Beyblade Burst GT Episode #17 (July 26, 2019)

17) Fly, Heaven Pegasus!
飛翔、ヘブンペガサス!
Hishō, Hebun Pegasasu!
July 26, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/WI5eg1z.jpg

Note: This is a tentative title and might change.
Sounds like it might have something to do with heaven Pegasus?
(Jul. 11, 2019  9:32 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Sounds like it might have something to do with heaven Pegasus?

I simply agree with your point. Sky = Clouds = Origination of Heaven well what do we get? Heaven Pegasus it is. Looks like we are coming to the next arc of this series with new bladers and beys.
The tentative title for this episode has changed from "It's Time to Train in the Castle of the Sky!" to "Fly, Heaven Pegasus!"
The other titles for the month are not tentative.
From what I’ve seen I’m really gonna enjoy pot he seems like a xander type of guy how he leads his own dojo? Or team of Bladers
So Heaven's Pegasus' function is that it can revive its layers it already lost and can keep spinning so its hard to survivor finish and with Pot's natural strength he can prevent a ring out finish. Surprised he didn't win with a Burst Finish, but that's how most Stamina types battles so I'm glad it worked out. Hope this is the start for an arc with him and Amane since Amane needs the room and training to get better.
Every time it loses a click, the blades protrude even more, as well as the Low Driver having amazing stamina and the metal ring for less friction. Surprised he didn't show a Special Move, though. I do love how it can recover clicks, but the somewhat obvious solution is to not hit them, and it doesn't recover
(Jul. 26, 2019  8:25 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's your weekly GT fix. Episode 17 RAW:
https://openload.co/embed/e8u1mRtrxkk/Be...AAC%29.mkv

Here it is, it was put on the wrong thread
(Jul. 26, 2019  3:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Every time it loses a click, the blades protrude even more, as well as the Low Driver having amazing stamina and the metal ring for less friction. Surprised he didn't show a Special Move, though. I do love how it can recover clicks, but the somewhat obvious solution is to not hit them, and it doesn't recover
So what's the best possible way to knock it out? Turn the friction against him like s1 did with Yugo and priortize ring outs?

Also, just realized:
Drum has Delta as a goal.
Pot is now a checkpoint for Amane to try and surpass.
And Delta is going after Bungo....whatever his name is.
Everyone's going after the Global Top 3.
Gotta point out how I really loved Pot's character. Also, I guess he and Bungo are confirmed to be part of the GT 3, but is Delta confirmed to be in it tho?
(Jul. 26, 2019  6:42 PM)MasterBlaze Wrote: Gotta point out how I really loved Pot's character. Also, I guess he and Bungo are confirmed to be part of the GT 3, but is Delta confirmed to be in it tho?

Yes. Delta is a member of GT3 according to his character profile in the official beyblade site.
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:49 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  3:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Every time it loses a click, the blades protrude even more, as well as the Low Driver having amazing stamina and the metal ring for less friction. Surprised he didn't show a Special Move, though. I do love how it can recover clicks, but the somewhat obvious solution is to not hit them, and it doesn't recover
So what's the best possible way to knock it out? Turn the friction against him like s1 did with Yugo and priortize ring outs?

Also, just realized:
Drum has Delta as a goal.
Pot is now a checkpoint for Amane to try and surpass.
And Delta is going after Bungo....whatever his name is.
Everyone's going after the Global Top 3.

