Beyblade Burst GT Episode #13 (June 28, 2019)

13) I've got this! Go, Shoot!
決めるぜっガチシュート!
Kimeru ze Gachi Shūto!
June 28, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/mOxEj8B.jpg
I guess the battle between drum and lodin will begin in this episode
Will Lodin vs Fumiya be a two parter or the start of Drum vs Lodin. This'll be fun.
Aren’t they going to start with the match? Especially since the episodes are a lot shorter and they already ended episode 11 at the beginning of Fumiya and Lodin facing off. I’m guessing the latter for this.
(Jun. 16, 2019  1:11 AM)Okanie Wrote: Aren’t they going to start with the match? Especially since the episodes are a lot shorter and they already ended episode 11 at the beginning of Fumiya and Lodin facing off. I’m guessing the latter for this.

Yeah I hate those episodes where they leave us at a cliffhanger and completes the battle as a 2 episode one. Uncertain I've a feeling that is exactly going to happen in this case. Lodin vs Fumiya is HUGE, another Fafnir vs Longinus battle in the burst gen. It's obvious Longinus will beat Fafnir easily...due to it's only weakness which is bursting itself by a left spin bey...
That and Fumiya isn’t as experienced with Fafnir’s abilities like Free has been, or at least from what we have seen. I’m personally okay with 2 part battle episodes especially in the new season considering they have to fit their time slot.
(Jun. 17, 2019  5:23 PM)Okanie Wrote: That and Fumiya isn’t as experienced with Fafnir’s abilities like Free has been, or at least from what we have seen. I’m personally okay with 2 part battle episodes especially in the new season considering they have to fit their time slot.

The way Fafnir outbursts itself by crashing into the stadium makes me think Fumiya has a lot to learn, it will be interesting if he comes up with a secret move or something.
I agree, from what I think-- in the manga Fumiya modeled his bey after Free's Fafnir-- and I think he was probably just focusing on Fafnir's drain ability while possibly creating the bey. So he really does have a lot to learn, and most likely come up with another skill like Free would...
(Jun. 19, 2019  6:39 AM)Okanie Wrote: I agree, from what I think-- in the manga Fumiya modeled his bey after Free's Fafnir-- and I think he was probably just focusing on Fafnir's drain ability while possibly creating the bey. So he really does have a lot to learn, and most likely come up with another skill like Free would...
To be fair, he did make Wizard Blow so he can deviate himself from Free.
Even so, I think he heavily relied on the rubber parts of fafnir to have the upper hand in battle— I should probably go rewatch his episodes again though...
Yeah, that kind of was true for some rounds, but when he launched it hard in the second round of his battle with Drum in episode 6 l, it did produce good attacks. (Not true to life unfortunately)
Oh yeah true— although wasn’t that when Fafnir hit the wall and burst in that round?
Yes, after taking all the damage from Grand Beat. Wizard Spin was not able to deflect the knockback (Wizard Spin shares more similarity to Geist Spin than Drain Spin, not being entirely based on Spin steal)
Maybe at some point Fumiya will acquire the gen weight and train to use it effectively.
Ah, okay that makes sense.

How would Fumiya acquire it though? From another tournament or the beytrainer that possibly helped him with Fafnir...? But I hope to see more of Fumiya’s character and his growth through the story!
Didn't think Drum would use Grand. Awesome, haven't had a stamina (ish) vs Attack battle in a while, gachi excited! Still unsure if its going to be a two parter or not.
Will we see more of Diaboros? I really have my eyes on that bey and seems interesting. Even the owner is sort of mysterious as he appears really less for screen time. That’s a character that can take on a deep storyline like Shu’s.
(Jun. 28, 2019  11:00 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Will we see more of Diaboros? I really have my eyes on that bey and seems interesting. Even the owner is sort of mysterious as he appears really less for screen time. That’s a character that can take on a deep storyline like Shu’s.
Most likely, Diaboros' owner Delta is (at least based on the first 12 episodes) hyped to be Drum's main rival and they were in BC Sol together, odds are we'll definitely see more of him in the future.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but its really fun after see bladers like Shu, Wakiya, and Daina get the "wow he beat opponent in five minutes", in season 1, the announcer actual brought in a TIMER in season 4. Its the little things that make you appreciate Beyblade even more.

Grand actually tied. Awesome, I'm sorta glad they made Ace get beaten in one shot. Power doesn't always decide a battle and we've see attack type bladers like Valt and Laban beat other attack type opponents (Xhaka for Valt, Xhan for Laban) that have overall more raw power through different and new attacks and stragties so its cool they're making things work.