Beyblade Burst Episode #46 (February 20, 2017)

46) Fierce Combat! Valt vs Xhaka!!
熱闘!バルトvsシャカ!!
Nettō! Baruto vs Shaka!!
February 20, 2017
Whoa out Valty is going up against Kaiser!

This is one of last 5 episode so this is probably going to be there finals battle or something. Was waiting for this since 2 years lol (ever since Xhaka broke Valkyrie in manga) to see Valt winning against best attack user of anime.
I guess the following episodes are about:
#46: Valt vs. Xhaka
#47: Zac vs. Akira
#48: Valt vs. Zac
#49: Lui vs. Shu
#50: Valt vs. Lui
Or maybe:
#50: Valt gets mad after Shu gets utterly wrecked and has to calm down
#51: Final battle, because I honestly can't see how they can make it super long, unless they drag it out or something.
Jeez episode 46! I was watching this when it was at episode 8! Has it really been that long since I last watched it?
(Feb. 07, 2017  1:34 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: Jeez episode 46! I was watching this when it was at episode 8! Has it really been that long since I last watched it?

To sum it up........yes
I NEED A LEAK
THIS IS TOO MUCH HYPE
Does anyone know, or is there any information about when the second season will start?
(Feb. 09, 2017  9:30 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Does anyone know, or is there any information about when the second season will start?

It would be right at the end of the first season's last episode, for sure. However, there is indeed no confirmation so far that the first season is getting renewed...
(Feb. 11, 2017  10:04 PM)Valt Valkyrie Wrote: where can i watch/download this episode?

It's not out yet. Take a look at the first post and you'll see when it'll be aired, then when we get a link to the episode, it'll be posted in this thread.
Anyone found leak yet lol?
(Feb. 13, 2017  12:32 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Anyone found leak yet lol?

You really want to see Valt v Xhaka right?
The episode 46 is finally out on Youku!! *___*
@BeiGa (can't quote you for some reason) Let me love you. I've never been this impatient about a new episode, haha. :D
So my thoughts

(Feb. 13, 2017  12:43 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: You really want to see Valt v Xhaka right?
YES. lol it's probably battle I was waiting for since there first battle in Manga lol

A gaint flying sword vs knight riding horse. What else a blader could ask for lol
(Feb. 13, 2017  6:29 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the [/url][url=https://yadi.sk/i/vdEPf7_v3E2zwA]link to watch and download episode 46. Enjoy. Smile

Beyblade Galaxy!! You know that you are APOLONmazing?!?
(Feb. 13, 2017  6:29 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the link to watch and download episode 46. Enjoy. Smile

As usual arigato BeyGa.

My thoughts on the episode. (Don't open till u watched)

No problem, guys! :D
Glad you enjoyed the episode!

After all the uploading thing, I could watch the episode. Gonna leave my thoughts here in a spoiler tag. If you didn't watch it, don't read it, k?

Oh man I've missed that old Stab animation.
(Feb. 13, 2017  6:29 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the [/url][url=https://yadi.sk/i/vdEPf7_v3E2zwA]link to watch and download episode 46. Enjoy. Smile

Aaaw Thank you so much as always!! What a epic episode!!
I love the Preview >///< I can't wait to see Akira vs Zac!! *-* Akira is so cute and handsome >///<
Even though I loved the "realistic" setting of Burst so far, I also really enjoyed the intensity of this battle with all its collision effects.
Maybe because I love Xhaka so much. Maybe because it reminded me of the old BSB days. Who knows. owo

Furthermore, the animation for the Jet shoot looks absolutely awesome in my view! The close up on Valt's steps adds such an intense feeling to it!
To sum it all up: this is definitely my favorite episode so far!