Beyblade Burst Episode #50 (March 20, 2017)

(Mar. 13, 2017  5:59 PM)Sabaku no Gaara Wrote: The episode on Youku is finally avaiable *___*

Usually the new episodes on Youku are avaiable at 00:30 (Chinese Time)

(My response to this) ?? These were emojis
(Mar. 13, 2017  7:01 PM)chulienator Wrote: Remember this... True Jet Shoot

Is anyone else gonna comment
(Mar. 13, 2017  3:50 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I'm sorry to get a little off topic here, but I'm with ~Mana~
Please be patient, guys. I do my best to bring you the Chinese version as soon as possible, but I've been avoiding these anime threads because of all those impatient and constant questions. Everybody, who likes the anime, is excited about the next episode for sure, just like you are, but asking about when it'll be up won't make them be up earlier. Things have their own time to be uploaded and those who provide the episodes for you, for free, have a life and a job and need to do many stuff and deal with their own problems. So please, be more respectful and patient. Otherwise I can't help you anymore.

And just to let you guys know, as soon as the episode is up, I download it and the first thing I do is start uploading to post it here. So, don't worry, you'll get today's episode. Just be patient.
Any update??

After 8 tries in a row, I finally could upload the episode.
Here's the link! Hope you enjoy.
(Mar. 13, 2017  9:14 PM)BeyGa Wrote: After 8 tries in a row, I finally could upload the episode.

Thanks BeyGa!
(Mar. 13, 2017  9:14 PM)BeyGa Wrote: After 8 tries in a row, I finally could upload the episode.

Thanks!
I don't like Lui. But I gotta admit, him catching his bey without moving an inch was pure awesomeness.

BeyGA!!!

YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Thanks for the episode!!! I tried to download the episode but was impossible for me. I watched the episode on youku before you upload the episode and i tried to be a hero uploading ir before you
(Mar. 13, 2017  11:07 PM)chulienator Wrote: Thanks for the episode!!! I tried to download the episode but was impossible for me. I watched the episode on youku before you upload the episode and i tried to be a hero uploading ir before you

Some guys have the same problem. I don't know what it could be. It's perfectly fine for me to download and watch the video online. Uncertain
So I just saw the episode and:

(Mar. 14, 2017  10:23 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So I just saw the episode and:

Would you rather like to see those childish fart jokes again? Tongue_out

That aside, I completely agree. This was one of the most boring episodes in my view.

(Mar. 14, 2017  4:33 PM)Rise Wrote: Would you rather like to see those childish fart jokes again? :P

That aside, I completely agree. This was one of the most boring episodes in my view.

Both running gags are tiresome in their own way, but the tripping over gag wins by its sheer quantity, I also almost always see it coming, whenever he runs towards something he trips, even standing up or walking trips him over a few times. 
*Contain the sneak peek trailer for next episode

U da real mvp
(Mar. 21, 2017  8:41 PM)Durjoy Wrote: any link to ep 50??????

Read through the thread again. It's in there.
(Mar. 21, 2017  8:41 PM)Durjoy Wrote: any link to ep 50??????

Been there since Monday mate. Have a look in the thread
Hey is there eny way for me to get English dub for beyblade burst ep 47- now?
(Mar. 21, 2017  11:06 PM)LegendBlayder Wrote: Hey is there eny way for me to get English dub for beyblade burst ep 47- now?

It's a joke ?...
(Mar. 21, 2017  11:06 PM)LegendBlayder Wrote: Hey is there eny way for me to get English dub for beyblade burst ep 47- now?

Kissanime, Gogoanime and other anime streaming websites have the subbed episode.
(Mar. 21, 2017  8:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: it says "The owner may have deleted the file or restricted access to it. 

Or you might have received a link with a typo."