Beyblade Burst GT Episode #28 (October 11, 2019)

So it seems we are finally going to see some wbba politics when they're forced to confront the other faction. Imo unless they play it off too edgily, it's going to be awesome.
(Oct. 12, 2019  8:47 PM)Limetka Wrote: So it seems we are finally going to see some wbba politics when they're forced to confront the other faction. Imo unless they play it off too edgily, it's going to be awesome.

Other factions?
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:29 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  8:47 PM)Limetka Wrote: So it seems we are finally going to see some wbba politics when they're forced to confront the other faction. Imo unless they play it off too edgily, it's going to be awesome.

Other factions?

According to beyblade.jp, "new bladers have been flooding to the HELL organization after seeing how strong Arthur is".
(Oct. 13, 2019  9:19 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:29 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Other factions?

According to beyblade.jp, "new bladers have been flooding to the HELL organization after seeing how strong Arthur is".

One of them has to be the Regalia Genesis' owner.
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:10 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  9:19 AM)Limetka Wrote: According to beyblade.jp, "new bladers have been flooding to the HELL organization after seeing how strong Arthur is".

One of them has to be the Regalia Genesis' owner.
I think they might actually be the second in command of hell because of how similar Apocalypse and Genesis Are

(Oct. 13, 2019  9:19 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:29 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Other factions?

Do you have a link to the website that says this btw?
(Oct. 13, 2019  7:00 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:10 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: One of them has to be the Regalia Genesis' owner.
I think they might actually be the second in command of hell because of how similar Apocalypse and Genesis Are

(Oct. 13, 2019  9:19 AM)Limetka Wrote: According to beyblade.jp, "new bladers have been flooding to the HELL organization after seeing how strong Arthur is".

https://www.beyblade.jp/character/arthur/
(Oct. 13, 2019  9:09 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  7:00 PM)Requim Wrote: I think they might actually be the second in command of hell because of how similar Apocalypse and Genesis Are

https://www.beyblade.jp/character/arthur/

i was really hoping to see apocalypses bit beast did they remove that or do i just not know how to do that?