Beyblade Burst Episode #51 (March 27, 2017)

beyga will the episode come out next week?
(Mar. 20, 2017  9:46 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: beyga will the episode come out next week?

well obviously it will
(Mar. 20, 2017  9:55 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Can you keep checkin BeyGa

There's no point. BeyGa said his word, it's coming out NEXT WEEK. We have to patient until then K?
(Mar. 20, 2017  10:15 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: There's no point. BeyGa said his word, it's coming out NEXT WEEK. We have to patient until then K?
Well BeyGa if ur not gonna check can u atleast tell me how i can check
(Mar. 20, 2017  10:38 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Well BeyGa if ur not gonna check can u atleast tell me how i can check

https://list.youku.com/show/id_z1f114782...5b432.html
(Mar. 20, 2017  10:52 PM)chulienator Wrote: https://list.youku.com/show/id_z1f114782...5b432.html
I GET IT NOW I THINK THAT THE EPISODE IS COMMING OUT TOMORROW AT 00:30 ya know japan time
can someone tell me what is happening I've been waiting for episode 47 for weeks and it's still not SUBBED. Why is everybody talking about episode 51 but 47 isn't subbed. can someone help me
(Mar. 20, 2017  11:16 PM)miyamu senpai Wrote: can someone tell me what is happening I've been waiting for episode 47 for weeks and it's still not SUBBED. Why is everybody talking about episode 51 but 47 isn't subbed. can someone help me
We watch it raw
(Mar. 20, 2017  11:45 PM)miyamu senpai Wrote: your japanese?
No. I just enjoy watching it any way. Raw subbed dubbed im fine with any
(Mar. 20, 2017  11:50 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: No. I just enjoy watching it any way. Raw subbed dubbed im fine with any

with no subtitles!!!:0
(Mar. 21, 2017  12:03 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Episode 51 tomorow ?... What ?... Chocked

What? The episode probably won't come out tomorrow, it'll probably come out next week.
(Mar. 20, 2017  11:56 PM)miyamu senpai Wrote: with no subtitles!!!:0
Yeah why not
(Mar. 21, 2017  12:12 AM)Mage Wrote: What? The episode probably won't come out tomorrow, it'll probably come out next week.

the website said the its updated every tuesday at 00:30 and tuesday is tomorrow
(Mar. 21, 2017  12:19 AM)beastman 33 Wrote: the website said the its updated every tuesday at 00:30 and tuesday is tomorrow

The title of the thread has the intended release date
Also, what website? (probably not caught up)
(Mar. 21, 2017  12:29 AM)Mage Wrote: The title of the thread has the intended release date
Also, what website? (probably not caught up)

its on the actual youku website
Alright, I've had enough. You've all had enough warnings, and I'm done with watching all this begging, pleading and crying. Week after week, I'm repeating the same stuff and people still aren't taking notice of it, so it's time to take things further.

The episode didn't air on YouKu this week. We all knew YouKu would fix their scheduling eventually, and it has now happened. That's just that. You have to accept that and stop acting so entitled over something that you honestly shouldn't have been getting in the first place.

Thread now closed until next week. Please do not move these discussions elsewhere.
Reopening this thread in preparation for tomorrow.

Stating it now; zero tolerance on moaning, whining and begging. You will receive a warning and increased warning level if you do so. Please be mature about this; every episode you've ever received, subbed or not, has been from someone volunteering their time to do it and you have no entitlement to have it either. Have patience for an upload and you'll certainly be making that volunteer's day far better.

Though given it's a Japanese airing rather than a Chinese stream, you'll probably find I'll be the uploader rather than BeyGa this time. No news from me is literally no news, the raw will simply not be ready yet  :(
Well I haven't seen the episode yet but I know what the conclusion of the battle is, well I can't wait to see the possible goodbye or final scene at least.
MASSIVE SPOILERS (You have been warned...)
EDIT: My final thoughts on this episode overall...
So now that I actually finish watching the episode, (thanks for the link @[tezax]), all I can say is... it's... ah... something alright.

And with that I can finally give my full thoughts on Burst season 1, it's... okay, but... not amazing. Hopefully the God series will be better.
(Mar. 27, 2017  1:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So now that I actually finish watching the episode, (thanks for the link @[tezax]), all I can say is... it's... ah... something alright.

And with that I can finally give my full thoughts on Burst season 1, it's... okay, but... not amazing. Hopefully the God series will be better.
you are welcome!!