Beyblade Burst GT Episode #19 (August 9, 2019)

19) Flash, Shining Cross!
閃光、シャイニングクロス!
Senkō, Shainingu Kurosu!
August 9, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/WI5eg1z.jpg

The debut of Lord Spriggan...
We got Drum, Valt, Amane, Fumiya, Lodin, Joe, and Delta. Out of the 9 bladers advertised on the gt announcement, there’s only two bladers left: Rose guy and Crescent head. I’m guessing Spriggan’s owner is the crescent head unless Shu is returning.
You know what would be really funny (but unlikely)? If Shasa was the new owner of Lord Spriggan. I mean her name begins with an S and she has a similar launch style to Shu (in S1).

Ofc, we may still see Shu again and the whole "Shu's VA left Beyblade Burst" news might've been announced after the VA recorded his last lines lol.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:16 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: We got Drum, Valt, Amane, Fumiya, Lodin, Joe, and Delta. Out of the 9 bladers advertised on the gt announcement, there’s only two bladers left: Rose guy and Crescent head. I’m guessing Spriggan’s owner is the crescent head unless Shu is returning.
pretty sure crescent head owns recovering bey.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:42 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:16 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: We got Drum, Valt, Amane, Fumiya, Lodin, Joe, and Delta. Out of the 9 bladers advertised on the gt announcement, there’s only two bladers left: Rose guy and Crescent head. I’m guessing Spriggan’s owner is the crescent head unless Shu is returning.
pretty sure crescent head owns recovering bey.
Recovering bey?
(Jul. 10, 2019  7:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:42 PM)kimeru Wrote: pretty sure crescent head owns recovering bey.
Recovering bey?

you know the august bey.
(Jul. 10, 2019  7:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:42 PM)kimeru Wrote: pretty sure crescent head owns recovering bey.
Recovering bey?

Yes theirs a bey coming out next month and its gimmick is recover clicks during battles.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:37 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: You know what would be really funny (but unlikely)? If Shasa was the new owner of Lord Spriggan. I mean her name begins with an S and she has a similar launch style to Shu (in S1).

Ofc, we may still see Shu again and the whole "Shu's VA left Beyblade Burst" news might've been announced after the VA recorded his last lines lol.
I'd pay good money for that to become a reality.

(Jul. 10, 2019  7:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  7:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Recovering bey?

Yes theirs a bey coming out next month and its gimmick is recover clicks during battles.
Guessing that's most likely a stamina type. Got the name?
(Jul. 10, 2019  7:44 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:37 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: You know what would be really funny (but unlikely)?  If Shasa was the new owner of Lord Spriggan. I mean her name begins with an S and she has a similar launch style to Shu (in S1).

I'd pay good money for that to become a reality.

(Jul. 10, 2019  7:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yes theirs a bey coming out next month and its gimmick is recover clicks during battles.
Guessing that's most likely a stamina type. Got the name?
It’s kinda weird but nope we still don’t have a name
So if the recovering bey is the August starter, but we're getting an episode about Spriggan in August, then spriggan is probably in the set with Dread Bahamut? I feel like if the recovering bey was a part of the set, the teaser would have silhouettes of all 3 beys. I know this is a bit off topic from the anime, but I was thinking that it would be acceptable if the new spriggan came in the set if it had a new disk and maybe Unite'. Dread Bahamut could either have no new parts or a new frame, and maybe the 3rd bey would just be a random combo. Of course, I was dreaming of it being Lightning L-Drago Dr. Z'., but that was just an idea I had...
Since this episode is lord spriggan debut moon kid most likely owns it. Probably
Guys did you all forget the gimmick of dread Bahamut? His gimmick is literally recovering clicks during battle.
(Jul. 11, 2019  7:36 AM)Limetka Wrote: Guys did you all forget the gimmick of dread Bahamut? His gimmick is literally recovering clicks during battle.

No, that's a side effect for having bad teeth, and only in opposite spin. While the new August Bey has that as its intended gimmick.
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:00 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  7:36 AM)Limetka Wrote: Guys did you all forget the gimmick of dread Bahamut? His gimmick is literally recovering clicks during battle.

No, that's a side effect for having bad teeth, and only in opposite spin. While the new August Bey has that as its intended gimmick.
No.. I wasn't talking about ark Bahamut. Dread Bahamut has a gimmick where if you push one of the blades in, it regains teeth.
(Jul. 11, 2019  11:29 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:00 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No, that's a side effect for having bad teeth, and only in opposite spin. While the new August Bey has that as its intended gimmick.
No.. I wasn't talking about ark Bahamut. Dread Bahamut has a gimmick where if you push one of the blades in, it regains teeth.
Thats Not What it’s gimmick is targeted as it’s literally the opposite the blades are supposed to come out
(Jul. 11, 2019  11:29 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:00 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No, that's a side effect for having bad teeth, and only in opposite spin. While the new August Bey has that as its intended gimmick.
Dread Bahamut's ability is very similar to its predecessor. Once the bey is awakened it changes its' shape from a jagged to a rounder shape providing it extra defense.

