Beyblade Burst GT Episode #18 (August 2, 2019)

(Aug. 02, 2019  9:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:00 AM)Dasmind Wrote: THEN WHO IS THE USER

It's Saiga Sakaba.

WHO IS HE, I only saw Aiga Akaba IN NEW OP AND YO JUST AD AN LETTER S.
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: It's Saiga Sakaba.

WHO IS HE, I only saw Aiga Akaba IN NEW OP AND YO JUST AD AN LETTER S.

It's a joke.
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:12 AM)Dasmind Wrote: then who will use lord  spriggan

We don't know yet.
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:58 AM)marutti Wrote: I watched EP but I couldn't understand what does director want to say on twitter

link for episode
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:18 AM)Darksoulz Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:58 AM)marutti Wrote: I watched EP but I couldn't understand what does director want to say on twitter

link for episode

steel not yet have the episode
Translation of Blind DeVoy's bio from the Japanese site:

A member of the GT3.  He is an aloof, artistic blader.  He enjoys fiercely beautiful bey battles but rarely makes public appearances.  Recently he has been residing in his stately old villa, which he also calls his art studio, making paintings.  He paints his opponent's battle form on canvas, and takes utmost satisfaction in the moment of a beautiful crushing.
(Aug. 02, 2019  11:51 AM)Cat Wrote: Translation of Blind DeVoy's bio from the Japanese site:

A member of the GT3.  He is an aloof, artistic blader.  He enjoys fiercely beautiful bey battles but rarely makes public appearances.  Recently he has been residing in his stately old villa, which he also calls his art studio, making paintings.  He paints his opponent's battle form on canvas, and takes utmost satisfaction in the moment of a beautiful crushing.

So he's like Jack from Metal Fight Beyblade. At least that's my first impression, since I haven't watched the episode yet.
I get it, because he's "blinded" to his art.
His name pronouced as Bleend...
Not Blind????
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:28 PM)Xeogran Wrote: So he's like Jack from Metal Fight Beyblade. At least that's my first impression, since I haven't watched the episode yet.

I'd say that's a fair comparison.  I like him.... He's eccentric, introverted, he totally buys his clothes from Shrine of Hollywood, and it's been a while since we've seen the artist-blader trope.  I finally have an answer for that "What blader are you most like" thread.  He must have done something impressive to become one of the GT3 despite eschewing tournaments.
Now I haven't watched the Gachi anime for a while now, because honestly it got really boring, but did they really introduce every Global Top 3 already? I get that Gachi has a small run time, but normally, with these top ranked bladers Burst does every season, they disperse them throughout the series, revealing one by one. Chouzetsu also introduced most of their top bladers early but at least Hearts was revealed a lot later. Here, all of them get revealed too quickly I feel.

And what's with all these new names for top bladers? Why not just keep "Big 5?', isn't that what the purpose of the GT3 are? What's the difference of being the top 3 from the "Big 5" and being in the GT3? Maybe GT3 are just for younger bladers and not for someone similar aged to Valt.
(Aug. 02, 2019  3:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Now I haven't watched the Gachi anime for a while now, because honestly it got really boring, but did they really introduce every Global Top 3 already? I get that Gachi has a small run time, but normally, with these top ranked bladers Burst does every season, they disperse them throughout the series, revealing one by one. Chouzetsu also introduced most of their top bladers early but at least Hearts was revealed a lot later. Here, all of them get revealed too quickly I feel.

And what's with all these new names for top bladers? Why not just keep "Big 5?', isn't that what the purpose of the GT3 are? What's the difference of being the top 3 from the "Big 5" and being in the GT3? Maybe GT3 are just for younger bladers and not for someone similar aged to Valt.

I stop questioning about the ranking after cho z . Although their was all the big 5 back the show didn't acknowledged ther ranking the only one who was acknowledge as big 5 was lui . Neither shu nor free was acknowledge as big 5 they just called them legendary bladers.  The even said lui is supreme 4 but they never revealed what happen to the other 3. They z4 was fairly explained to be the strongest bladers of their generation but the never really made clash with big 5 they never had ranking match .  It was just tournaments to get an easy way to battle Valt . Without going through like what the god bladers cup did. They just use big 5 , z4 or now GT3 to hype the bladers and the main cast have to go through they ranking Doesnt really matter that much anymore. I mean they didn't even bother give continental champions that much which the manga kind did better . I just go with it in my free time I watch the episodes now.
Delta needs to chill out lol, he is literally on fire against Britt.
(Aug. 02, 2019  3:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Now I haven't watched the Gachi anime for a while now, because honestly it got really boring, but did they really introduce every Global Top 3 already? I get that Gachi has a small run time, but normally, with these top ranked bladers Burst does every season, they disperse them throughout the series, revealing one by one. Chouzetsu also introduced most of their top bladers early but at least Hearts was revealed a lot later. Here, all of them get revealed too quickly I feel.

The GT3 Are the Strongest New GT Bladers like you know how All the Members Of The Z4 were new bladers of the generation Of cho Z There were people Stronger than them but they weren’t new bladers that appear/Make there debut during the Cho Z Era Like Shu And Free etc plus it rhymes

It's a name the general audience has given certain bladers. It's not "official", and it mostly refers to the generation of the beys they're using.
Lol "Blind Decoy" - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just wasn't watching it because of subs, waiting for 16 to drop.

Hey, we all want change, things would be boring if its already spread out, gives Delta and Amane more drives and goals to aim for between Pot and Blind.

