Beyblade Burst Fusion and More

(Jan. 15, 2019  11:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2019  11:52 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yep! If anybody wants to know the parts of each Bey, I have a list ready!

I think it would be cool if you made 3D models of the beyblades and parts.

Nah, I don’t have enough time and there are too many.

(Jan. 15, 2019  11:54 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2019  11:52 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yep! If anybody wants to know the parts of each Bey, I have a list ready!

Seems interesting. Im up for it

01: Hydro Trident Outer Drift
02: Victor Nyke Zenith Beatdown
03: Electric Valkyrie 12’Knight Beatdown
04: Assassin Deathscyther 1Dagger Jolt
05: Chain Kerbeus 0’Wall Deflect
06: Screech Cockatris 11 Gust
07: Serpent Hydra 12 Ultimate Reboot
08: Gear Chronos 100Bump Zeta’
09: Thunderbolt Xcalibur -1Saber Cutlass
10: Mist Chaos 11Grace Float
11: Heaven Ouranous 10Flight Friction
12: Primal Behemoth 9’Fang Overdrive
Collab Chapter 2 w/ @[CheetoBlader]: The Bitter Taste of Revenge!
Go check his out if you haven’t seen it yet!
Wow. Lui and Suoh finally appears!! Cant wait for how the characters will solve this C:
(Jan. 18, 2019  1:09 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Wow. Lui and Suoh finally appears!! Cant wait for how the characters will solve this C:

Smile
Chapter 14: The Sibling Showdown! Part 1!

*sighs*

I forgot about the dang Collab. I’ll get to it soon.
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:27 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Chapter 14: The Sibling Showdown! Part 1!

*sighs*

That was amazing!
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:27 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Chapter 14: The Sibling Showdown! Part 1!

*sighs*

That was amazing!

Thanks
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:45 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That was amazing!

Thanks
Also I forgot about the Collab for awhile. :p
Man, that reminds me, I have a story of my own that me and my friend are adding onto... it starts off RIGHT after BC Sol wins the world tornement. I put myself into the story to make valt not know who Red Eye was, but my friend asked to be in it.
We made our own bey combo to simulate our imagination and rekt every god bey exept for Balkesh and Nemesis upper (We did not have Appolo, Artimes, Eclipse; any turbo beys at the time (they weren't made yet); Gardian Kerbeus; Spiral Treptune; Drain Fafnir (oh, i got giest one day and our beys wiped the title of him clean off); Legend Spryzen (But we had requium. Imagine requium vs Valtriek but with valtriek as single layer Caynox, 1, Gyro (with the inner plastic cut off because it was broken) and the Orlialcums) I had single layer Caynox, 1, Gyro (with the inner plastic cut off because it was broken) and my friend had Krusher Doomsisor, 8V, Atomic. When we faced off, I kept using the edges of the stadium like the sling shock and won 2-1 (Survivor for me, tie, tie, ring out for my friend, ring out for me)
(Jan. 23, 2019  9:11 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Man, that reminds me, I have a story of my own that me and my friend are adding onto... it starts off RIGHT after BC Sol wins the world tornement. I put myself into the story to make valt not know who Red Eye was, but my friend asked to be in it.
We made our own bey combo to simulate our imagination and rekt every god bey exept for Balkesh and Nemesis upper (We did not have Appolo, Artimes, Eclipse; any turbo beys at the time (they weren't made yet); Gardian Kerbeus; Spiral Treptune; Drain Fafnir (oh, i got giest one day and our beys wiped the title of him clean off); Legend Spryzen (But we had requium. Imagine requium vs Valtriek but with valtriek as single layer Caynox, 1, Gyro (with the inner plastic cut off because it was broken) and the Orlialcums) I had single layer Caynox, 1, Gyro (with the inner plastic cut off because it was broken) and my friend had Krusher Doomsisor, 8V, Atomic. When we faced off, I kept using the edges of the stadium like the sling shock and won 2-1 (Survivor for me, tie, tie, ring out for my friend, ring out for me)

That sounds like fun!Smile

Collab Chapter 4 w/ @[CheetoBlader]: The Beast’s Burning Attack! Corrupted Salamander!
Chapter 15: The Sibling Showdown! Part 2!
(Jan. 25, 2019  4:36 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Chapter 15: The Sibling Showdown! Part 2!
Amazing!
(Jan. 25, 2019  4:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2019  4:36 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Chapter 15: The Sibling Showdown! Part 2!
Amazing!

Thanks Smile
The first Meta Chapter has been created! Basically, it’s a series of chapters based off the meta, starting from the very beginning.
Meta Chapter 1: Valkyrie
I like the description of the action and the fighting!! It was really enjoyable to read
(Jan. 23, 2019  1:57 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  9:11 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Man, that reminds me, I have a story of my own that me and my friend are adding onto... it starts off RIGHT after BC Sol wins the world tornement. I put myself into the story to make valt not know who Red Eye was, but my friend asked to be in it.

That sounds like fun!Smile

Collab Chapter 4 w/ @[CheetoBlader]: The Beast’s Burning Attack! Corrupted Salamander!
Re-visiting this post, This kinda motovates me to post MY story... I know the critics will attack any time soon, but here's a quick summary (No dailoge, just the events) of my solo work (All the way to the turbo era; This whole story summary is full of spoilers, so i'm hiding it .-.) 
Meta Chapter 2: Deathscyther
I find it pretty interesting how theyre just fighting for armor and stuff, rather than something serious like power Tongue_out
(Jan. 30, 2019  1:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I find it pretty interesting how theyre just fighting for armor and stuff, rather than something serious like power Tongue_out

The armor gives them power, and Valkyrie is the ruler
(Jan. 30, 2019  2:58 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  1:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I find it pretty interesting how theyre just fighting for armor and stuff, rather than something serious like power Tongue_out

The armor gives them power, and Valkyrie is the ruler

Ah, that explains it!! Thanks. This seems interesting so keep up the good work with these stories
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:06 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  2:58 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: The armor gives them power, and Valkyrie is the ruler

Ah, that explains it!! Thanks. This seems interesting so keep up the good work with these stories

Thanks Smile
What I meant by that is that the right parts on a combo can make it better, so Deathscyther Spread Survive makes Deathscyther as strong as it could be
Cool story!
Chapter 16: Into the Shadows!
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:16 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Chapter 16: Into the Shadows!
*Deleted*
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:16 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Chapter 16: Into the Shadows!
Nika is evil!? This won’t end well Smile

I never said that