Beyblade Burst Episode #39 (December 26th, 2016)

(Dec. 26, 2016  7:17 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Stream/Download link as normal. Enjoy!

I'm having trouble seeing the episode. The best I got was getting the audio to play.
The episode wouldn't play. Is there another link I can try?
I enjoyed this episode so much <3 .
That Death Spiral is going to stay forever in my mind, beautiful 3d CGI. I am proud of Valkyrie´s performance in the battle also, it did quiet well imo.
If link gives problem download the torrent from nyaa, i posted it.
(Dec. 27, 2016  5:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The episode wouldn't play.  Is there another link I can try?

You're the only one having a problem so far. What happens when you try to watch it? Just audio, no video?

Might be worth testing on other devices as well, to make sure it's not just the one you're using.
(Dec. 27, 2016  7:48 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: You're the only one having a problem so far. What happens when you try to watch it? Just audio, no video?

Might be worth testing on other devices as well, to make sure it's not just the one you're using.

I'm on my iPad and it works fine
I'd like to share this quick video I made to show this problem easier.
https://youtu.be/bBt2fWwuEMU
I only got the audio to play once.  With the other times, including when I got the audio to play, with this message in a foreign language.
Great Episode! This was my favorite frame 
[Image: sQb7avsh.jpg] 
Obviously not my favorite scene but I thought it was hilarious xD
doods can u post the subbed version because im american not japanese and i can make out only a little bit by their expresions please do post a subbed WORKING version it will be very much appreciated
(Jan. 02, 2017  11:03 PM)Natsu D Wrote: doods can u post the subbed version because im american not japanese and i can make  out only a little bit by their expresions please do post a subbed WORKING version it will be very much appreciated

Hey Natsu, you can watch Burst subbed here http://kissanime.ru/ just be careful of the ads
(Jan. 02, 2017  11:15 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Hey Natsu, you can watch Burst subbed here http://kissanime.ru/ just be careful of the ads

Thank you very much i will reply again to let you know if it worked
ok so its giving me all the episodes im asking for the specific link to episode 39
(Jan. 02, 2017  11:45 PM)Natsu D Wrote: ok so its giving me all the episodes im asking  for the specific link to episode 39
Read the entire thread and you'll find it. However it will be just the episode in japanese with no subtitles.
(Jan. 02, 2017  11:03 PM)Natsu D Wrote: doods can u post the subbed version because im american not japanese and i can make  out only a little bit by their expresions please do post a subbed WORKING version it will be very much appreciated

Subbed version will be ready in the coming days. I can only ask that you be patient. A lot of work goes into the subbed releases, and we wouldn't be happy pushing out something sub-par, haha.
(Jan. 03, 2017  2:40 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Subbed version will be ready in the coming days. I can only ask that you be patient. A lot of work goes into the subbed releases, and we wouldn't be happy pushing out something sub-par, haha.

Thanks mana for the info

also mana when u see this do u not go to school bro like what your always posting replies to questions how do u do that at school
(Jan. 03, 2017  11:02 PM)Natsu D Wrote: also mana when u see this do u not go to school bro like what your always posting replies to questions how do u do that at school

Well he could be on a break for the holidays like me
(Jan. 04, 2017  12:16 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Well he could be on a break for the holidays like me

Yea but break ended for me 2 day ago
I'm a university student with lots of procrastination time on my hands, haha.

But this is getting off-topic, so let's not derail this thread any further.
If any sees this id like to ask if have a link that comes out please post the link or message i will gladly appreciate it
(Jan. 05, 2017  2:47 AM)Natsu D Wrote: If any sees this id like to ask if have a link that comes out please post the link or message i will gladly appreciate it

There will be a link soon just wait lol, they well sub it soon.
Yes, please stop being impatient. When the episode is ready, I'll post it as normal. The fact that I haven't posted it anywhere shows that we haven't finished it yet.