Beyblade Burst GT Episode #30 (October 25, 2019)

30) The Bey of Demise, Apocalypse!
終焉のペイ、アポカリプス!
Shūen no Bei! Apokaripusu!
October 25, 2019
Plot is , Drum and Delta trying to defeat Arthur.
Dragon and Diabolos will probably be broken
I'm putting my money on Apocalypce getting broken and Drum using his parts to make Imperial Dragon.
(Oct. 18, 2019  1:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm putting my money on Apocalypce getting broken and Drum using his parts to make Imperial Dragon.

I think is not, maybe Apocalypse broke dragon and diabolos
(Oct. 18, 2019  3:35 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  1:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm putting my money on Apocalypce getting broken and Drum using his parts to make Imperial Dragon.

I think is not, maybe Apocalypse broke dragon and diabolos
In Manga, Apocalypse broke diabolos and Dragon.
Rip Dragon and Diabolos
Unhappy
So the Delta + Drum battle from the manga is not going to be against Aiga but against Arthurt huh. Interesting.
By the looks of the preview for Episode 30, it seemed that Delta managed to figure out the gimmicks for its Mugen Lock system, just by looking at the red, but was late when Ultimate Reboot kicked in. Maybe the short scene where Dragon and Diabolos are charging at Apocalypse at the same time are the exact moments where Dragon and Diabolos get wrecked, requiring Drum and Delta to construct modified bey parts.
Who do u think is going to win. Maybe its a draw. Maybe Apocalypse wins. Maybe Dragon and Diabolos get destroyed.
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:05 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Who do u think is going to win. Maybe its a draw. Maybe Apocalypse wins. Maybe Dragon and Diabolos get destroyed.

Apocalypse will for sure win.
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:05 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Who do u think is going to win. Maybe its a draw. Maybe Apocalypse wins. Maybe Dragon and Diabolos get destroyed.

But will Apocalypse break Dragon and Diabolos.
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

But will Apocalypse break Dragon and Diabolos.
then we see a phi were both dragon and diaboros are destroyed and delta just holds a small piece of dragon and all of diaboros and fuses them.
I don't think it'll happen but cause everyone thinks delta would be the next bey breaker i'd be funny.
Also are all the pieces of dragon just going to disappear
I'm so tired of this story bc we have Aiga, wish gt had a way different story to valt and Aiga
(Oct. 21, 2019  11:28 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I'm so tired of this story bc we have Aiga, wish gt had a way different story to valt and Aiga
Wait your tired of the story because aiga came back?
(Oct. 21, 2019  1:54 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  11:28 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I'm so tired of this story bc we have Aiga, wish gt had a way different story to valt and Aiga

I'm mad they nerfed Aiga super well. He was the best blader who defeated every character in GT (Yes, I'm counting Free as well in the manga.) and then after him being the champion or a year this naruto runner guy came outta nowhere and destroyed him? Are you for real? Prime Apocalypse can be bursted it is like the Cho-Z Wing System. If Aiga can burst Cho-Z Valkyrie FOR SURE he can BURST Prime Apocalypse. I expected at least a point against PA yk but that bey instant KOed Union Achilles, I'm super mad. After Aiga defeating literally everyone besides Delta and the result? This Arthur guy who will be irrelevant later on just defeated him outta nowhere. >Unhappy
(Oct. 21, 2019  5:20 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  1:54 PM)Requim Wrote: Wait your tired of the story because aiga came back?

I'm mad they nerfed Aiga super well. He was the best blader who defeated every character in GT (Yes, I'm counting Free as well in the manga.) and then after him being the champion or a year this naruto runner guy came outta nowhere and destroyed him? Are you for real? Prime Apocalypse can be bursted it is like the Cho-Z Wing System. If Aiga can burst Cho-Z Valkyrie FOR SURE he can BURST Prime Apocalypse. I expected at least a point against PA yk but that bey instant KOed Union Achilles, I'm super mad. After Aiga defeating literally everyone besides Delta and the result? This Arthur guy who will be irrelevant later on just defeated him outta nowhere. >Unhappy
Don't worry, Arthur is going to get murdered by Aiga.
(Oct. 21, 2019  1:54 PM)Requim Wrote:

Sorry for the misunderstanding I meant gt as a whole bc its just getting repetitive and I wish gt was way different
(Oct. 22, 2019  12:55 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: U guys know GT stands for Gold Turbo.
No, it stands for GaTinko, which represents the entire new system (besides the Infinite Lock beys). Gold Turbo just happens to have the same initials, but GT means Gatinko, as in a Gatinko chip, or GT Chip
(Oct. 22, 2019  12:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  1:54 PM)Requim Wrote: Wait your tired of the story because aiga came back?

Sorry for the misunderstanding I meant gt as a whole bc its just getting repetitive and I wish gt was way different
GT is becoming similar to g revolution from original series . An organization named hell proves a challenge for wbba similar to bega and they say gwynn is the final boss and judging from the scene in which he was shown he seems to be a genius like brooklyn .
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:11 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  12:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Sorry for the misunderstanding I meant gt as a whole bc its just getting repetitive and I wish gt was way different
GT is becoming similar to g revolution from original series . An organization named hell proves a challenge for wbba similar to bega and they say gwynn is the final boss and judging from the scene in which he was shown he seems to be a genius like brooklyn .

Yeah, you seem right. But Boris will be Phi. I guess.

Edit:- Wow,I found both have same voice actors
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:13 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:11 PM)Fusion core Wrote: GT is becoming similar to g revolution from original series . An organization named hell proves a challenge for wbba similar to bega and they say gwynn is the final boss and judging from the scene in which he was shown he seems to be a genius like brooklyn .

Yeah, you serm right. But Boris will be Phi. I guess.

Whose voice actors, Phi and Boris or Gwyn and Brooklyn??
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:28 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  4:13 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Yeah, you serm right. But Boris will be Phi. I guess.

Whose voice actors, Phi and Boris or Gwyn and Brooklyn?
Phi and Boris share same Japanese VA Takehito Koyasu.