Beyblade Burst GT Episode #19 (August 9, 2019)

Spriggans Episode is Gonna Be The Episode After this one but It could still be shown in this one
Alright, we know Crescent Gingka is Heaven Pegasus's owners,
So we have to speculate on Spriggan and Bahamut's owners.

Rose man can qualify for either one:
In Bahamut's case: he's got purple hair, a darker colored cloak, and a purple aura like Boa.
In Poison Hydra's case, it may debut in the fall but the anime can use any bey anytime before or after it debuts.
In Sprrigan's case, according to 14, Delta's a member of the Global Top 3, and going by how the opening places Delta, Pot, and Rose together, its assuming he's a high ranking blader, and Spriggan has enough black colors to represent.

He can be either three, but assuming Bahamut's up next, I can see him mostly like owning it even though Boa's reasonable enough to return.
I think Spriggan's user is not seen in the new op, if Aiga use Spriggan, the Castle in the Sky arc will be finished in three episode.
Spriggan's owner doesn't have to be in the opening. A lot of strong bladers like Lodin or Joe weren't in the previous one. It's just that short.
(Jul. 14, 2019  9:57 AM)Limetka Wrote: Spriggan's owner doesn't have to be in the opening. A lot of strong bladers like Lodin or Joe weren't in the previous one. It's just that short.

Then I Hope there will be a new Achilles in the next month

Also hyudra
But I also really like the idea of Aiga using spriggan, Shu was his real mentor and it also would make sense for the new spriggan to use dimension.
(Jul. 14, 2019  12:29 PM)Limetka Wrote: But I also really like the idea of Aiga using spriggan, Shu was his real mentor and it also would make sense for the new spriggan to use dimension.
And its passing the torch down from one balance type to the next.
It would still be weird though for aiga to get spriggan not that he wouldn't be a good owner , but abandoned Achilles specially after what he went through with Achilles during cho z. Story wise aiga wouldn't get another bey that's not Achilles he loves it to much and his bond with it is special. But if he does have it than its RIP gt Achilles which I would like to see.
Oh come on guys, there is no way Aiga is getting Spriggan. He is clearly going to get a new Achilles.
(Jul. 14, 2019  3:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh come on guys, there is no way Aiga is getting Spriggan. He is clearly going to get a new Achilles.

Yeah
(Jul. 14, 2019  3:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It would still be weird though for aiga to get spriggan not that he wouldn't be a good owner , but abandoned Achilles specially after what he went through with Achilles during cho z. Story wise aiga wouldn't get another bey that's not Achilles he loves it to much and his bond with it is special. But if he does have it than its RIP gt Achilles which I would like to see.

Well there could be a way to bake this into the story, maybe Achilles is damaged far beyond repair when going against diabolos, and there is no way to upgrade it to the new system
(Jul. 14, 2019  7:42 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  3:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It would still be weird though for aiga to get spriggan not that he wouldn't be a good owner , but abandoned Achilles specially after what he went through with Achilles during cho z. Story wise aiga wouldn't get another bey that's not Achilles he loves it to much and his bond with it is special. But if he does have it than its RIP gt Achilles which I would like to see.

Well there could be a way to bake this into the story, maybe Achilles is damaged far beyond repair when going against diabolos, and there is no way to upgrade it to the new system

True, but there have been cases when they don't "upgrade", but make a new one from scratch. Like when Shu abandoned Legend Spriggan, he actually "made" Spriggan Requiem from scratch. Plus, when beys are destroyed only the layer actually gets broken, but they make an entirely new disk and driver.
(Jul. 14, 2019  7:53 PM)Rocketmann Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  7:42 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Well there could be a way to bake this into the story, maybe Achilles is damaged far beyond repair when going against diabolos, and there is no way to upgrade it to the new system

True, but there have been cases when they don't "upgrade", but make a new one from scratch. Like when Shu abandoned Legend Spriggan, he actually "made" Spriggan Requiem from scratch. Plus, when beys are destroyed only the layer actually gets broken, but they make an entirely new disk and driver.

Well in Spriggan's instance it was controlling Shu, therefore a new bey was able to be made with the spirit of spriggan that was imbued inside shu.
yea the breaking bey part isn't a big of deal in burst. they can simply make another one from scratch and still have the same name . so even if cho z Achilles was broken beyond . aiga can simply make another one from scratch just like #Rocketmann mentioned shu is the example with legend and requiem. plus money wise in doubt tt would not make another Achilles when aiga is back more money for then to make with w gt Achilles. theirs one way they can do it just have it that aiga borrow Lord from shu to test whoever the new spriggan is fighting. after all both aiga and shu became close in cho z so they could just do shu ask aiga a favor to test drum and give him Lord to test ace dragon with it. if the opponent is in fact drum of course.
How can Aiga own Spriggan? It clearly breaks 2 points.
1. The "rule" of the initials Aiga has the letter A initial and Spriggan has its first initial S. The initials are supposed to match blader to bey it doesn't. So it will be the 1st time where a blader doesn't own a bey it should. (Excluding bladers such as Red/Azure/Violet/Yellow/Gray Eyes, Count Knight.)

