Beyblade Burst GT Episode #20 (August 16, 2019)

20) Airhead VS God's Child!
天然VS神の子
Tennen VS Kami no Ko
August 9, 2019
Jeez They’re really tryna get across the fact that Pot is A God
What?????!!!!!

(Aug. 09, 2019  12:00 PM)Requim Wrote: Jeez They’re really tryna get across the fact that Pot is  A God

Yeah! Like Phi was!!
Oof this episode name is trash. They are trying to make Pot Hope sound like a god
Hey Dranzer, can you pst the new ep, i mean 19.
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:03 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Oof this episode name is trash. They are trying to make Pot Hope sound like a god
I mean he lives on a moutain like mount Olympus and sprouts wings like an angel/God
What happened to Aiga and Shu
Weren’t they supposed to be in this episode
(Aug. 09, 2019  8:54 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: What happened to Aiga and Shu

I don't know, but we do know that Aiga is coming soon and there's no hope for Lord Spriggan
Good, Amane's getting training, can wait to see how this produces.
Grand vs Heaven would be interesting. Wizard, Grand, Heaven, all the stamina types...nah everyone's mystical themed, but I'm loving the stamina rising for this season.
(Aug. 10, 2019  1:24 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Good, Amane's getting training, can wait to see how this produces.
Grand vs Heaven would be interesting. Wizard, Grand, Heaven, all the stamina types...nah everyone's mystical themed, but I'm loving the stamina rising for this season.

FYI, Grand Dragon is an attack type. It just increased the stamina of the bey due to its rounder shape than Ace.

If it's the base only, then it's a stamina type. I don't like how Defense and Stamina type is rising. It is just being like Metal Saga days as people kept using Diablo Nemesis with Bearing for so much stamina. I just like how Lord Spriggan changed the game being top tier for attack bases. I respect your opinion if you like Stamina types it's all you. But to me, I like to attack and balance, I mean who doesn't like pretty beys that attack instead of a bey just sitting in the middle for minutes...?
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:14 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  1:24 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Good, Amane's getting training, can wait to see how this produces.

FYI, Grand Dragon is an attack type. It just increased the stamina of the bey due to its rounder shape than Ace.

If it's the base only, then it's a stamina type. I don't like how Defense and Stamina type is rising. It is just being like Metal Saga days as people kept using Diablo Nemesis with Bearing for so much stamina. I just like how Lord Spriggan changed the game being top tier for attack bases. I respect your opinion if you like Stamina types it's all you. But to me, I like to attack and balance, I mean who doesn't like pretty beys that attack instead of a bey just sitting in the middle for minutes...?

That’s why I don’t like MFB anymore the battles are boring and take to long and Burst has some cool gimmicks on every part of the Bey
(Aug. 09, 2019  8:54 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: What happened to Aiga and Shu

We'll probably see Aiga in September.
About Shu, weeeell...
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:25 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  8:54 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: What happened to Aiga and Shu

We'll probably see Aiga in September.
About Shu, weeeell...

yea we don't speak about what happened
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:32 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:25 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: We'll probably see Aiga in September.
About Shu, weeeell...

yea we don't speak about what happened

There were 2 possibilities remaining: 

1st possibility: Shu died by Ligma. 

2nd possibility: Thanos snapped, and Shu was one of the victims to turn into dust...
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:16 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:32 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: yea we don't speak about what happened

There were 2 possibilities remaining: 

1st possibility: Shu died by Ligma. 

2nd possibility: Thanos snapped, and Shu was one of the victims to turn into dust...
The dusted are back.
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:14 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Yeah but that's the metagame for the real life, anime wise, metal was pretty loose with it. Besides, its not like we haven't seen bladers like Phi and Free break the mold for whats considers the standard for defense and stamina bladers. Hell, even attack types and balance types have lost to stamina and defense in pretty amazing or shocking battles.

And Drain Fafnir.
OK I'm done with Gachi, literally a battle as unimportant as this is taking place in 2 episodes. This season is way too slow. I'm done with Gachi. It's trash and it's unfair to wait for a fricking episode as underwhelming as this for a week.
(Aug. 16, 2019  9:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: OK I'm done with Gachi, literally a battle as unimportant as this is taking place in 2 episodes. This season is way too slow. I'm done with Gachi. It's trash and it's unfair to wait for a fricking episode as underwhelming as this for a week.

Bro, did yoou think taking on the three strongest bladers in the world was gonna be easy?
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:36 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  9:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: OK I'm done with Gachi, literally a battle as unimportant as this is taking place in 2 episodes. This season is way too slow. I'm done with Gachi. It's trash and it's unfair to wait for a fricking episode as underwhelming as this for a week.

Bro, did yoou think taking on the three strongest bladers in the world was gonna be easy?
Yes, obviously Pot is not that impressive.
I hate how the Ace Base is now obsolete. It hasn't won in a while and the bey is an attack type!
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:36 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Bro, did yoou think taking on the three strongest bladers in the world was gonna be easy?
Yes, obviously Pot is not that impressive.

I mean he hasn't lost yet, and he's a top 3 blader with more than just a recovery gimmick.

(Aug. 16, 2019  1:10 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I hate how the Ace Base is now obsolete. It hasn't won in a while and the bey is an attack type!
Hey, it beat Joe when Rock failed. Ace's Bound Stinger basically reset time and space to out gambit the gambit.
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:12 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, obviously Pot is not that impressive.

I mean he hasn't lost yet, and he's a top 3 blader with more than just a recovery gimmick.

(Aug. 16, 2019  1:10 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I hate how the Ace Base is now obsolete. It hasn't won in a while and the bey is an attack type!
Hey, it beat Joe when Rock failed. Ace's Bound Stinger basically reset time and space to out gambit the gambit.

uh, any form of Dragon can use Bound Stinger, if I'm not wrong.
One of the worst episodes I have ever seen.