. The battle continues next episode.
47 - Arthur vs Gwyn, the betrayal of their "alliance" Gwyn breaks Apocalypse finally. (This could have done like 6 episodes ago..)
48 - Drum prepares for his next matchup (Gwyn if you ask me) he prepares with Delta. Since Amane lost Ashura, this is Drum's training to get master the Ignition driver fully. (Filler episode)
49 - The final battle of hell vs wbba continues matching up with Gwyn and Drum. This battle continues next episode...
50 - The battle continues of wbba vs Hell tower and the victory is Drum's ofc so all Hell tower bladers are defeated remaining with Drum and Delta you know what this means... Gwyn turns back to the calm mathematician instead of the corrupted form.
51 - The end is near, Drum resonates with Dragon even more to exceed his limits, and so does Delta. The finale begins Drum vs Delta. Delta gets a lot of dejavu moments back when the series began the relationship between Delta and Drum.
52 - Drum defeats Delta, he is not the worlds best blader however, informaly we can assume like yup he defeated Gwyn and Arthur that Aiga couldn't we can assume that Drum's better than Aiga for sure. He master the Gold Turbo, and he has earned Delta's respect as a blader. THE END. Trailer, Season 5 begins! (Very anticipated for the next season.)

Its a three vs three match between Drum/Delta/Amane vs Gwyn/Arthur/3rd person...I'm just focusing on that for now.

Is Gwyn battling? I thought he was just observing