Beyblade Burst GT Episode #19 (August 9, 2019)

I've a feeling lS will be owned by Shu OR by someone else it's just those 2 possbilities that are in the way. So many speculations but the other outclass others. It's hard for real who is the real owner of Spriggan. They might make Shu return as just a blader like Free for quick $$$ or someone else to make Shu's plot complete instead of a stretch.
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I've a feeling lS will be owned by Shu OR by someone else it's just those 2 possbilities that are in the way. So many speculations but the other outclass others. It's hard for real who is the real owner of Spriggan. They might make Shu return as just a blader like Free for quick $$$ or someone else to make Shu's plot complete instead of a stretch.

we will know it today
My prediction is Shu abandoned Spriggan Requiem considering how it controlled him and built Cho z Spriggan with legen Spriggan as a base and now a new user built lord Spriggan using Sr as the base bey.
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I've a feeling lS will be owned by Shu OR by someone else it's just those 2 possbilities that are in the way. So many speculations but the other outclass others. It's hard for real who is the real owner of Spriggan. They might make Shu return as just a blader like Free for quick $$$ or someone else to make Shu's plot complete instead of a stretch.

we will know it today
Are you sure about that?
The next episode review will let us know if there is a new blader with a new bey.
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The next episode review will let us know if there is  a new blader with a new bey.

*Sigh* Now we have to wait for another week.
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The next episode review will let us know if there is  a new blader with a new bey.

that's not how coro coro and Takara Tomy work. We find out in the episodes or if it's leaked early so far we have no clue who owns spriggan we know who owns bahamut already so maybe in a few episodes we'll finally know who owns spriggan (if anybody).
hope is a new blader , cause shu just battle only four times in chou z

(Aug. 02, 2019  9:17 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

that's not how coro coro and Takara Tomy work. We find out in the episodes or if it's leaked early so far we have no clue who owns spriggan we know who owns bahamut already so maybe in a few episodes we'll finally know who owns spriggan (if anybody).

damn i hate it
At least know its not Blind/Bahamut's owner. Shu probably has a new VA, or Shu got a successor. IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD DO!
But yeah, patience is our virtue this time.
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:55 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
Really?
That means the GT triple set just have the bahamut user

Shu just have 4 battle in Chou Z

And I don't think that a set will have two new bladers using old beyblade
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:41 PM)Dasmind Wrote: That means the GT triple set just have the bahamut user

I belive it's safe to say we won't have any Lord Spriggan in the anime at this point. So far we thouth it would appear in episode 19 and it made sense since triple set is being release the day after. I see very unlikely they will show LS too far from the release of the set, it would not be a good advertising strategy.
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:20 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:55 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
Really?

All True boi..
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:53 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:41 PM)Dasmind Wrote: That means the GT triple set just have the bahamut user

I belive it's safe to say we won't have any Lord Spriggan in the anime at this point. So far we thouth it would appear in episode 19 and it made sense since triple set is being release the day after. I see very unlikely they will show LS too far from the release of the set, it would not be a good advertising strategy.

I mean this wouldn’t be the first time a bey was used in the anime first before it got released
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:58 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:53 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I belive it's safe to say we won't have any Lord Spriggan in the anime at this point. So far we thouth it would appear in episode 19 and it made sense since triple set is being release the day after. I see very unlikely they will show LS too far from the release of the set, it would not be a good advertising strategy.

I mean this wouldn’t be the first time a bey was used in the anime first before it got released

Indeed, this would be the opposite. First release and then used in the anime weeks later
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:53 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:

Don't lose hope, there is no way they are bringing back Bahamut but not Spriggan. Also, Cho-Z Spriggan was used in the anime much after it was released.
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:53 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I belive it's safe to say we won't have any Lord Spriggan in the anime at this point. So far we thouth it would appear in episode 19 and it made sense since triple set is being release the day after. I see very unlikely they will show LS too far from the release of the set, it would not be a good advertising strategy.

Don't lose hope, there is no way they are bringing back Bahamut but not Spriggan. Also, Cho-Z Spriggan was used in the anime much after it was released.

Cho-Z Spriggan was used right around November. It was released in November, so there is no doubt CZS was late, it was on time in fact. 

It also makes sense, that Spriggan might not be coming back because it already has so many releases, and only 1 Bahamut so they probably want a new Bahamut line. 

It makes sense why we are getting a new Spriggan irl and NOT in the anime it all links now, the voice actor quits acting Shu so why might not be seeing Shu again. If Morita could implement a new Spriggan owner, trust me a LOT of people will hate the fact Spriggan is not owned by Shu this time, and it might ruin the situation of GT even more... TT also want the $$$ so they presented Lord Spriggan for quick $$$. 

