Beyblade Burst GT Episode #12 (June 21, 2019)

12) Heavy Steel! Zwei Longinus!
重鋼ツヴァイロンギヌス!
Jū Hagane Zwei Longinus!
June 21, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/mOxEj8B.jpg
Was about time.
Fumiya vs Lodin let's go!
It’s obvious that Lodin will win.

But I hope that fumiya puts up a good fight.
Fumiya is like Wakiya he's gonna get his butt kicked by Lodin let's be honest.
(Jun. 12, 2019  4:58 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Fumiya is like Wakiya he's gonna get his butt kicked by Lodin let's be honest.
Wakiya hasn't lost or even battled a Longnius. Also, wasn't Wakiya still a threat that it took Valt a new move to beat him?
(Jun. 14, 2019  1:44 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  4:58 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Fumiya is like Wakiya he's gonna get his butt kicked by Lodin let's be honest.
Wakiya hasn't lost or even battled a Longnius. Also, wasn't Wakiya still a threat that it took Valt a new move to beat him?

He seaid he was "like" Wakiya, not "is" Wakiya.
sigh......
spiked teeth....
never changes....
I mean after the District Tournament, Wakiya kind of wasn't that big of a threat even in his battle with Shu. Maybe in God during that friendly match against Rantaro but I'm not sure.

But aside from that I'm really excited for the match-- cause Fumiya is a really animated and expressive character-- and that we get to see another Fafnir vs Longinus... despite it not being Free or Lui, but that's okay!
(Jun. 14, 2019  6:41 PM)Okanie Wrote: I mean after the District Tournament, Wakiya kind of wasn't that big of a threat even in his battle with Shu. Maybe in God during that friendly match against Rantaro but I'm not sure.

But aside from that I'm really excited for the match-- cause Fumiya is a really animated and expressive character-- and that we get to see another Fafnir vs Longinus... despite it not being Free or Lui, but that's okay!
To be fair, he's one of the few people to get a point off of Shu, forced Xhaka to use Double Impact and he got his team past the preliminaries of the World League, its just Wakiya always comes close to beating Xhaka and loses because of that extra impact lol.

Also yeah, Fafnir vs Longius is going to be AWESOME.
(Jun. 15, 2019  8:57 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  6:41 PM)Okanie Wrote: I mean after the District Tournament, Wakiya kind of wasn't that big of a threat even in his battle with Shu. Maybe in God during that friendly match against Rantaro but I'm not sure.

To be fair, he's one of the few people to get a point off of Shu, forced Xhaka to use Double Impact and he got his team past the preliminaries of the World League, its just Wakiya always comes close to beating Xhaka and loses because of that extra impact lol.

Also yeah, Fafnir vs Longius is going to be AWESOME.

Dude, Wakiya cracked Spriggan. Let that sink in.
I was more referring to the feeling that Wakiya really didn’t give off a threat vibe after his match with Valt. My apologies, I didn’t mean to offend anyone about Wakiya. Perhaps I should go back and rewatch the series again, but from what I remembered I never got the vibe of him being a threat after districts. Again, that’s just what I feel but I should go a watch it again.
(Jun. 16, 2019  1:09 AM)Okanie Wrote: I was more referring to the feeling that Wakiya really didn’t give off a threat vibe after his match with Valt. My apologies, I didn’t mean to offend anyone about Wakiya. Perhaps I should go back and rewatch the series again, but from what I remembered I never got the vibe of him being a threat after districts. Again, that’s just what I feel but I should go a watch it again.

Imo, I always saw him as strong until he lost to literally the weakest character in the anime, Rantaro, and then turned into a comic relief.  His peak performance was probably his match with Hoji and later a pretty close match with Shu.
(Jun. 16, 2019  8:44 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  1:09 AM)Okanie Wrote: I was more referring to the feeling that Wakiya really didn’t give off a threat vibe after his match with Valt. My apologies, I didn’t mean to offend anyone about Wakiya. Perhaps I should go back and rewatch the series again, but from what I remembered I never got the vibe of him being a threat after districts. Again, that’s just what I feel but I should go a watch it again.

Imo, I always saw him as strong until he lost to literally the weakest character in the anime, Rantaro, and then turned into a comic relief.  His peak performance was probably his match with Hoji and later a pretty close match with Shu.
He has so much potential, he's come close to beating the weakest of the Spin Emperors and Big Five and I'm pretty sure if he went up against Ren Wu, he could've won.
I mean, but couldn’t you say the same for Sisco? That probably sounds really non sequitur, but looking at Sisco— he seemed more of a threat throughout his appearance and to the end of God than Wakiya throughout Valt’s journey... not only was he able to gain a point from Xhaka who was one of the top five in the world in their first match, he was also able to beat Xhaka during their second match. He was also able to best Joshua (although Joshua was stressed during that so I’m not sure if that counts). And beat Ruway in the God Blader’s cup as well.

I guess it really depends on the situation for Wakiya? Like in the Snake Pit arc where he was placed high up which really sucked for him. Although, I do like how Red Eye actively went after Wakiya in the manga and took him out, so Wakiya went searching for the guy due to that. Sorry, I didn’t mean to steer away from the conversation before—
(Jun. 16, 2019  7:42 PM)Okanie Wrote: I mean, but couldn’t you say the same for Sisco? That probably sounds really non sequitur, but looking at Sisco— he seemed more of a threat throughout his appearance and to the end of God than Wakiya throughout Valt’s journey... not only was he able to gain a point from Xhaka who was one of the top five in the world in their first match, he was also able to beat Xhaka during their second match. He was also able to best Joshua (although Joshua was stressed during that so I’m not sure if that counts). And beat Ruway in the God Blader’s cup as well.

I guess it really depends on the situation for Wakiya? Like in the Snake Pit arc where he was placed high up which really sucked for him. Although, I do like how Red Eye actively went after Wakiya in the manga and took him out, so Wakiya went searching for the guy due to that. Sorry, I didn’t mean to steer away from the conversation before—
Yeah, he's like the 5th strongest blader in God, Sisco grew a lot. Wakiya got cheated in the Red Eye Arc since Red Eye pointed out Violet Eye cheated, and I'm pretty sure if Wakiya won and Red Eye battled all four of them, Wakiya could've done some damage, he would've lasted longer than Cuza.
this is derailing quite a bit. people please take it in the random anime and manga thoughts thread
Not really but okay— I doubt about Wakiya lasting but alright.

Anyway, I’m more excited for the animation next week considering Fumiya’s a really well animated character whenever he’s a focus. We also might get more in-depth with his story with him and Ichika depending what they do post battle.
The new Longinus avatar reminded me of slifer the sky dragon
(Jun. 21, 2019  7:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The new Longinus avatar reminded me of slifer the sky dragon

I thought the exact same thing As soon as i saw the Two Mouths
Here's this week's new ep available for streaming, Beyblade Burst GT episode 12:
https://openload.co/embed/_PF7nj211R8/Be...20p%5D.mkv

Give time to process.
The episode was pretty good IMO.

Episode was good I like how the use the gimmicks agaisnt each other it was cool and the ending was kind of funny.
Episode was really enjoyable. The battles are gettin flashy and cool already in the season, furthermore they dedicated enough time to a battle that didn't involve the main and I really appreciate it. We saw the result coming weeks ago but Fumiya showed his skills anyway. If this season won't make side characters falling into irrelevancy right after Drum beated them, it will become my favorite season soon.