I am assuming Bungo is Bahamut's owner. Global Top 3? I guess everyone wants to fight Aiga 1 on 1 lol.
Pot , bahamut's owner and delta are probably the GT 3 because those 3 are shown together in the intro .
Yeah, Delta's in the Global Top 3 with those two, but no one's sure what the ranking order between the three of them is, though we can assume Britt's higher than Delta.
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:48 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Yeah, Delta's in the Global Top 3 with those two, but no one's sure what the ranking order between the three of them is, though we can assume Britt's higher than Delta.
These guys aren't the Global Top 3, that's not what GT stand for (I'm pretty sure). They're just the 3 highly recognized bladers like the Z4/Turbo 4
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:48 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Yeah, Delta's in the Global Top 3 with those two, but no one's sure what the ranking order between the three of them is, though we can assume Britt's higher than Delta.
These guys aren't the Global Top 3, that's not what GT stand for (I'm pretty sure). They're just the 3 highly recognized bladers like the Z4/Turbo 4
I know that's what not what GT stands for, but either episode 13 or 14 subs confirmed he was a member of the Top 3.
It is still not confirmed who is the final blader in the GT 3. Delta and Pot are two of the three, how do you know if Britt is one of them? Speculation I assume.

Second, Valtreyk Aoi there are three forms of "GT" Gold Turbo/GaTchi/GaTinko, and Global Top.

I've got a feeling this Britt guy is Jack (the peacock artist guy in Metal Masters) but in burst.
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:52 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: It is still not confirmed who is the final blader in the GT 3. Delta and Pot are two of the three, how do you know if Britt is one of them? Speculation I assume.

Second, Valtreyk Aoi there are two forms of "GT" Gold Turbo/GaTchi/GaTinko, and Global Top.

I've got a feeling this Britt guy is Jack (the peacock artist guy in Metal Masters) but in burst.
Let's say Burst counterpart. Opening and the fact Delta's challenges him next, all context clues.
GT doesn't stand for Gold Turbo, nor Global Top, so if you would mind proving it since I don't think the anime acknowledged that...
(Jul. 29, 2019  2:22 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: GT doesn't stand for Gold Turbo, nor Global Top, so if you would mind proving it since I don't think the anime acknowledged that...

Did you read what I said? It abbreviates for three different meanings in context.

GT 3 = Delta, Pot and the final guy (basically Z4 but in GaTchi. GT 3 = Global Top 3) 

Beyblade Burst GT = GaTchi, GaTinko System 

GT = Gold Turbo (Beys turn to gold, I assume this is like resonating with a bey but more recognizable with visuals.)

This anime is mainly about getting the Gold Turbo (HyperFlux) state where the beys turn to gold. (This is what GT stands for Gold Turbo.) I don't know if you are following up with the anime; because they introduced these GT beys main purpose in ep 1.

I also assume you don't understand Japanese. When Delta became the European Champion they introduced GT 3 (which stands for Global Top 3) They added Delta as one of the 3 members. Later, they introduced Pot as the 2nd member, the third member is still up in the air.

Finally, the last meaning in context is GaTchi. Takara Tomy GaTchi/GaTinko System where the layer is split in 3 pieces now, nothing else really.
(Jul. 29, 2019  7:53 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  2:22 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: GT doesn't stand for Gold Turbo, nor Global Top, so if you would mind proving it since I don't think the anime acknowledged that...

Did you read what I said? It abbreviates for three different meanings in context.

GT 3 = Delta, Pot and the final guy (basically Z4 but in GaTchi. GT 3 = Global Top 3) 

Beyblade Burst GT = GaTchi, GaTinko System 

GT = Gold Turbo (Beys turn to gold, I assume this is like resonating with a bey but more recognizable with visuals.)

This anime is mainly about getting the Gold Turbo (HyperFlux) state where the beys turn to gold. (This is what GT stands for Gold Turbo.) I don't know if you are following up with the anime; because they introduced these GT beys main purpose in ep 1.

I also assume you don't understand Japanese. When Delta became the European Champion they introduced GT 3 (which stands for Global Top 3) They added Delta as one of the 3 members. Later, they introduced Pot as the 2nd member, the third member is still up in the air.

Finally, the last meaning in context is GaTchi. Takara Tomy GaTchi/GaTinko System where the layer is split in 3 pieces now, nothing else really.

I watched the sub so, I know what you mean (generally) so don't assume I don't know anything