Isn't Heaven Pegasus coming this summer as well? I've my bets that Poison Hydra is going to be owned by the rose character. Now the question becomes who owns Spriggan? I really doubt it is Shu. Could there be a chance that Lord Spriggan's owner is not even there as for the corocoro cover?
(Jul. 12, 2019  3:28 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  11:29 AM)Limetka Wrote: No.. I wasn't talking about ark Bahamut. Dread Bahamut has a gimmick where if you push one of the blades in, it regains teeth.
Dread Bahamut's ability is very similar to its predecessor. Once the bey is awakened it changes its' shape from a jagged to a rounder shape providing it extra defense.

Isn't Heaven Pegasus coming this summer as well? I've my bets that Poison Hydra is going to be owned by the rose character. Now the question becomes who owns Spriggan? I really doubt it is Shu. Could there be a chance that Lord Spriggan's owner is not even there as for the corocoro cover?

Dread bahamuts owner has to be on the cover and hydra's main release is coming later rose guys debut should be soon and goes perfect in line dread bahamut
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:20 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  3:28 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Dread Bahamut's ability is very similar to its predecessor. Once the bey is awakened it changes its' shape from a jagged to a rounder shape providing it extra defense.

Dread bahamuts owner has to be on the cover and hydra's main release is coming later rose guys debut should be soon and goes perfect in line dread bahamut

The new Spriggan's image was shown by itself with its predecessors, unlike Cho-Z Spriggan where it was only shown with Orb Egis. This could mean Spriggan is a separate release and NOT in the triple booster set. Just like Buster Xcalibur. Maybe its a starter? Booster? 

What you are saying is Dread Bahamut is confirmed and it is taking a part in August. Poison Hydra is going to be released the upcoming fall then so the owner isn't confirmed by any means. What is left then? HEAVEN PEGASUS which is revealed to be the next release. (According to the teaser of Venom/Erase Diabolos) So the owner has to be the rose character or Cresent hair. I'm betting for Cresent.
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:20 AM)kimeru Wrote: Dread bahamuts owner has to be on the cover and hydra's main release is coming later rose guys debut should be soon and goes perfect in line dread bahamut

The new Spriggan's image was shown by itself with its predecessors, unlike Cho-Z Spriggan where it was only shown with Orb Egis. This could mean Spriggan is a separate release and NOT in the triple booster set. Just like Buster Xcalibur. Maybe its a starter? Booster? 

What you are saying is Dread Bahamut is confirmed and it is taking a part in August. Poison Hydra is going to be released the upcoming fall then so the owner isn't confirmed by any means. What is left then? HEAVEN PEGASUS which is revealed to be the next release. (According to the teaser of Venom/Erase Diabolos) So the owner has to be the rose character or Cresent hair. I'm betting for Cresent.

Marutti has sent through a scan that said it’s Cresent hair dude, who’s name seems to be Pot Hope.

And with the colors of Hydra’s layer, I’m betting the owner will be ‘Rose Man’
(Jul. 10, 2019  3:04 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 19) Flash, Shining Cross!
閃光、シャイニングクロス!
Senkō, Shainingu Kurosu!
August 9, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/WI5eg1z.jpg

The debut of Lord Spriggan...

Is it actually confirmed to be the debut of Spriggan or was that some joke based on the title ? ?
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:20 AM)kimeru Wrote: Dread bahamuts owner has to be on the cover and hydra's main release is coming later rose guys debut should be soon and goes perfect in line dread bahamut

What you are saying is Dread Bahamut is confirmed and it is taking a part in August. Poison Hydra is going to be released the upcoming fall then so the owner isn't confirmed by any means. What is left then? HEAVEN UNICORN which is revealed to be the next release. (According to the teaser of Venom/Erase Diabolos) So the owner has to be the rose character or Cresent hair. I'm betting for Cresent.

Well you're late for the party. Dread Bahamut 7 Wall Om Gen, Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension' and Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu are the three Beys in the triple booster. Heaven Pegasus 10 Proof Low Sen is the booster and the Crescent haired dude owns it.
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Dude your pretty late.
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:36 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: The new Spriggan's image was shown by itself with its predecessors, unlike Cho-Z Spriggan where it was only shown with Orb Egis. This could mean Spriggan is a separate release and NOT in the triple booster set. Just like Buster Xcalibur. Maybe its a starter? Booster? 

Dude your pretty late.

I know this okay...I was gone for a vacation for almost 3 weeks now geez let a man live lol.
(Jul. 12, 2019  6:19 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:36 AM)kimeru Wrote: Dude your pretty late.

I know this okay...I was gone for a vacation for almost 3 weeks now geez let a man live lol.

Lol sorry if it came off rude.
(Jul. 12, 2019  6:44 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  6:19 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I know this okay...I was gone for a vacation for almost 3 weeks now geez let a man live lol.

Lol sorry if it came off rude.
all good sorry for sounding rude.