Beyblade Burst GT Episode #32 (November 8, 2019)

(Nov. 02, 2019  10:36 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20191101232330]

Another picture of Gwyn.
Uh-oh
BeybladeFanOf
Another picture of Gwyn
That's creepy.
(Nov. 02, 2019  10:36 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20191101232330]

Another picture of Gwyn.

Holy carp Gwyn looks sick man. Where did u get that picture.

Another picture of Gwyn.

I wonder if he's possessed or something since he has glowing red eyes like Shu when he was Red Eye and possessed by Spriggan.
I think gwynn follows the calm guy who i actually super crazy in battle trope
(Nov. 02, 2019  7:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  6:20 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Glad to see Blind and Joe return. Kinda make sense Bahamut's new special move works as it does: Dread is one of the faster and lighter Defense type beys, the rubber can deflect damage and recoil so having it wheel around on the stadium is possible, Sisco's Roller Defense did similar stuff.

I was always thinking Joe was a good fit for Spark Devils, so to have him join a team where all of Fumiya's teammates left Fumiya for is so oddly intriguing.

I really hope after this, Amane and Joe get a rematch. I feel like Amane can take him.
Bahamut has nothing made of rubber at all, other than the chip that doesn't make stadium floor contact.

Oh....I'm dumb.

(Nov. 02, 2019  7:34 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  6:20 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Glad to see Blind and Joe return. Kinda make sense Bahamut's new special move works as it does: Dread is one of the faster and lighter Defense type beys, the rubber can deflect damage and recoil so having it wheel around on the stadium is possible, Sisco's Roller Defense did similar stuff.

I was always thinking Joe was a good fit for Spark Devils, so to have him join a team where all of Fumiya's teammates left Fumiya for is so oddly intriguing.

I really hope after this, Amane and Joe get a rematch. I feel like Amane can take him.

Dread Bahamut doesn't have rubber contact points. The rubber you're thinking of is the Gen weight, which is a rubber stopper to increase Burst resistance in exchange for having heavy weight.

Wow I'm dumb when it comes to the actual toy mechanics. Thanks.
I think Gwyn reminds me of Damian from Metal Fight. Here's my reason: Gwyn is very calm when he's not battling but when he battle's he has a very dark side to him and he either is possessed or he likes to destroy beys. You can see it in his eyes that he is going to act evil and sinister. Also the HELL Tower organization reminds me of Snake Pit because bladers all over the world are trying to get stronger and Arthur is like the Asthem for the organization.
(Nov. 03, 2019  3:24 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I think Gwyn reminds me of Damian from Metal Fight. Here's my reason: Gwyn is very calm when he's not battling but when he battle's he has a very dark side to him and he either is possessed or he likes to destroy beys. You can see it in his eyes that he is going to act evil and sinister.  Also the HELL Tower organization reminds me of Snake Pit because bladers all over the world are trying to get stronger and Arthur is like the Asthem for the organization.
Maybe he is in serious mode, but Genesis is a good name. Meaning good new world

I think he is a good person
(Nov. 03, 2019  4:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  3:24 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I think Gwyn reminds me of Damian from Metal Fight. Here's my reason: Gwyn is very calm when he's not battling but when he battle's he has a very dark side to him and he either is possessed or he likes to destroy beys. You can see it in his eyes that he is going to act evil and sinister.  Also the HELL Tower organization reminds me of Snake Pit because bladers all over the world are trying to get stronger and Arthur is like the Asthem for the organization.
Maybe he is in serious mode, but Genesis is a good name. Meaning good new world

I think he is a good person

He's going to be like Free in Serious mode.

Honestly, he does look like Damian from MFB and Brooklyn from plastic because of your point. He does have some similarities from Lui as well. I feel that Lodin and probably Fumiya too will be in the Hell Organization and at the top of the tower we'll probably see Arthur vs Gwyn which will probably destroy the building lol.
Also I think there is a hierarchy in the organization weakest below to stronger high. And Arthur is in the very top because he is the leader.
I wonder If joe get's 2 battle Drum and If he has a new crazy new move 2! 9I hope he has a beywheel move 2 lol ;)

BTW I found the Image! 
[Image: latest?cb=20191031111531]
[Image: latest?cb=20191101232330]
So is Gwynn/Green a friend or an enemy? Is he/she good or bad? She/he has a bey that is similar to Apocalypse, so what do you think? She/he was also in the Preview of Episode 32. I assume she/he looks like a half good and half bad.
(Nov. 03, 2019  6:34 PM)Ghostly Wrote: So is Gwynn/Green a friend or an enemy? Is he/she good or bad? She/he has a bey that is similar to Apocalypse, so what do you think? She/he was also in the Preview of Episode 32. I assume she/he looks like a half good and half bad.

First of all, 
1) It’s a He
2) He might be neither a villain nor a hero because of his shadyness and mysterious nature.
3) He might have a relation with Arthur, maybe his fiercest rival or his leader (maybe, Gwyn is the leader of Hell and he leads Drum to Arthur, maybe so that he can crush him once and for all tho he could have done it himself) or maybe his friend or sort. But I feel they won’t have a connection. 

Only the first point is a truth and the next two points are just my theory
(Nov. 03, 2019  7:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  6:34 PM)Ghostly Wrote: So is Gwynn/Green a friend or an enemy? Is he/she good or bad? She/he has a bey that is similar to Apocalypse, so what do you think? She/he was also in the Preview of Episode 32. I assume she/he looks like a half good and half bad.

First of all, 
1) It’s a He
2) He might be neither a villain nor a hero because of his shadyness and mysterious nature.
3) He might have a relation with Arthur, maybe his fiercest rival or his leader (maybe, Gwyn is the leader of Hell and he leads Drum to Arthur, maybe so that he can crush him once and for all tho he could have done it himself) or maybe his friend or sort. But I feel they won’t have a connection. 

I dont think they even have a connection. Gwyn was never interested in Beyblade until he saw the battle royale between Drum, Delta, and Arthur and made Yenesis which is inspired by Apocalypse. Then he use his physics knowledge and made Hybrid.

P/S: I accidently press the quote button instead of the edit button

(Nov. 04, 2019  4:00 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  7:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: First of all, 
1) It’s a He

I dont think they even have a connection. Gwyn was never interested in Beyblade until he saw the battle royale between Drum, Delta, and Arthur and made Yenesis which is inspired by Apocalypse. Then he use his physics knowledge and made Hybrid.

Another picture of Gwyn.
 this is awesome and kinda creepy at the same time
I think Bahamut's new move is called Dread Wheel. I think it is that because it is moving like a wheel. I call it tho.
Darn! I forgot daylight savings time is over in the US, so I'm over an hour late uploading it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Doxk_-...magi4FcD3O
Perhaps Imperial Dragon is strong already for its use of the Ignition’ driver.
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:53 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Yeahhhhh after watching this episode, there are just so many similarities.