Doesn't it all make sense? Now how will Aiga own Spriggan? This is just a ridiculous conversation brought by Zankye for quick views for his channel. It was only a clickbait, even in that video he said he won't...own Spriggan. 

What is left? Well, one of my possibilities were right surprisingly, it was the one Spriggan won't be in the anime this time.
(Aug. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Don't lose hope, there is no way they are bringing back Bahamut but not Spriggan. Also, Cho-Z Spriggan was used in the anime much after it was released.

Cho-Z Spriggan was used right around November. It was released in November, so there is no doubt CZS was late, it was on time in fact. 

It also makes sense, that Spriggan might not be coming back because it already has so many releases, and only 1 Bahamut so they probably want a new Bahamut line. 

It makes sense why we are getting a new Spriggan irl and NOT in the anime it all links now, the voice actor quits acting Shu so why might not be seeing Shu again. If Morita could implement a new Spriggan owner, trust me a LOT of people will hate the fact Spriggan is not owned by Shu this time, and it might ruin the situation of GT even more... TT also want the $$$ so they presented Lord Spriggan for quick $$$. 

Doesn't it all make sense? Now how will Aiga own Spriggan? This is just a ridiculous conversation brought by Zankye for quick views for his channel. It was only a clickbait, even in that video he said he won't...own Spriggan. 

What is left? Well, one of my possibilities were right surprisingly, it was the one Spriggan won't be in the anime this time.

you may have forgotten the single layer spriggan (wasn't in the anime as well) so that means Lord Spriggan could be manga only if it doesn't appear in the anime (if it even appears in the manga).

doesn't Shu have a brother? if so then Morita could have him be the new spriggan owner.
(Aug. 02, 2019  6:26 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan was used right around November. It was released in November, so there is no doubt CZS was late, it was on time in fact. 

you may have forgotten the single layer spriggan (wasn't in the anime as well) so that means Lord Spriggan could be manga only if it doesn't appear in the anime (if it even appears in the manga).

doesn't Shu have a brother? if so then Morita could have him be the new spriggan owner.

Well, you could be right there. We are mainly talking about Anime here specifically. I'm glad you're pointing out Shu could be in the manga, I agree. He could be there because no characters need voice actors in the manga. 

Spriggan was there in the manga because the Anime didn't start broadcasting. It was also a pre-gen so they were probably waiting for the normal gen to begin with. 

It is NOT announced Shu has an official sibling in the anime, we only know that Shu has parents but they are so busy that we never got any news from them besides they were busy the whole time.

Alright, guys, I am coming to a point where I start believing that Delta is the antagonist for GT.

From the start, Delta is "kind of jealous" to Drum because he got to battle Valt from the start. Valt chose Drum to battle instead of Delta. So maybe, Delta wants to improve his game so he can show "Look Valt! I'm so strong than Drum now! Will you battle me now?!" He doesn't care about his "obnoxious friends" he doesn't even care and accept Drum is his friend. He doesn't consider Drum his friend. All he cares is fight against stronger opponents. Doesn't this remind you of Shu from his Requiem days?

From the start, we have been getting this "Gold Turbo" sequence. I believe this is basically the bond with blader to bey or bey resonance in short. THIS is the REAL resonance what Shu was aiming to explain Aiger last season. Morita made it easier for the viewers to identify this by making this a move called "Gold Turbo" where the bey turns gold showing the resonance. Only Valt, Drum and Delta managed to get that running.

In the last episode, we saw Delta being an ABSOLUTE beast for victory. This reminds me of how he is more passionate about winning instead of fun. This clearly mirrors Aiger's past situation. He achieved Gold Turbo, but winning is starting consuming him into the "corrupted resonance" where he fails to achieve that Gold Turbo now that it is starting to fade away. It was interesting to see this at first, but when I thought of this it all aligns pretty nicely.

Delta is being that evil beast for victories. He is the new Shu and Aiger. I have a feeling someone will stop him, maybe it's Valt? Aiger? Shu? (I highly doubt it's Shu.)
Remember in MFB when someone had used a bey with a name like "storm notherncross". This just could be another scenario like that
If Shu actully owns LS, they could have shown him in the preview
Also, in the preview we saw Pot take Drum to somewhere, probably where LS is. Like Amaterios end up in a Bey Museum as shown in SS1.
(Aug. 05, 2019  4:38 AM)AcressVN Wrote: If Shu actully owns LS, they could have shown him in the preview
Also, in the preview we saw Pot take Drum to somewhere, probably where LS is. Like Amaterios end up in a Bey Museum as shown in SS1.
And then someone breaks in and takes it? Yeah I can see it.