2. Aiga is already fully resonated with his bey Achilles. He learned from his mistakes and truly understands that resonating is the bond between the blader to bey. Where the bey "talks", where the blader is worthy enough to blade aside its bey. (Unlike the case with Shu owning Spriggan Requiem.)

------------------------------------------There are 3 possibilities.
1. Spriggan will be owned by Shu yet again. (I don't see the reason why would they remove the biggest fan-favorite character from their anime. That would make the fans stop watching the anime even though GT IS boring no offense. BUT if Shu will return, does this indicate the voice actor will be changed or will he/she was making a joke about him/her's goodbye message? If it will be a new voice actor I wouldn't mind it. I just want Shu to own Spriggan because I feel it fits him the best. Also, there is already a character alike Shu named Delta, of course, no surprises there. If he is the Shu kind of rival character what role will Shu be contributing in the anime?)

2. Spriggan will be owned by someone NOT Shu. (I see this working as well, this will not only make Shu's plot in a period in the burst series it will also lose many beyblade fans watching GT. Since GT is not going great with its anime in my opinion. It replaced Free and Lui. 2 of the most anticipated and fan favorites in my opinion. If Free and Lui gets replaced, then Shu HAS to. But Valt didn't so maybe there's a chance Shu might return? If he doesn't it will also make Delta's character more unique. Many think he is Shu 3.0 I agree and disagree there. I want characters to be unique. Like Aiga was not alike from Valt emotionally. Drum is alike from Valt emotionally. Drum is the true Valt 2.0. I want characters to serve a genuine purpose in the anime. So maybe this character who owns Shu's Spriggan will be a totally different character from Shu. Just like the contrast between Free and Fumiya, Lui and Lodin.)

3. Spriggan will NOT appear in the GT anime. (This might be the most disagree possibility. Spriggan will be appearing this episode so there isn't a reason to make this possible but I'm doing it for the fun's sake xD. Anyways, it might get the same treatment as Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerbeus where the toy is released but doesn't appear in the anime.)
(Jul. 14, 2019  8:53 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: How can Aiga own Spriggan? It clearly breaks 2 points.
1. The "rule" of the initials Aiga has the letter A initial and Spriggan has its first initial S. The initials are supposed to match blader to bey it doesn't. So it will be the 1st time where a blader doesn't own a bey it should. (Excluding bladers such as Red/Azure/Violet/Yellow/Gray Eyes, Count Knight.)

2. Aiga is already fully resonated with his bey Achilles. He learned from his mistakes and truly understands that resonating is the bond between the blader to bey. Where the bey "talks", where the blader is worthy enough to blade aside its bey. (Unlike the case with Shu owning Spriggan Requiem.)

------------------------------------------There are 3 possibilities.
1. Spriggan will be owned by Shu yet again. (I don't see the reason why would they remove the biggest fan-favorite character from their anime. That would make the fans stop watching the anime even though GT IS boring no offense. BUT if Shu will return, does this indicate the voice actor will be changed or will he/she was making a joke about him/her's goodbye message? If it will be a new voice actor I wouldn't mind it. I just want Shu to own Spriggan because I feel it fits him the best. Also, there is already a character alike Shu named Delta, of course, no surprises there. If he is the Shu kind of rival character what role will Shu be contributing in the anime?)

2. Spriggan will be owned by someone NOT Shu. (I see this working as well, this will not only make Shu's plot in a period in the burst series it will also lose many beyblade fans watching GT. Since GT is not going great with its anime in my opinion. It replaced Free and Lui. 2 of the most anticipated and fan favorites in my opinion. If Free and Lui gets replaced, then Shu HAS to. But Valt didn't so maybe there's a chance Shu might return? If he doesn't it will also make Delta's character more unique. Many think he is Shu 3.0 I agree and disagree there. I want characters to be unique. Like Aiga was not alike from Valt emotionally. Drum is alike from Valt emotionally. Drum is the true Valt 2.0. I want characters to serve a genuine purpose in the anime. So maybe this character who owns Shu's Spriggan will be a totally different character from Shu. Just like the contrast between Free and Fumiya, Lui and Lodin.)

3. Spriggan will NOT appear in the GT anime. (This might be the most disagree possibility. Spriggan will be appearing this episode so there isn't a reason to make this possible but I'm doing it for the fun's sake xD. Anyways, it might get the same treatment as Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerbeus where the toy is released but doesn't appear in the anime.)

4. It may have no owner or user, and will not be in battle in anime. Instead, it will only be shown in exhibition or something, just like Amaterios in the first season.
I feel it's 50/50 between Shu and a newcomer
Shu will not come back

(Jul. 15, 2019  4:30 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Shu will not come back,The voice actor said it was fun to be able to play Kurenai Shu for 3 years! Thank us very much! ! Thank you for us continued to watch the new series.

