Beyblade Burst GT Episode #40 (January 3, 2020)

(Aug. 14, 2019  11:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Guys, don't forget he lost to the potential antagonist of the series. It's like Kyle losing to Phi, he gained a point which is pretty impressive.

(Jan. 03, 2020  11:06 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Completely agree. And from now on I see Gwynn traveling around with his new Big Bang Genesis destroying random beyblades. I forsee old legends like Valt and Aiga (Free and Shu with Phy) attempting to stop him but getting crushed and either Drum or Delta challenges him ultimately to save the day. The season will probably end with a final match between Delta and Drum (Aiga vs Valt in Choz)
Hearts is only a crazy man but has not evil thoughts 
Arthur has a dark bey. He thinks darkness is the strongest and think he is unbeatable and has evil thoughts. And did you know how he is a control freak and a disrespectful guy.
Gwynn is not a counterpart of Phi. He is smart and creates new beys and has be friend with Drum, since his plan failed.
Phi has their mix personalities. But not as disrespectful as Arthur, not as smart as Gwynn and has evil thoughts which his brother has not . 
By the way Delta did not want to accept Drum, so they actually not the same
Arthur got destroyed lol.I can't believe he was op like 5 or 6 episodes ago.
Next episode I have got a strong feeling Apocalypse breaks by Genesis.
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:40 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
Hearts is only a crazy man but has not evil thoughts 
Arthur has a dark bey. He thinks darkness is the strongest and think he is unbeatable and has evil thoughts. And did you know how he is a control freak and a disrespectful guy.
Gwynn is not a counterpart of Phi. He is smart and creates new beys and has be friend with Drum, since his plan failed.
Phi has their mix personalities. But not as disrespectful as Arthur, not as smart as Gwynn and has evil thoughts which his brother has not . 
By the way Delta did not want to accept Drum, so they actually not the same

Their personalities are definitely different, I was talking only about their roles in the story.

Lol, doesn't bother me too much cuz as long as the execution is good, doesn't matter if its a ripoff, but now it makes me wonder if people consider Delta a better protagonist than Drum.
Wait wait wait... let me get this straight...

(Jan. 03, 2020  8:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait wait wait... let me get this straight...

I agree 100%. It feels too much like Cho-Z
(Jan. 03, 2020  8:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait wait wait... let me get this straight...

Yes and Imperial Dragon is simply Cho-Z Valkyrie. Master Diabolos is Cho-Z Achilles. Big Bag Genesis is Dead Phoenix.

I wonder if they thought that we wouldn't notice? Or was it supposed to be some sort of a reference? This way Gachi will definitely be remembered as the worst season, even though it had a lot of potential. Kinda reminds me of zero-g. 

The seasons overall really reflect metal fight, with every one liking the first one, the second one being the generation's peak in popularity, the divisive third one which is pretty well-liked by the general fanbase (from what I've seen) but also has quite a lot of haters that point the season's mistakes and of course, then Gachi.

I'm hoping they can fix their stuff for the fifth season.
(Jan. 03, 2020  8:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Yes and Imperial Dragon is simply Cho-Z Valkyrie. Master Diabolos is Cho-Z Achilles. Big Bag Genesis is Dead Phoenix.

So what's Cho-Z Spriggan?
Also, why are we all suddenly surprised by this, there have been so many parallels to Burst 1, God, and Cho-Z in this season only halfway through
Jinbee don't forget the previous arcs that are very reminiscent of Chouzetsu.

1st arc - BeyCarnival let's be honest that Valt in GT is basically Lui in Cho-Z. He disappears and never battles like over 40 episodes but I want him to battle more. Enough with that, the point was the winner of the BeyCarnival gets to battle Valt just like what the situation was in Longinus Cup. Seems familiar...hmm.

2nd arc - I don't know the name I forgot, but I think the point was whoever has the highest "points" wins and gets to battle Aiga aka the World Champion. In comparison to Battleship Cruise hmmm. The point was the winner gets to take on Valt in Cho-Z. Already familiar.

Now that you and Limetka pointed out the Hell Arc similar to Dead Castle and all the bladers similar to last season.

I can for sure state indirectly that the final arc will be Gwyn vs Everyone in GT. By Everyone, I mean role models. Like Shu and Free's destruction, it might be Valt and Aiga's. Like you said. Yeah, I can definitely see that the finale will be Delta vs Drum resulting in Drum's victory and Delta sees how good Drum is.

Amane>Rantaro/Ranjiro
Lodin>Houi
Pot>Laban ish
Fumiya>Wakiya
Joe is original I don't see his character being a copy of previous burst series.
I mean Blind's character has Jack's traits yk Jack from Metal Fight. He has his traits different from Kyle.
Gwyn has his fusion of Naoiki, Evel and Phi.

Yup Apocalypse breaks next episode.
(Jan. 03, 2020  9:40 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Jinbee don't forget the previous arcs that are very reminiscent of Chouzetsu.

