Beyblade Burst GT Episode #18 (August 2, 2019)

(Jul. 28, 2019  1:34 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  1:21 AM)kencroissants Wrote: I think Drum mentions the name in the preview when they talked about how Delta is battling the other member of GT3. Their name is Brit Devoy or something close to that (but it may not be accurate so it's safer to just wait for next week!)

just got confirmation of his name a few hours ago from marutti and his name is Britt Demon

Ah thank you! At least my hearing got Britt down.
Demon's the last name? Wow, that is really out of context for the last name.
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:39 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Demon's the last name? Wow, that is really out of context for the last name.
Try saying it in a Japanese, British, Irish, or Carribean dialect and it kinda fits.
it seems like in tomorrow EP has 2 some special character and 1 character will not speak too much from Beyblade Burst director twitter.
i think it means Shu and Aiga. Shu will not speak because voice actor said I'll graduate from Beyblade Burst when they sift to GT.
https://twitter.com/ojk7958/status/11568...45376?s=19
(Aug. 01, 2019  5:55 PM)marutti Wrote: it seems like in tomorrow EP has 2 some special character and 1 character will not speak too much from Beyblade Burst director twitter.
i think it means Shu and Aiga. Shu will not speak because voice actor said I'll graduate from Beyblade Burst when they sift to GT.

So this means Shu is officially coming back?
(Aug. 01, 2019  11:35 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  5:55 PM)marutti Wrote: it seems like in tomorrow EP has 2 some special character and 1 character will not speak too much from Beyblade Burst director twitter.

So this means Shu is officially coming back?

No, he said it might be them.
According to the official Burst twitter, Bahamut's owner is ブリント・デボイ. I would render that as "Brint Devoy" .....though it could be "Blint Deboi" ......Eh, stay tuned, I'll translate his character bio when it's up.
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:18 AM)Cat Wrote: According to the official Burst twitter, Bahamut's owner is ブリント・デボイ.  I would render that as "Brint Devoy" .....though it could be "Blint Deboi" ......Eh, stay tuned, I'll translate his character bio when it's up.

marutti translated it to Britt Demon
From 4 o'clock onward, the 18th episode of the anime "The Bad Art, Dread Bahamut!"
Delta went to the next destination. It was one of GT3's, villa of Brinde Devoy. First confrontation between GT3! Will Delta's Gold Turbo fit into Bahamut! ?
The last of the Synopsis is here →Https:. // Www Beyblade.Jp/story/

official translation from Beyblade twitter
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:25 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:18 AM)Cat Wrote: According to the official Burst twitter, Bahamut's owner is ブリント・デボイ.  I would render that as "Brint Devoy" .....though it could be "Blint Deboi" ......Eh, stay tuned, I'll translate his character bio when it's up.

marutti translated it to Britt Demon
Hmmm It's interesting. Because when they release Trailer in EP 17 it says ブリットデモン and I trancelated Britt Demon(around 11:40).

but Official twitter says ブリントデボイ Blint Deboi.
https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...7391970305
Honestly, neither of these names are very good.
(Aug. 02, 2019  5:20 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Honestly, neither of these names are very good.
Better than being named after cooking supplies
These Names Are Getting Worst And Worst Everytime we translate them
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:09 AM)Requim Wrote: These Names Are Getting Worst And Worst Everytime we translate them

Blind Devoy is the actual name. The episode just came out
This is absolutely unacceptable. This battle didn't need to take place across 2 episodes. This season is going way too slow. We barely saw Lodin, we barely saw Joe. And poor Valt only 3 rounds of battle. Honestly, very dissatisfied by GT.
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: This is absolutely unacceptable. This battle didn't need to take place across 2 episodes. This season is going way too slow. We barely saw Lodin, we barely saw Joe. And poor Valt only 3 rounds of battle. Honestly, very dissatisfied by GT.

So, no Lord Spriggan user, damn, I hate this
I watched EP but I couldn't understand what does director want to say on twitter
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: This is absolutely unacceptable. This battle didn't need to take place across 2 episodes. This season is going way too slow. We barely saw Lodin, we barely saw Joe. And poor Valt only 3 rounds of battle. Honestly, very dissatisfied by GT.

So, no Lord Spriggan user, damn, I hate this
Apparently not, haven't watched the episode, but I've seen the preview.
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:58 AM)marutti Wrote: I watched EP but I couldn't understand what does director want to say on twitter

maybe it's meant for the preview for episode 20? or maybe some point during episode 19?
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So, no Lord Spriggan user, damn, I hate this
Apparently not, haven't watched the episode, but I've seen the preview.

THEN WHO IS THE USER
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:00 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:59 AM)g2_ Wrote: Apparently not, haven't watched the episode, but I've seen the preview.

THEN WHO IS THE USER

we don't know yet calm down maybe it'll be revealed in episode 19 or the episode 20 preview or episode 20 in general
(Aug. 02, 2019  9:00 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:59 AM)g2_ Wrote: Apparently not, haven't watched the episode, but I've seen the preview.

THEN WHO IS THE USER

It's Saiga Sakaba.