(Jul. 15, 2019  4:30 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Shu will not come back

(Jul. 15, 2019  4:30 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The voice actor said it was fun to be able to play Kurenai Shu for 3 years! Thank us very much! ! Thank you for us continued to watch the new series.
(Jul. 15, 2019  3:34 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I feel it's 50/50 between Shu and a newcomer

Somehow, I have a strong hunch Shu isn't coming back (mainly because of what his VA posted). If anything, they'll just do what CrazyAries said, and have the new Spriggan on display (perhaps it WILL be his bey, but in the sense that Shu retired from Beyblade and Spriggan is now on display). And I seriously doubt they'd replace him. Can you imagine the outrage from the fanboys and fangirls? It'd be pure terror.

Or it could be that Shu simply gets a new VA because the other one had personal situations, contracts or conflicting schedules, etc. 

(I REALLY doubt the last one).
(Jul. 15, 2019  5:31 AM)Rocketmann Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  3:34 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I feel it's 50/50 between Shu and a newcomer

Somehow, I have a strong hunch Shu isn't coming back (mainly because of what his VA posted). If anything, they'll just do what CrazyAries said, and have the new Spriggan on display (perhaps it WILL be his bey, but in the sense that Shu retired from Beyblade and Spriggan is now on display). And I seriously doubt they'd replace him. Can you imagine the outrage from the fanboys and fangirls? It'd be pure terror.

Or it could be that Shu simply gets a new VA because the other one had personal situations, contracts or conflicting schedules, etc. 

There is a way they could have a new blader and not outrage fans. What if shu puts Cho-Z Spriggan up on display, but someone comes in to steal it, and claim it as there own, then brings it to delta to upgrade it to the cho-z system.
(Jul. 15, 2019  6:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  5:31 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: Somehow, I have a strong hunch Shu isn't coming back (mainly because of what his VA posted). If anything, they'll just do what CrazyAries said, and have the new Spriggan on display (perhaps it WILL be his bey, but in the sense that Shu retired from Beyblade and Spriggan is now on display). And I seriously doubt they'd replace him. Can you imagine the outrage from the fanboys and fangirls? It'd be pure terror.

There is a way they could have a new blader and not outrage fans. What if shu puts Cho-Z Spriggan up on display, but someone comes in to steal it, and claim it as there own, then brings it to delta to upgrade it to the cho-z system.

Ah yes, upgrade to the GaTinko system. In theory, it could work for the plot. But if anything that would outrage fans even more. Remember when Fumiya was revealed as the new Fafnir owner? Many were angry or upset, seeing as how Fumiya "stole" Fafnir, and as such, Free's position as Fafnir's owner. 

Now imagine if another character actually STOLE the bey of one of the most liked (if not THE most liked) character from the series. The character who stole the bey would no doubt get a MASSIVE amount of hate, no matter what the new character's personality would be like.
(Jul. 14, 2019  8:18 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Well in Spriggan's instance it was controlling Shu, therefore a new bey was able to be made with the spirit of spriggan that was imbued inside shu.

the whole spirit thing is redundant in burst. this generation has never acknowledged the appearance or influence of the spirits in battle itself. it is completely launches and strategy. the whole Valt talking to valkyrie, Aiga resonating with Achilles, Drum talking to Dragon is completely a thing in their mind. the whole animation of their spirits is to add flare to the anime, for the kids
also the i have explained the spriggan possession event in the anime and manga random thoughts, i suggest you to give it a read. i think it was either misinterpreted by us or maybe TT should have cleared that with the science behind it. they clearly did not and there is a lot to explain.
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:12 AM)Rocketmann Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  6:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: There is a way they could have a new blader and not outrage fans. What if shu puts Cho-Z Spriggan up on display, but someone comes in to steal it, and claim it as there own, then brings it to delta to upgrade it to the cho-z system.

Ah yes, upgrade to the GaTinko system. In theory, it could work for the plot. But if anything that would outrage fans even more. Remember when Fumiya was revealed as the new Fafnir owner? Many were angry or upset, seeing as how Fumiya "stole" Fafnir, and as such, Free's position as Fafnir's owner. 

Now imagine if another character actually STOLE the bey of one of the most liked (if not THE most liked) character from the series. The character who stole the bey would no doubt get a MASSIVE amount of hate, no matter what the new character's personality would be like.
Aren't people more accepting of Fumiya nowadays?
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:12 AM)Rocketmann Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  6:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: There is a way they could have a new blader and not outrage fans. What if shu puts Cho-Z Spriggan up on display, but someone comes in to steal it, and claim it as there own, then brings it to delta to upgrade it to the cho-z system.

Well, yes and no. I'm thinking back to the times when Phoenix broke spriggan and fafnir. Phi did not garner much hate from that I believe, or when Phi broke hades and made a new Phoenix out of it. Again, I don't believe much hate was gained.