1st arc - BeyCarnival let's be honest that Valt in GT is basically Lui in Cho-Z. He disappears and never battles like over 40 episodes but I want him to battle more. Enough with that, the point was the winner of the BeyCarnival gets to battle Valt just like what the situation was in Longinus Cup. Seems familiar...hmm.

2nd arc - I don't know the name I forgot, but I think the point was whoever has the highest "points" wins and gets to battle Aiga aka the World Champion. In comparison to Battleship Cruise hmmm. The point was the winner gets to take on Valt in Cho-Z.  Already familiar.

Now that you and Limetka pointed out the Hell Arc similar to Dead Castle and all the bladers similar to last season.

I can for sure state indirectly that the final arc will be Gwyn vs Everyone in GT. By Everyone, I mean role models. Like Shu and Free's destruction, it might be Valt and Aiga's. Like you said. Yeah, I can definitely see that the finale will be Delta vs Drum resulting in Drum's victory and Delta sees how good Drum is.

Amane>Rantaro/Ranjiro
Lodin>Houi
Pot>Laban ish
Fumiya>Wakiya
Joe is original I don't see his character being a copy of previous burst series.
I mean Blind's character has Jack's traits yk Jack from Metal Fight. He has his traits different from Kyle.
Gwyn has his fusion of Naoiki, Evel and Phi.

Yup Apocalypse breaks next episode.

Honestly since it's so much like Cho-Z I think that's what they were trying to do since Cho-Z was a bit boring with Aiga's character up until he got Cho-Z Achilles
About the Episode:

I believe everyone knew that Delta would win it wouldn't make sense for him to lose. He obliterated Arthur with a score of 3-0.
Delta got his vengeance and his Diabolos hunger on beating Apocalypse is complete.
There were not nearly any new animations that was pretty lame about this episode, besides the new Diabolos avatar if you ask me it looks dope.
There weren't any new moves for Arthur unsurprisingly, but we got Master Smash which I assume is an upgrade of Bullet Impact as the bey strikes the opponent with massive damage without a mini bullet.
I'm surprised how Diabolos kind of spin steal and gained speed and reactivated attack mode in the left spin. I mean the bey can spin equalize but generally, indirect bey abilities were never given to any other bey in the anime. Cho-Z Spriggan never spins steal in left spin nor did Erase Diabolos it kind of interested me.

Next Episode - Gwyn takes on Arthur, and this battle might be the closing point on Arthur's Beyblade career. I think we all know by now what will happen later on in this series.

Overall rating: 6.5/10 not a bad episode but definitely not the best as reasons stated above.
(Jan. 03, 2020  9:27 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  8:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes and Imperial Dragon is simply Cho-Z Valkyrie. Master Diabolos is Cho-Z Achilles. Big Bag Genesis is Dead Phoenix.

Also, why are we all suddenly surprised by this, there have been so many parallels to Burst 1, God, and Cho-Z in this season only halfway through
Cho-Z Spriggan has similarities with Regalia Genesis. Introduced the disc and driver combination which both the November Attack type release and the December Balance type release also used. Spriggan had introduced the Cho-Z Awaking system, both Valkyrie and Achilles had it.
I hate that there is no new animations for Arthur and delta and it makes master smash look weird, a smashing down animation would suit the move as delta did that to arthur
(Jan. 03, 2020  9:27 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  8:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes and Imperial Dragon is simply Cho-Z Valkyrie. Master Diabolos is Cho-Z Achilles. Big Bag Genesis is Dead Phoenix.

Your confusing surprised and wanting something different no one Is really surprised about the copy part , in fact it's the opposite most of the people who point that gt was looking basically a cho z copy (which is true) from how the story was going it's and cho z was 50/50 when it comes to like and hated , Having the same plot is one thing but where's the twist where's the originality gt being compared heavily to cho z proves it has no flavour of it's own fans predicated it with no effort cause that's what happens 90% of the time gt doesn't even try to surprised us by saying nope your prediction was wrong this time (which would very good) . The only thing I can think that we didn't see previously Is the character Joe and for some fumiya alot of juggernaut anime ,manga/light Novel and comic books tends to be very similar to one another but their's a twist in between that gives them their own personality and gt doesn't have it so far. I think thats mostly why people feel annoyed by .
(Jan. 04, 2020  1:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  9:27 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So what's Cho-Z Spriggan?

Your confusing surprised and wanting something different no one Is really surprised about the copy part , in fact it's the opposite most of the people who point that gt was looking basically a cho z copy (which is true) from how the story was going it's and cho z was 50/50 when it comes to like and hated , Having the same plot is one thing but where's the twist where's the originality gt being compared heavily to cho z proves it has no flavour of it's own fans predicated it with no effort cause that's what happens 90% of the time gt doesn't even try to surprised us by saying nope your prediction was wrong this time (which would very good) . The only thing I can think that we didn't see previously Is the character Joe and for some fumiya alot of juggernaut anime ,manga/light Novel and comic books tends to be very similar to one another but their's a twist in between that gives them their own personality and gt doesn't have it so far. I think thats mostly why people feel annoyed by .

GT fails to do any plot twists. At least even Season 1 pulled out one in the end. Cho-Z did many, and Evolution did a couple.