Beyblade Burst GT Episode #19 (August 9, 2019)

plot twist, Count NIght stole Lord Spriggan
jk
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:21 AM)AcressVN Wrote: plot twist, Count NIght stole Lord Spriggan
jk

Not too out of the realm of possibilities
So dranzerx13 is it possible to upload raw of today's episode please
(Aug. 09, 2019  8:27 AM)NPN Wrote: So dranzerx13 is it possible to upload raw of today's episode please

Patience is a virtue.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Lo8lU_kRk
Aiga 's bey has been revealed. We know the release is coming September 21st but this should clear up the LS theory. Its called Union Achilles. Achilles never dissapoints! Comes with a new disc called Cn and xtend+ driver
https://beyblade-burst-news.tumblr.com/p...eals-union
Great episode overall. Delta is flashy as always and the battle was good. Amane spending the rest of his days in that temple is a pretty funny idea, hopefully this means a training arc for him so he can stop being the Rantaro and become a Fubuki.
That was a fantastic battle! Best of GT so far, imo. Bahamas was super cool, but it came in a Triple set, so what do you expect? But Delta, man. He was excellent in just about every way in this battle. He’s been outstanding so far and continues to impress.

Also, I really enjoy when two non protagonists go at it. Usually the story follows a Valt, Aiga, or Drum, so it’s refreshing to see essentially two antagonists, Delta and Blind, go at it, instead.
My laptop had problems the other day, which prevented me from doing the latest GT episode. I did get the issue resolved, for now anyway.
Before "Blind's introduced just to get jobbed" jokes,
I guess you can say he was Blind'ed to his defeat!
God I'm getting worse at this, I should be GreaT at this buy now.
Still, good battle.
I'm still kind of surprised they made blind lose this early although it's against another gt3 . I thought they would've made delta go after fumiya and lodin scause they where strong and drum barely beat both so this is a good warmed up for Delta . Blind kind of remind me on how they also made ruwei and laban lost a bit early in previous season before they god blades cup for ruwei and a semi final for laban which would've been better way to lose.
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:26 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm still kind of surprised they made blind lose this early although it's against another gt3 . I thought they would've made delta go after fumiya and lodin scause they where strong and drum barely beat both so this is a good warmed up for Delta . Blind kind of remind me on how they also made ruwei and laban lost a bit early in previous season before they god blades cup for ruwei and a semi final for laban which would've been better way to lose.

Hazard Kerbeus - in 3on3 set, lost in the episode he first appeared in.
Dread Bahamut - in 3on3 set, lost in the episode he first appeared in (technically if you count the half episodes as one)

Pretty obvious tbh
Alright spoilers (albeit pretty obvious) for the results but I gotta comment:

(Aug. 10, 2019  12:49 PM)Limetka Wrote: Hazard Kerbeus - in 3on3 set, lost in the episode he first appeared in.
Dread Bahamut - in 3on3 set, lost in the episode he first appeared in (technically if you count the half episodes as one)

Pretty obvious tbh

(Aug. 10, 2019  8:07 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright spoilers (albeit pretty obvious) for the results but I gotta comment:

(Aug. 10, 2019  12:49 PM)Limetka Wrote: Hazard Kerbeus - in 3on3 set, lost in the episode he first appeared in.

Pretty obvious tbh

In a way isn’t kind of a better thing like season 1 ? Perhaps everything will not be so predictable and surprising like drum beating Fumiya and Joe or this battle.
(Aug. 10, 2019  8:07 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright spoilers (albeit pretty obvious) for the results but I gotta comment:

Pretty obvious tbh

If Blind is the actual Kyle 2.0, then I'm pissed. I love the design of Dread Bahamut and I like how it got reintroduced. I expected the owner to be better Bahamut user than Boa but looking at it now. It seems Blind is a downgrade from Boa. Indeed he is in the rankings, but Boa defeated one of the big 5 back in the day in his first battle using Bahamut in a real battle. He also became quite a challenge for Valt. (Of course, it is Blind's first appearance and it's too early to assume if he is any good. I'm sharing 100% of my ideas, and not creating any actual points.) 

Even in the rankings, you can debate if Blind is worse than Boa. He is going to be taken down by Drum it's obvious as he has the plot armor with him atm. Don't forget the original Big 5, and Z4 had weak members as well who didn't contribute much and weren't that great in my opinion. (looks at Ren wu, and Laban.)
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:10 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

If Blind is the actual Kyle 2.0, then I'm pissed. I love the design of Dread Bahamut and I like how it got reintroduced. I expected the owner to be better Bahamut user than Boa but looking at it now. It seems Blind is a downgrade from Boa. Indeed he is in the rankings, but Boa defeated one of the big 5 back in the day in his first battle using Bahamut in a real battle. He also became quite a challenge for Valt. (Of course, it is Blind's first appearance and it's too early to assume if he is any good. I'm sharing 100% of my ideas, and not creating any actual points.) 

Even in the rankings, you can debate if Blind is worse than Boa. He is going to be taken down by Drum it's obvious as he has the plot armor with him atm. Don't forget the original Big 5, and Z4 had weak members as well who didn't contribute much and weren't that great in my opinion. (looks at Ren wu, and Laban.)
Laban was not so weak imo . He proved to be quite a challenge for aiga even in the last episodes . He also had many battles . About Ren wu i would agree that his potential was wasted . He was weak and did not contribute much to the plot . He did not deserve to be in the big 5 .
Guys, don't forget he lost to the potential antagonist of the series. It's like Kyle losing to Phi, he gained a point which is pretty impressive.
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Guys, don't forget he lost to the potential antagonist of the series. It's like Kyle losing to Phi, he gained a point which is pretty impressive.

Well, don't forget that he got that point because of his first introduction. Even Phi got a point fighting in his battle. Every bey tends to get at least 1 point on their first appearances. 

Also, Delta wasn't going full-on Blind and he didn't try until going with Erase Diabolos.
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:12 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:10 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: If Blind is the actual Kyle 2.0, then I'm pissed. I love the design of Dread Bahamut and I like how it got reintroduced. I expected the owner to be better Bahamut user than Boa but looking at it now. It seems Blind is a downgrade from Boa. Indeed he is in the rankings, but Boa defeated one of the big 5 back in the day in his first battle using Bahamut in a real battle. He also became quite a challenge for Valt. (Of course, it is Blind's first appearance and it's too early to assume if he is any good. I'm sharing 100% of my ideas, and not creating any actual points.) 

Laban was not so weak imo . He proved to be quite a challenge for aiga even in the last episodes . He also had many battles . About Ren wu i would agree that his potential was wasted . He was weak and did not contribute much to the plot . He did not deserve to be in the big 5 .
True, Laban was the gateway between the 3/4 Big Four members that were there and everyone else there. He beat Aiga and Souh on his own, was getting the upper hand on Aiga when Houi flopped and needed Fubuki to win, beat Fubuki and Xhan at once, and I think he could beat Kyle and Ranjirou at the time. Ren was fine until he lost to Valt.