Beyblade Burst Episode #51 (March 27, 2017)

51) Let's Finish It! My Partner, Valkyrie!!
決めろ ! 相棒 ( ヴァルキリー )!!
Kimero! Aibō (Varukirī)! !
March 27th, 2017

This is the final episode of the Beyblade Burst season. Burst God starts the following week.
VALT VS LUI HYYYYPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! Sorry if I'm a little too excited Tongue_out
BeyGa: I really hope Valt loses. :)

V2KX: I hate u now Beyga :(

(Mar. 10, 2017  2:40 AM)V2KX Wrote: I hate u now Beyga Unhappy

Where's 50?

In the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, like every other episode thread... It was posted a few days ago.
I got that whoops

Thanks anyway Kai-v
(Mar. 10, 2017  1:53 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I really hope Valt loses. :)
But if its like the manga im pretty sure valt wins
I think Valt has some chance of losing here as much as him winning,
Unlike Takao and Ginga, not much is at steak other than his reputation, he isn't rescuing bit beasts, he isn't saving the world or anything or stopping any evil organisations.
(Mar. 10, 2017  1:53 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I really hope Valt loses. Smile

i dont hate you but why would you want the main character valt aoi to lose
(Mar. 10, 2017  3:07 PM)beastman 33 Wrote: i dont hate you but why would you want the main character valt aoi to lose

Well, I was chatting with some friends about this possibility, and we see this Burst series a bit different from the others, first there's no evil creature trying to conquer the world or anything, so, if Valt loses he's not gonna lose much besides his dream to win the nationals. It's also his first time in this kind of tournament, just like Shu didn't get it the first time, getting a scar instead of a trophy, it wouldn't be fair to let Valt win with his poor experience in the "sport".

There's also the fact that he, being the main character, doesn't mean anything at all. He could perfectly lose and it won't take him out of the role. Besides that, the anime is about his (and his friends as well) "journey to the top", according to the introduction we see in each episode. If he reaches the top on the first season, then his purpose is fulfilled.

And, finally, the possibility of a main character losing the final in the last episode of a season is something new to the Beyblade franchise. That would make Burst even more interesting and cool, making it an unique series, that had guts to show the kids that you're not a protagonist, you can perfectly lose to someone that is actually way better than you. We don't need the main character armor plot here. Even more than that, Valt losing means an interesting second season, where he can have an epic rematch with Lui, just to show how much he (Valt) grew up as a character during a second season. :)
true but it also might break his spirit for a while if he loses
Then he can become even stronger, after all losing is part of the process to be successful, isn't it? Smile
I mean, look at Shu. Wink
yea your right , if you fall you gotta get back up Wink losing alawys makes you stronger the harder you lose the better you become

(always)
Well, people forget Valt lost very hard in team battle too. He even cried for the first time because of losing so hard in a battle, if Valt lose again, well I really don't care plot armour or how the manga progress, the anime Valt has the taste of that already and I can feel he grew up at that moment, just like you guys saying he need more growing up, even though he did.
(Mar. 10, 2017  4:14 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Well, I was chatting with some friends about this possibility, and we see this Burst series a bit different from the others, first there's no evil creature trying to conquer the world or anything, so, if Valt loses he's not gonna lose much besides his dream to win the nationals. It's also his first time in this kind of tournament, just like Shu didn't get it the first time, getting a scar instead of a trophy, it wouldn't be fair to let Valt win with his poor experience in the "sport".

There's also the fact that he, being the main character, doesn't mean anything at all. He could perfectly lose and it won't take him out of the role. Besides that, the anime is about his (and his friends as well) "journey to the top", according to the introduction we see in each episode. If he reaches the top on the first season, then his purpose is fulfilled.

And, finally, the possibility of a main character losing the final in the last episode of a season is something new to the Beyblade franchise. That would make Burst even more interesting and cool, making it an unique series, that had guts to show the kids that you're not a protagonist, you can perfectly lose to someone that is actually way better than you. We don't need the main character armor plot here. Even more than that, Valt losing means an interesting second season, where he can have an epic rematch with Lui, just to show how much he (Valt) grew up as a character during a second season. Smile
I still want to see Valt win simply because I want to see Lui lose. Shu almost did it in the semis so why shouldn't Valt do it in the finals? Plus, if Lui wins again, the plot will basically reset, and we'll basically be watching the same thing again for another season. I think it would make for a great finale.

Doesn't mean I have something against Lui though, in fact, I like his character. I just doubt they can wrap the season up nicely without having Valt win.
Wanna see some screenshots from the previews of this episode? Check out this link!
I really want to see the true Jet shoot and hopefully he bursts Longinus. It would be really cool if Valkyrie awakens again.
(Mar. 14, 2017  11:10 AM)chulienator Wrote: I really want to see the true Jet shoot and hopefully he bursts Longinus. It would be really cool if Valkyrie awakens again.

Don't feel like his bey will awaken again or unless god Valkyrie is related in this episode, it would be cool and a fun way to win against Lui.
(Mar. 14, 2017  6:19 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: Don't feel like his bey will awaken again or unless god Valkyrie is related in this episode, it would be cool and a fun way to win against Lui.

(Mar. 14, 2017  6:45 PM)beastman 33 Wrote:

That is what happens in the manga, but you have no idea at all what happens in the first episode of the anime. Do not mislead people.
(Mar. 14, 2017  6:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is what happens in the manga, but you have no idea at all what happens in the first episode of the anime. Do not mislead people.

srry i thought the manga was the same as the actual episode
(Mar. 14, 2017  7:01 PM)beastman 33 Wrote: srry i thought the manga was the same as the actual episode

For the most, but you have no guarantee.
Waiting for that one guy who will ask for the link to the episode 51 even though there's like a week left.