Beyblade Burst Episode #39 (December 26th, 2016)

39) The Explosive Death Spiral!!
爆裂!デススパイラル!!
Bakuretsu! Desu Supairaru!!
December 26, 2016
I hope we get to see Lui use Lost Longinus just a little bit in this episode becaseue of the word "Spiral"
[Image: 15595694_210060636118615_1402727359_o.pn...e=5858E912]

For me, Shirasagijo Lui is not "Human". :-/
Preview Synopsis
"It's Valt VS Lui in the Nationals Group Tournament finals! Longinus overwhelms Valkyrie, while Valkyrie somehow continues to rush around! Despite being cornered by Lui's overwhelming power, Valt's fighting spirit continues to burn and, at that moment, Shu sees something in Valt..."

EDIT: This episode will also air half an hour earlier than usual, at 5:25pm JST rather than 5:55pm JST.
I'm really interested as to who wins this. The title is about Longinus' Special Attack, but the summary hints at Valt doing a miracle, and considering how eagerly he wanted to fight the 2nd match..

The next episode is also about Nationals, so...
(Dec. 19, 2016  1:21 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Preview Synopsis
"It's Valt VS Lui in the Nationals Group Tournament finals! Longinus overwhelms Valkyrie, while Valkyrie somehow continues to rush around! Despite being cornered by Lui's overwhelming power, Valt's fighting spirit continues to burn and, at that moment, Shu sees something in Valt..."

EDIT: This episode will also air half an hour earlier than usual, at 5:25pm JST rather than 5:55pm JST.

Hey when is subbed episode coming out tell when please
(Dec. 22, 2016  9:23 AM)A12WESOME Wrote: Hey when is subbed episode coming out tell when please

This episode hasn't even aired yet, so probably not until after then, haha.
(Dec. 23, 2016  7:02 AM)A12WESOME Wrote: Do you know about the latest episodes

Yes the episode after this one is Let's Take It! Nationals!!
(Dec. 23, 2016  12:26 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yes the episode after this one is Let's Take It! Nationals!!
Do you if if they are already subbed
(Dec. 23, 2016  12:26 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yes the episode after this one is Let's Take It! Nationals!!
Do you if if they are already subbed
(Dec. 25, 2016  10:42 AM)A12WESOME Wrote: Do you if if they are already subbed

They're not out yet.
Yeah, please do stop asking about it. It's bad enough that you're asking for an unreleased episode (which you've been reminded already isn't released), but asking for the subs is also slightly rude and impatient, haha.
Sorry mana it wasn't my intention of doing that
Not sure if Lui has more similarities with Ryuga or even Reiji by now...
I hate him so much at this point haha. Was it really necessary to implement a character like him to the series?

I pretty much prefer the friendly rivalry Valt has with Xhaka over the weeping now.
Episode Spoilers (Click to View)
Y'know, along with episode 12, this is my fav. It was so intense and cool. I was really into the battle and... Well, I'll have to continue with spoilers, so...

The L2 is so cool but I think the action of the beast is a little strange... I think it might be more impressive if they make the head of the dragon, instead of the tail, like a spear. But I really like the part of DEATH SPIRAL.
No episode next week due to New Year holiday in Japan.
Lui was so satisfied to crush Valt. New favorite character.
Set up perfectly for an awesome comeback for Valt in the final episode of the season.

Incidentally, I speculate Longinus is supposed to be similar to Valkyrie in some way, considering it's movements in the final part of the episode resembling that of a reverse-rotating Valkyrie.
(Dec. 27, 2016  2:09 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Lui was so satisfied to crush Valt. New favorite character.

I wonder if Lui is simply a guy who enjoys curb stomping. He seemed to know something about Valkyrie that Valt had no idea of, and I highly doubt it's the "super awakening", which suggests he knows much more than any of the other characters about Beyblades in general.