At first I was thinking about it, but then I realized the changes don't matter. Because we're focusing almost only on new bladers compared to the first three seasons, i think it makes sense. Then again, I'd also prefer if it wasn't just restrictive to three/five, like I wanna see all the rankings of bladers lml.
(Aug. 03, 2019  10:03 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I just wasn't watching it because of subs, waiting for 16 to drop.

Hey, we all want change, things would be boring if its already spread out, gives Delta and Amane more drives and goals to aim for between Pot and Blind.

At first I was thinking about it, but then I realized the changes don't matter. Because we're focusing almost only on new bladers compared to the first three seasons, i think it makes sense. Then again, I'd also prefer if it wasn't just restrictive to three/five, like I wanna see all the rankings of bladers lml.

Yes, we want change, but just because it's change, doesn't automatically make it good, unless done right. And I disagree, if it spread out, it would give some time for each big ranked blader to shine, and we'd be more hyped for the next strong blader after seeing the previous. Clamping them together just ends up making the series unable to properly focus on which strong blader you want to focus on. Look at Laban, he has considerably less focus as a Z4 outside his debut episode thanks to the other Z4 members, he only won two times in the series. In the God series, they kept the Big 5 spread out, allowing us more time to see their skills, we kept waiting to see each reveal of the beys and the skills of each blader there.
(Aug. 04, 2019  12:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  10:03 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I just wasn't watching it because of subs, waiting for 16 to drop.

Yes, we want change, but just because it's change, doesn't automatically make it good, unless done right. And I disagree, if it spread out, it would give some time for each big ranked blader to shine, and we'd be more hyped for the next strong blader after seeing the previous. Clamping them together just ends up making the series unable to properly focus on which strong blader you want to focus on. Look at Laban, he has considerably less focus as a Z4 outside his debut episode thanks to the other Z4 members, he only won two times in the series. In the God series, they kept the Big 5 spread out, allowing us more time to see their skills, we kept waiting to see each reveal of the beys and the skills of each blader there.

Yare Yare, it could be done right, this arc is only just beginning. Plus, I agree, make the strong bladers more relevant, but spending too much time on hyping up one character can get stale in an ensemble show. Plus, if Delta was just the strongest blader, all he'd have to do is go after everyone else in the show, and while I would like to see a Delta vs Lodin or Fumiya match, it wouldn't make sense other than to job them if Delta's that powerful.

Plus, thanks to Blind, Delta can't just be satisfied beating Drum. He's still aiming to be the best, so he's eventually having to go after someone who's ranked higher than them. Even when the Big Five, 4 Kings, and Z4 were introduced, they were shown as obstacles they have to reach: Drum could barely dent Delta, Amane got outplayed, and Delta's obviously gonna struggle against him.

Besides, a character isn't just justified or to be liked or hated solely based on their wins and losses. If that were he case, I'd hate Valt in 34 out of 102 episodes. I only hate him in like 6.
(Aug. 04, 2019  3:06 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  12:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Yes, we want change, but just because it's change, doesn't automatically make it good, unless done right. And I disagree, if it spread out, it would give some time for each big ranked blader to shine, and we'd be more hyped for the next strong blader after seeing the previous. Clamping them together just ends up making the series unable to properly focus on which strong blader you want to focus on. Look at Laban, he has considerably less focus as a Z4 outside his debut episode thanks to the other Z4 members, he only won two times in the series. In the God series, they kept the Big 5 spread out, allowing us more time to see their skills, we kept waiting to see each reveal of the beys and the skills of each blader there.

Yare Yare, it could be done right, this arc is only just beginning. Plus, I agree, make the strong bladers more relevant, but spending too much time on hyping up one character can get stale in an ensemble show. Plus, if Delta was just the strongest blader, all he'd have to do is go after everyone else in the show, and while I would like to see a Delta vs Lodin or Fumiya match, it wouldn't make sense other than to job them if Delta's that powerful.

Plus, thanks to Blind, Delta can't just be satisfied beating Drum. He's still aiming to be the best, so he's eventually having to go after someone who's ranked higher than them. Even when the Big Five, 4 Kings, and Z4 were introduced, they were shown as obstacles they have to reach: Drum could barely dent Delta, Amane got outplayed, and Delta's obviously gonna struggle against him.

Besides, a character isn't just justified or to be liked or hated solely based on their wins and losses. If that were he case, I'd hate Valt in 34 out of 102 episodes. I only hate him in like 6.

There is a grey area to this you know. While I agree hyping up a character for too many episodes will get stale, I think they should at least get a few episodes. And no, I never said Delta had to be the strongest blader, but when you're introducing these high ranked bladers, I'd expect them to at least show more feats that justify their ranks rather than being an Informed Ability... I also never said I hate characters based on their wins and losses, I'm not saying Laban is a bad CHARACTER either, I'm saying Laban is disappointing as a TOP RANKED BLADER. I'm not against the idea of having stronger bladers later on, like Shu with Sr being stronger than the Big 5 members (Free is debatable) which was fine, but I think these high ranked bladers need a bit more time to justify themselves as high ranked bladers, I expect a bit more grandeur for them.

And these high ranked bladers were ALWAYS shown as obstacles, that's why I think giving a bit of time for their status to settle in is important. I think giving more time will show how tough the obstacles are. Laban did not feel like a proper obstacle, his focus was immediately shifted away.

(Aug. 03, 2019  11:22 AM)Limetka Wrote: It's a name the general audience has given certain bladers. It's not "official", and it mostly refers to the generation of the beys they're using.

That I can buy.